rustyrra

K-1 checklist

5 posts in this topic

Hi were getting ready to send our k-1 visa checklist to the embassy and i was curious if anybody knew on the list is ask for the proposed date of travel but we have not book anything yet because we dont know how long its goin be can i leave this part blank

also for frankfurt it says your medical says "you should schedule your medical appointment no later than six weeks before your intended date of departure to the United States, and no earlier than six months before your departure date." Does this mean she cant come to the us untill those six weeks are up if or what does this mean

Hi were getting ready to send our k-1 visa checklist to the embassy and i was curious if anybody knew on the list is ask for the proposed date of travel but we have not book anything yet because we dont know how long its goin be can i leave this part blank

They officially recommend that you do NOT quit your job, cancel your lease, or book flights until after you receive the visa. So, it is fair to write, "Shortly after receiving the visa."

also for frankfurt it says your medical says "you should schedule your medical appointment no later than six weeks before your intended date of departure to the United States, and no earlier than six months before your departure date." Does this mean she cant come to the us untill those six weeks are up if or what does this mean

The six week time frame is to ensure that you will have an appointment, and results, before your interview. If the approved clinics are very busy, and you try to make an appointment too close to your interview date, you may not be able to get an appointment.

The six month limit is because they want a current medical profile.

why thank you that helped me out a bit...i have one more the website they told us follow instructions on from the embassy say that DS-157 (for all male applicants between the ages of 16-45) now my fiance is a female so does she have to do this she is also german

why thank you that helped me out a bit...i have one more the website they told us follow instructions on from the embassy say that DS-157 (for all male applicants between the ages of 16-45) now my fiance is a female so does she have to do this she is also german

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.