victorious

Just want to be prepared for I-751

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My removal of condition will be next year. I know its too early to ask but I'm just looking ahead on the possibilities of what's gonna happen after a year.

Does it affect my application for removal of condition if:

1. Our income this year will be below poverty line? and if its below poverty line do we need co sponsor again?

2. If we don't have mortgage/lease in both of our names? since I'm pretty sure will still be living with his parents after a year.

3. Won't have insurance together.

But we can provide the following:

* joint bank account/checking.

* joint federal and state tax return

* sworn affidavit from 2 person that have knowledge of our bonafide marriage.

* and some other stuff that have both of our name like my local health department immunization record, pictures whole year events being together.

Just want to know what are the circumstances under the listed possibilities above.

Any question comes to your mind. I'm willing to answer for clarification.

Edited by victorious

(AOS Sent 12/31/09)

AOS NOA letter received 1/12/10

1/6/10 received date

1/8/10 notice date

Biometrics letter received 1/25/10

01/14/10 notice date

02/04/10 appointment date

(AED Sent 1/19/10)

AED NOA letter received 1/29/10

1/21/10 received date

1/27/10 notice date

Biometrics letter received 2/2/10

1/29/10 notice date

2/17/10 appointment date

(RFE med exam)

RFE letter received 1/25/10

Notice dated 1/22/10

2/08/10 RFE response sent

2/16/10 received date by uscis MO

(Interview)

Appointment letter received 3/17/2010

Notice dated 3/10/2010

Interview date 4/14/2010

Approved GC 4/14/2010

My removal of condition will be next year. I know its too early to ask but I'm just looking ahead on the possibilities of what's gonna happen after a year.

Does it affect my application for removal of condition if:

1. Our income this year will be below poverty line? and if its below poverty line do we need co sponsor again?

2. If we don't have mortgage/lease in both of our names? since I'm pretty sure will still be living with his parents after a year.

3. Won't have insurance together.

But we can provide the following:

* joint bank account/checking.

* joint federal and state tax return

* sworn affidavit from 2 person that have knowledge of our bonafide marriage.

* and some other stuff that have both of our name like my local health department immunization record, pictures whole year events being together.

Just want to know what are the circumstances under the listed possibilities above.

Any question comes to your mind. I'm willing to answer for clarification.

Hi,

Very good idea to prepare ahead of time so that the next phase would go smoothly.

regarding your questions.

1. No, income and financial support is not required for ROC. They care only about if you are still married and if you are still living together in a good marriage.

2. Many people have been in that situation and they were fine by sending affidavits from the parents stating that you have been living with them the entire time or from xx/2009 - xx/2011 - just make sure it is written clearly and simply - it should be fine.

3. When you say won't have insurance together, do you mean at all or you will have insurance separately?

As for the list you provided, it is a good start, but maybe it is better to start preparing for additional ones. If you have cellphone family plan, you can include a copy of that showing both phone numbers belonging to you and your spouse.

Honestly, the list is a little short for USCIS and they will ask for more... but it is definitely a good start.

These are additional items you can think about or prepare for:

1. credit cards showing joint ownership

2. car insurance

3. Costco/Sam's club memberships

4. If you have kids, they would be one of the best evidence you can include (birth certificates or if not born yet some hospital records)

N-400 Naturalization Timeline

06/28/11 .. Mailed N-400 package via Priority mail with delivery confirmation

06/30/11 .. Package Delivered to Dallas Lockbox

07/06/11 .. Received e-mail notification of application acceptance

07/06/11 .. Check cashed

07/08/11 .. Received NOA letter

07/29/11 .. Received text/e-mail for biometrics notice

08/03/11 .. Received Biometrics letter - scheduled for 8/24/11

08/04/11 .. Walk-in finger prints done.

08/08/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Placed in line for interview scheduling

09/12/11 .. Received Yellow letter dated 9/7/11

09/13/11 .. Received text/e-mail: Interview scheduled

09/16/11 .. Received interview letter

10/19/11 .. Interview - PASSED

10/20/11 .. Received text/email: Oath scheduled

10/22/11 .. Received OATH letter

11/09/11 .. Oath ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks v333k. About insurance we'll probably have the car insurance. Costco and Sam's Club is a very good Idea.

(AOS Sent 12/31/09)

AOS NOA letter received 1/12/10

1/6/10 received date

1/8/10 notice date

Biometrics letter received 1/25/10

01/14/10 notice date

02/04/10 appointment date

(AED Sent 1/19/10)

AED NOA letter received 1/29/10

1/21/10 received date

1/27/10 notice date

Biometrics letter received 2/2/10

1/29/10 notice date

2/17/10 appointment date

(RFE med exam)

RFE letter received 1/25/10

Notice dated 1/22/10

2/08/10 RFE response sent

2/16/10 received date by uscis MO

(Interview)

Appointment letter received 3/17/2010

Notice dated 3/10/2010

Interview date 4/14/2010

Approved GC 4/14/2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.