kiev

Adjustment of status for Ukrainian (K-1)

1 post in this topic

We are filling in the forms and preparing documents for Adjustment of status for Ukrainian K-1 visa holder (wife already).

I have some questions. Will apretiate if someone could help with answers.

Assembling the I-485 Package:

6. Copy of the non US Citizen Spouses valid I-94 (front and back copies)

Question: It is such small paper left from form I-94 I fillid in the airport, emigration officer took main part and attached the bottom into my passport. Do I need this bottom part or maybe main part is required as back side of this one is empty (not filled in). Also what does ti mean "valid" in this case as my visa K-1 is already expired.

Question: Is "Control number" on USA visa a number of visa(cincists of 14 numbers)? (for filling one of the forms)

Should Vaccination documentation be sent with I-485 Package or it can be brought for interview?

I have Vaccination Documentation Worksheet DS-3025 filled in Kiev in English language during Medical test in Ukraine.

Question:Should I anyway visit American doctor for converting it into another form and at what step I have to file it (send it)?

IMPORTANT!

Make TWO copies of the entire package before you send it in. This includes the money orders too. You want to have a perfect replica of the package you are sending in. All Forms that you submit must be originals with original signatures. Supporting Evidence that you submit may be photocopies. Retain ALL original supporting Evidence since the USCIS has the right to check them by issuing an RFE (Request For Evidence). If you receive an RFE, follow the direction exactly, and make two copies of what you sent back. During any future interviews the USCIS may also want to examine the original supporting evidence.

Question: Should we send notarized copy of Marriage sertificate or just copy of it? The same with birth sertiticate - should we send original translation with stams of translation Agency or just copy of it?

Thank you very much.

kiev

Edited by kiev

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.