Danno

60% think AZ law "ok"... or not strong enough

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

you getting pissy about things that are common place around here when 1 person does it, its fine. when someone else does it its not.- double standard

:rofl: What a load of #######.

You can only really judge a person's opinion on a subject on the basis of what they've actually written. I offered an opinion on a post of yours that I felt was dishonest and disingenuous. Not a whole lot more to it than that.

Of course if you want to play a game with you about all the things you have not said, I can do that. It would be pretty silly though.

BTW you really should stop obsessing over my emotional state. I get that you want to wind me up, but you're going to have to try much much harder. Of course, if past performance is anything to go on you will lose your temper long before I do.

you said 'i thought you'd made progress..blah blah' i just told i've been to busy to get in the sandbox w/ you.

That's nice, but I really don't care.

where are the 'paragraphs'? i numbered them you'd be clear which tangent i was answering.

Since this entire exchange amounts to antagonist #######, I figured it wasn't worth it ;)

my original post in this thread was not directed towards you, it was directed towards the left wing nutters (politics) that scream 'racism' at the drop of the hat. i was making fun of them for their catch all losing its effectiveness.

Ah but you didn't say "left wing nutters" did you, you said "the left".

if 'god-given territory'(religion) wasn't a swipe at christians, what was it?

Here's a hint for you - read the entire sentence and don't get hung up on a single word.

i wasn't being disingenuous. i was making fun of you for taking 2+ years to answer a question.

You were waiting for 2+ years for me to answer that question? That's a bit odd, isn't it?

I see what you're saying here but I guess the problem with this analogy is that it can be turned right around--how about we try this another way? The police get word that the suspect in a kidnapping case is driving a red car. Should the cops stop every single car on the roads (white, blue, green) just to be politically correct and fair to the criminal? Or should they pin-point the red cars in order to apprehend the kidnapper as quickly as possible?

Let's not introduce another analogy, just to keep things simple.

In your example, you are saying that the police already know that every drunk driver is driving a white car. But, we already know that's not true, all we know is that a drunk driver is more likely to be driving a white car than not. Unless the police have specific information about a specific drunk driver driving a white car how is it ok to only stop white cars, even if the police confine stopping cars to those being driven erratically?

Now, let's go further, say the Chief of police is being pressured by the governor to arrest more drunk drivers, drunk drivers are getting to be a real problem. He decides that the best use of his resources is to set up road blocks and breathalyze people but in the interests of being effective and efficient he instructs his officers to only stop and breathalyze people driving white cars. Is that ok?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Timeline

what it [the poll] does is... help shed light on the mood of the people in the country...

That is does and clearly, the country is fed up with the pandering to illegal immigrants by the politicians on both sides of the aisle and fed up with the profiteers of the current situation that ensure that nothing material ever changes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

That is does and clearly, the country is fed up with the pandering to illegal immigrants by the politicians on both sides of the aisle and fed up with the profiteers of the current situation that ensure that nothing material ever changes.

It would seem to me if Obama wanted to get his poll numbers up ... and do something good for the country he would push for legislation which would seriously clamp down on employing Illegals, that seems like a one thing almost no one is against and would a "step" towards progress on this front... but noooo they will instinctively go for some hugely divisive reform package which probably won't pass..... when they get around to it.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn