sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies wha gwaan?

Just taking lunch so i thought i drop in and say hello. It so humid here today my human hair ponytail frizzing up...####### :angry: ...im having a bad hair day and nature working against me...LOL

Mi pinckney no learn...he wan mi to break his damn neck...LOL.. yesterday i give him cooking lesson and teach him how to grill, so he cooked/grilled a whole plate of pork chops, when he finish i made him clean the grill and cover the meat, last thing i tell him is make sure you put it in the fridge, before you go to bed.

Why i wake up this morning and the damn plate of meat still sittin on the stove!!! :angry: ( fortunately i dont eat pork so no huge deal to me, but damn who got money to waste, him and his brother already eating me outta house and home!!!

yall think if i make him eat any of those chops he get sick and die???? i dont wanna kill him... :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What ya BREEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just to be clear NO!!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

if you first me, just remember to blow some of the dust my way. :thumbs:

Deal! :thumbs:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just to be clear NO!!!!!!

Dills you serious about that thang...you like hell to the naw! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hey ladies wha gwaan?

Just taking lunch so i thought i drop in and say hello. It so humid here today my human hair ponytail frizzing up...####### :angry: ...im having a bad hair day and nature working against me...LOL

Mi pinckney no learn...he wan mi to break his damn neck...LOL.. yesterday i give him cooking lesson and teach him how to grill, so he cooked/grilled a whole plate of pork chops, when he finish i made him clean the grill and cover the meat, last thing i tell him is make sure you put it in the fridge, before you go to bed.

Why i wake up this morning and the damn plate of meat still sittin on the stove!!! :angry: ( fortunately i dont eat pork so no huge deal to me, but damn who got money to waste, him and his brother already eating me outta house and home!!!

yall think if i make him eat any of those chops he get sick and die???? i dont wanna kill him... :whistle:

Hey lady! I don't think it will hurt him to eat the pork chops. I'm from the country in south Georgia and we usually don't have any pork chops left over cause they be so good but it should be fine for him to eat. :yes:

Edited by DedicatedWife

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies wha gwaan?

honey bunny..that not spoiled after just one day are they???

ya go and relax ya hair girlie?? thought you was gonna be on the naptural team?????

Timeline

Thanks Sus!

How is your mouth feeling? :unsure: Poe thang, it took me like a week to get back right...I think I had mine done like within a matter of days though so that is why I was in so much pain! :wacko:

It's not too bad - I go back next week for the next quarter - then I think I am going to tell him to just finish it up at the next appointment and get it over with

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Hey ladies wha gwaan?

I don't think they will get sick.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

It's not too bad - I go back next week for the next quarter - then I think I am going to tell him to just finish it up at the next appointment and get it over with

ohh i can't imagine..dem wan do a root canal pon mi.. mi seh.. no sah, tek ie OUTTA mi mout! its in the back , mi nuh cyare..

Timeline

Quana, i permed my hair i just couldnt manage those two textures and my hair had grown so much i couldnt bear to cut it all off...so back to the chemicals i go.

Alright ladies, since the stupid boy dont remember to do nothing half the time, and yall say i wont kill him, then he will be the recipient of said pork chops till they are gone :)

That's what I did...I remember that mess was expensive even with my insurance...I think my dentist brought her a new Range Rover after she was done with me...my gums were a hot mess. I honestly need to go to the dentist right now...but I don't wanna :whistle:

Quana, i permed my hair i just couldnt manage those two textures and my hair had grown so much i couldnt bear to cut it all off...so back to the chemicals i go.

Alright ladies, since the stupid boy dont remember to do nothing half the time, and yall say i wont kill him, then he will be the recipient of said pork chops till they are gone :)

Yes he'll be fine...he just has to not leave them out again :no:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Todays weather just sucks they saying we sposed to get a tornado today and my dumb azz out here trying to see clients, who gonna save me if i blow away?????

Someone tell me its friday ok, that would make me so happy.....lol :blink:

Timeline

Congrats DW!!!!! Get that resume going.

Todays weather just sucks they saying we sposed to get a tornado today and my dumb azz out here trying to see clients, who gonna save me if i blow away?????

Someone tell me its friday ok, that would make me so happy.....lol :blink:

My daughter is up there and just got off the phone with her. She said you all are supposed to be getting some severe weather. I think you should just go home and call it a day.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

ohh i can't imagine..dem wan do a root canal pon mi.. mi seh.. no sah, tek ie OUTTA mi mout! its in the back , mi nuh cyare..

Okay, girl yes the mouf is something serious and costly...dentists get crazy paid!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Oh no she didn't :o

Thank you JQ! That's a great early birthday present for your friend...his AOS approved! :lol:

yep. Im trying to do a Cali trip wit my girls for my b-day. Ima run it by hubby and see what he says. If he dont have nothing better planned its a go!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline

why don't they like pulling teeth in this country?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.