*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

After I clean it up, I will take a picture of it. If there's a big mound in it, I buried the dog!!!!!

Where you get calallou to grow? And, how the heck does it grow? Like lettuce, spinach, etc????? I love calallou.

Don't think I can grow potatoes or carrots, etc....because of the boxes, probably going to have to stick to above ground plants.

JG let me tell you how silly I am :bonk: , I was digging up the darn calallou and bringing it in the house LOL till Lawny seh mi a mad ooman it will come back every year and she was right!

Yup it looks like collard greens or shpinach and grows in a crown formation.

GeorgiaCollardNew.jpg

collardsandmustards.jpg

The potatoes run too much they have to be staked like tomatoes and the lil suckers were so darn small and only produced 4 Damian was cracking up, like wha yuh mek wid dat :rofl:

Yup those need to go in the ground, I want to try sweet potatoes too but they run worse than the white potatoe :blink:

stages.gif this is an illustration but there were 4 ft tall vines!

Giirl that why I like you, picturesssssssssssssssssssssssss :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Auntie flow one is cute but what about this one aunt_flo.png:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

OMG at that pci haaaaaaaaaaaaa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for posting the beautiful pic's of your daughters.....a person can't help but smile yes.gif when looking at how special they are....You are truly blessed good.gif

awww beautiful they are gorgeous.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I did that last weekend. J.C. Penney's. Got 2 skorts, a skirt, and 2 summer tops. Receipt told me I saved $97.81 with their buy one get one for 88 cent deals and the clearence. Gotta love that!

I'm glad for you & MrsTee getting good department store deals. No matter how good a deal I get, when shopping for clothes I leave depressed. :lol:

Dens Wifey, sorry about the RFE. I think that added about 3 weeks to our case.

They are so sweet!!! They are getting a little more color too. Are they always snugged up together finesse?

I noticed that, too.

Ok guys, since it is take you child to work day :help: and my oldest is here and getting on my nerves :bonk: for lunch I will take him to my dad. :yes:

I used to love those days when I was young.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Philly you have a green thumb... everything you touch grows..

I liked the flower you planted for shrewdgal..

Also they did catch the guys around the corner, but he was already dressed differently.. My coworker is ok shook up but ok..Ot could have been worst.

A wah di -- a who tell dem fi change up di place....

Hello my beautiful Ladies -- just wanted to let ya'll know I'm hanging in there, but still having a difficult time because I'm still in denial. I also wanted to say thank you for all the support. My mind is still not right, so I haven't been on here in a while. One day I'll get right, I just don't know when. Thanks to all those who keep me updated on what's going all and congrats to all the new moms and such. Just cause I'm not here, don't mean I don't think about you guys. I really miss "poe thang" and "chile" -- It's going to take a long time for my broken heart to mend itself together again. I pray everyday, but I still feel the pain as if it was yesterday. It's going to be really hard for me next month. I was to spend my 40th birthday in Jamaica with my grandmother and celebrate our birthdays together. Her birthday would have been May 24th. She's my everything --

Hugs Lawny you know I love you! (L)

BLESSED are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4

WE WILL NEVER experience the angel of comfort until we can enter into the mourning. … The admission of what is deepest within us can be done only with an angel of comfort. This angel comes to us in the appearance of a total stranger or an absolute friend.

Be around people more and make sure you listen to those that love you most because they will help. God says it.

Please come around more often.

I just lost my grandma in January. (F)

She was my all also Tre.

It is still so hard to the point that Sunday after having a sexy party with hubby. :yes: I instantly started thinking about her and started crying hubby was like "Whats wrong with you? What you not like it?" :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

But emotionally she just came on my mind and I instantly just got sad.

God Bless you Tre, thats all I can say, because only God can ease the pain from within.

Amen Sis Amen!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

What a funky week it has been. First, yesterday found out a co-worker (not close but part of my crew) was shot in front of his house Tuesday night. He & his son both got shot...from the little bit of news that there is, it sounds like a drive-by...his son was kind of a thug.

Then to hear about Shrewdie/ Rosa, that just really made the week funky. I've been thinking about her since finding out. Don't know why this has hit so hard but it has. :cry:

Mobay was my past, Negril/Lucea is my Future….

That's a very clever & sweet message Dada! Reading your story was the only bright spot yesterday. I'm so happy for you that you had a good time & are allowing yourself the time you need to decide if you want something more out of this. Smart lady! :thumbs:

So, should I go look pon FB for some pichas??

My brother is a dead beat dad. He has 3 children and 2 BM's...SMH. His little girl turned 2 and his BM called me asking could I send her some $$$ for the little girls party...I sent her something Western Union but I told her that I can't always send $$$ cause I didn't lay up and get that baby. I love my niece though. She's a cutie. I always want to be a part of her life. Then my brother had the nerve to get mad at me cause I still talk to the BM...I told him "N....BOOM" :angry: Leave me out of the foolishness...its not about him, the BM, me or anyone...its about that baby girl. Then later on that night he sent me a text asking if I could pay his phone bill...why I still have not responded to that one and I won't be ever. :rofl: Poe Thang, he needs to get his stuff together! :bonk:

That's sweet of you to send $$ for your niece...I hope the Mom uses it for what it's intended & not any phockery. Yes, your bro does need to pull it together!

Good Evening all,

Well today I got a suprise at work that they blocked the use of VJ. Oh well I will try to mak eit on in the evning occassionally. I went for my appt yesterday at the OB/GYN and it is confirmed I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant. My due date is December 12. The doctor said he will due a sonogram May 4 and maybe I will have a suprise of twins (LOL my husband almost fell out of the chair when he said that) Anyways my heart goes out to Sherwdies family I didnt know her but this is still so sad.

Have a good night

Yay, it's official Always! Can't wait to hear about what you find out at the next appt. :dance:

Well good morning VJ. This morning is a not going good we just got robbered at work. i work with a distrubiting company and when one of the ladies goes to the safe to collect the money... well long story short and ex employee knew the route and rub her she is in the hosiptal along with another co worker..

I hope that idiot gets locked up for a long time! People are going nuts lately.

Morning Yardies Its been awhile. I hear there is sad news and great news. :crying: RIP Shrewgal you will be missed. God has called you home because he has better plans for you and you have done your work here on earth. Congrats to all the newly pregnant ladies. Mi nah drink the VJ wata. Well we moved last weekend and now we are all settled in.

Congrats on the 'move in' LadyC!

I (L) sleep.

I couldn't agree more! Unfortunately, I don't get enough of it living where I do.

I planted a flower for her last night in my garden for Shrewdie, Damian thought I was nuts cause it was raining but I thought it was important to do it immediately. If there are special people or people that have moved on to the light and impacted my life I honor them with a flower.

These will multiply in the future (F)

172_canna.jpg

DETA-1646.jpg

Awww, Philly, you're so sweet! That was so nice.

Timeline

I'm glad for you & MrsTee getting good department store deals. No matter how good a deal I get, when shopping for clothes I leave depressed. :lol:

Dens Wifey, sorry about the RFE. I think that added about 3 weeks to our case.

I noticed that, too.

I used to love those days when I was young.

i believe i read that skin and eye color isnt really set until 6-9 months of age...

Ok guys, since it is take you child to work day :help: and my oldest is here and getting on my nerves :bonk: for lunch I will take him to my dad. :yes:

Likkle more ladies

LOL they banned that day at my gig :rofl:

:crying::crying:BOOM JQ...you should seriously consider becoming a preacher

LOL @ BOOM that cracks me up!

Why did Reverend Leon Lonnie Love just come to mind from Martin, nuh kill me JQ LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNyg0keNpQ&feature=related

girlfriend just woke up and puked on her strawberry jammies...

awwweee she is too cute :yes:

Philly you have a green thumb... everything you touch grows..

I liked the flower you planted for shrewdgal..

Also they did catch the guys around the corner, but he was already dressed differently.. My coworker is ok shook up but ok..Ot could have been worst.

Thanks Sugar apple, yes its really small now but when it grows and blooms I will post it for you all.

Yes I get the green thumb honest my Mom has it and my name means flower. I also had an Aunt that passed from Cancer years ago and she had a HUGE garden, I also dedicated my veggie corner to her :yes:

Glad they caught him , he done messed up now!!!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

wha ya deal wid yardies!! congrats to all the good news!!

my vj sister shrewdgyal.. she was always an inspiration.. so patient, bubbly and such faith in God.. her unconditional love and her visajourney was one that could teach us all how to put all things in Gods hands even when we don't understand.. just like now.. i love you rosa and i pray that your husband and your family receives the strength and comfort they need now.. (F)

blessed

:yes::yes::yes: AMEN!

Haaa @ Americanfied I know exactly what you trying to say :lol:

LOL Dada im rolling about the hill, chile I have one of those hills in my life too so I know exactly what you mean! My cousin's property is on top of this hill in Bettletown chile one night we came in from the club and I stood at the bottom crying for 15 minutes before my cuz realized I wasn't in the house :bonk::rofl: I couldn't do it I told him I would sleep in the bush :wacko: he dragged :ph34r: me right up that hill and told me to go to bed :dead:

Anytime I think about that hill I cringe it may as well be Mount damn Everest!!!! :help:

:rofl::rofl: I'm picturing poe you crying at the bottom of that hill! Poe Philly!

Full house this afternoon Yardies!!!

Well I got a case update today online and via text. We got a RFE...not sure for what yet! :crying:

Hopefully it'll be something fairly simple Dens.

Yeah, well, I love Penney's cause they said I was like 3 sizes smaller then I thought I was. Going to shop there more often.

I love Penney's too. Not for myself so much but we've scored on a lot of nice things for hubby there & it seems like they constantly have a sale so we've gotten some good deals.

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Philly, you will love this. BF made me an 8 ft. x 3 ft. planter box......17 bags of topsoil, 3 flowers, and some mulch. Plus, he planted 5 flowers in a pot and put it on edge of patio. Took him 4 hours just to get that stuff ready, with some running around. Glad he made the darn box at firehouse or it would've been an all day event. Anyhow, Go out there last night to let dog in......flower pot in the middle of the yard, holes in planter box. Needless to say, dog got his head shoved in the holes and beat. Poe thing!

I am researching growing veggetables in flower boxes. BF has a garden in back of firehouse.....tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, banana peppers, and jalapenos. Maybe lettuce and watermelon this year too. He's got me wanting to grow something edible. I have this big ugly slab of concrete in my yard that used to house a shed until previous family divorced and he took it with him. I want to build flower boxes on it and grow stuff.....fence it in sides and top (lots of squirrels) I have like 12' by 24' to play with on that and 10' by 8' in another spot. Planning on working on those boxes this year and not actually planting anything till next. Kind of excited though.

Go boyfriend! :thumbs: I'm excited about your future garden too!

Shoot I'm excited! That sounds awesome JG

Please take a pic of this 8 ft. x 3 ft. planter box that is fabulous, but sorry to hear bout the dog :o Ouch!

So sounds like you want to do a green house Luvs it!

I also am doing different veggies this year as well I want to be able to eat all the veggies in my garden.

This is what I grew last year:

Tomatoe, white potato,calallou, scotch bonet pepper, banana pepper, mint

This is the new stuff im planting this year:

Cabbage, lettuce, cucumber, eggplant, yellow and green squash, calabash squash and white and red onions.

I would like to do carrots but i would need tofind a plant too late to sew seeds we consume a lot of carrots in my house :yes: .

Yes enclosing your veggies will be a great idea cause dem squirells are crazy I saw one take a tomato and run! hot mess LOL

:lol: @ the squirrel....they're little thieves! Hubby saw one at the park one time take off with a man's keys as he was stretching. The man was yelling for people to stop the squirrel! Finally I guess the yelling was enough to make him drop the keys & run. LOL!

Your soon-to-be garden sounds great too!

They are SO precious! Even though it's only a picture, you can still already see their different personalities.

Timeline

Oh yeah, LOL @ poor JG's doggy....BAD doggy! That's what you get if you mess up the garden.

Hello everyone...I been lurking not really knowing what to say.... :crying: It's been one of those days and I am sure that everyone understands....

Dara, your trip report has brought a smile on my face though :D Glad you had a great trip.

This weekend I have a 3 day training on how to massage cancer patients....not sure how I am gonna emotionally handle this the way I am feeling.... :( on top of all that auntie flow bout to visitauntieflo.jpg so I feel like its coming from all sides!!!

trying to shake it off,,,,, MAsterShake.jpgwhat flava should I get???

Oh my goodness! You & JQ now...LOL!!

I know how you feel right now though. Too much happening at once. Have a chocolate shake & feel better mi fren! (L)

oh snap!! my dog has been outside for like 3 hours now...

:lol::lol: Oops!

A wah di -- a who tell dem fi change up di place....

Hello my beautiful Ladies -- just wanted to let ya'll know I'm hanging in there, but still having a difficult time because I'm still in denial. I also wanted to say thank you for all the support. My mind is still not right, so I haven't been on here in a while. One day I'll get right, I just don't know when. Thanks to all those who keep me updated on what's going all and congrats to all the new moms and such. Just cause I'm not here, don't mean I don't think about you guys. I really miss "poe thang" and "chile" -- It's going to take a long time for my broken heart to mend itself together again. I pray everyday, but I still feel the pain as if it was yesterday. It's going to be really hard for me next month. I was to spend my 40th birthday in Jamaica with my grandmother and celebrate our birthdays together. Her birthday would have been May 24th. She's my everything --

I was just talking about you to hubby the other day & he totally knows how you feel. In his words he said, "yeah, it gonna take a likkle time"....it's been over a year & hubby still mourns her loss regularly. Just take it easy Lawny. (L)(F)

girlfriend just woke up and puked on her strawberry jammies...

:rofl: That just made me laugh!

Timeline

From yesterday...

One good thing that happened today is that I met with a photographer that the pastor refered me to and he has done ms. new jersey , donald trump's the apprentice cast and more. At first he said $2500 and then I said ok bye I'll get a disposable camera and get a crackhead to snap pics, he died laughing and I said really, how low can you go? He said $1000, I said nope then he said $800 and I was like lets do $300 and I buy you lunch and he said cool. BUT, there's always a but. I promised him that I would use him for the wedding in JA next year because he's building a international portfolio.

WOW KJ! That's some impressive haggling there! That's cheaper than what I paid for my photographer & she was a friend at that. My Mom was also not completely satisfied with her work after she saw a co-worker's wedding photos. Oh well....you done good though!

BTW, I also went and ordered my cake today. $75 bucks AND mommy dearest covered it! :dance:

You are getting some smokin deals! :thumbs:

Ain't that a blessing! If they implemented paying for the test they would make a killing on the retries ((( let me shhhh nuh wan give no ideas LOL)

Here in CA they charge $6 for each re-take. It's not too much but it's still annoying.

JQ I'm rolling at that pic BD LMAO yuh so bad! That reminds me of the time when I was trying my hardest to get child support and they asked for a pic to pick him up on a warrant and the only pic I had of him cause I burned the rest and he was NAKED! Chile I sent that in with the quickness!!! One of the girls from the court called me rolling she said that made her day was handwalking it over to the enforcement officer :jest: They picked him up but paid 25.00 and they let him go and he had to appear in court and of course never showed up! One ras ediot!

:rofl::rofl: Don't mess with Philly!

Im so frustrated with my sister

She went to court and they gave her 19-40 months in Nevada State Prison :crying: :crying: :crying:

My niece is 5 years old ####### my sister need to sit in there and f***ng get it together

I feel like fighting they take her to prison at the end of this month

This is just not cool :angry:

I hope your sis can get it together for her baby JQ. Sorry your family has to deal with this right now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.