*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Tymoore you haven't been around in a LONG time. How goes it?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Dillon how are you?

I'm good, just busy as ever. I had mid terms this week and have been hella stressed.

I'm so tired of school. It takes up so much of my time and also makes it hard to balance

school, work and family.

tymoore

Timeline

Hey Dillon how are you?

I'm good, just busy as ever. I had mid terms this week and have been hella stressed.

I'm so tired of school. It takes up so much of my time and also makes it hard to balance

school, work and family.

I've been good, busy as well I don't know what I would do if I threw school into the mix too. I don't know how you all do it.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

CVS sent me a $3 off $15 purchase coupon when they sent new Extra Buck cards.

I went to their website & was able to print a $4 off coupon.

At the store, they have these kiosks where you can scan your card & get coupons. I'd NEVER scanned it before this week, not really knowing what it was. Well, I got a $4 off coupon there, plus I got $1 off CVS paper product and $1 off CVS beauty product. I found paper & beauty products that were only $1 (2 rolls toilet paper & bag of cotton balls) and got them for free!

Nat, you make me laugh with how enthusiastically you've taken up saving money! I now follow 'Nat's Coupon Saving Adventures'! LOL :thumbs:

:cry::idea: But ya know what, Im just gonna do my part and email it to the teacher with a very detailed explanation with the behavior of them :secret: (second group since class started since first group died out, so had to re-do all of the work I already did on a different company).

:clock: Meeting time was 10 am... will see what happens. DONE VENTING :ot2:

That is so frustrating Besa! I've had projects with classmates like that. But you know what, someone said something to me that helped me kick it in to overdrive & I did the bulk of the work anyway. They told me that I was the one who was going for the good grade so do it with that in mind. That said, I did 98% of the project but I also got an 'A' on that final exam & of course an 'A' in the class. My partner in the project got an 'A' on the final too but I'm sure he was lucky to get a 'B' or 'C' in the class if the work he put in on that project was any indication of the effort he put in for the rest of the class. Good luck with everything! Don't let the slackers effect your grade.

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

BF is on his way back from being gone 4 days. I'm bouncing around this office waiting!

And, whether you care or not, I am telling you...........I gained 10 points yesterday and flew into 2nd place in Fantasy Baseball. Been smack talking all morning! I AM THE QUEEN!!!!!

Well we know there's gonna be a sexy party tonight! LOL

:lol: @ 'whether you care or not'!

for anyone looking for baby names...

my persanal favorite..splifferella

:lol:

:lol:

I'm sitting @ the gyn in my bday suit and she BETTER show today!

On another, the family is finally coming around and helping with the wedding so that's great and thank God!

Honey made the cutest bouqet ever but it won't upload to show it to you guys...

You know you're a VJ addict when.... you're sitting at the gyn in your bday suit still posting on the board! :rofl:

Here is a good topic for discussion, which is better hugging or kissing?

Im definitely a HUGGER.. KISSING YUCKY

More of a hugger, but kissing is fun sometimes. I like non-slobbery kisses though.

Timeline

Did you see the link I posted just for you, Nat?

Somehow I'd missed it, but I went through your posts & saw it. Thanks for thinking of me. :blush: The one that sounds the best to me is: McCormick's and Schmicks has $10.40 dinner and drink specials on April 15.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will get to take advantage: Today was Steven's first day working for the restaurant. :dance: They'll be serving at the International Fest this & next weekend and he's helping them prep today. Sounds good right? :no: Unfortunately, 1) he doesn't know if he's getting paid for today's work and 2) he got a parking ticket for parking in a tow-away zone. :bonk::crying: "Tickets" is not a category in our new cash budget, so the $$ will have to come from other categories (like restaurants).

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Finessseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Congrats mi dear!! When yuh bringing them to MD fi mi tek some pics???

How are you all??

I've been busy with a new job and new apartment.....also been stepping up my photo sessions (yay!)

Me and hubby are hoping to go to JA in July, will see how that works!!!

Also have to send in mi LOC forms ASAP, waiting for evidence of a joint car loan....MY GC expires 13th May so cutting it a bit close!

Good to see you stop in JaEnglish! Congrats with all the good new things in your life & good luck with the LOC!

Ells - Like Beyonce says.. Its time to pull out the "Freakum Dress" ; And as RuPaul says... "you betta work it"... Girl work it and freakum... you can't go wrong! no0pb.gif

I guess so. It's hard to want to pull out all the stops when you're irritated though.

biometrics for hubby gc renewal 4/30 :dance::dance:

:dance:

Hubby called Kingston and they said they sent it(BC) to Mobay for him to pick up last friday, so he is gonna go in tomorrow (send prayers that it IS there).... I gotta beleive that all things happen for a reason..and it will be there when it is supposed to be...(just damn frustrating)

I have been thinking about going back to work in a spa since my class load seems to be more manageable...so been looking on craigslist and just keeping an eye out...WELL, I got a call from a previous employer asking if I wanted to come back as she is in need of someone :thumbs: WHOOOO HOOOOO...Thank you LORD....

Hope that GC is really there this time!

Congrats on getting the old job back...what a relief!

This summer FO SHO!!! :dance: I am feelin your joy today too....

(we may need to hook up just to go beat some Lehi's azz :rofl: )

Yeah, what she says...this summer!

Lehi could use a beating right now....hurry & come to SF! I left his rass at home last night & found a quiet place in the city to contemplate things & talk to my Mom on the phone. I came home about 3 hours later & he'd had plenty of time to think about things. Today we are doing a bit better but there are still improvements needed. Saturday I think we'll go see his teacher/counselor friend at her church. Anyway...

Timeline

Nat if he worked why wouldn't he get paid?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

JG, I cracked up laughing at the mental image of me doing a big jump into my man's arms. God help us both if I ever attempt it. :rofl:

LOL! Yeah, I don't think that would be too safe for me to do either! He has picked me up before & held me for a few seconds before I freak out & tell him to put me down. He's so proud of himself talking about how he can do like Elephant Man on stage picking up the fatties! :lol:

If you do let me know (ahead of time) so Rashida can fly in and show em how we do it East Coast style.. one of us gotta represent! East Siddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

:lol: Okay!

That's really a sweet thing, Jamerican. Never say that so matter of factly. You are awesome for doing that. rose.gif

Jamerican IS really sweet & from what I've learned, generous like that! (L)

I'm with you JG this time 2morrow I'll be on my way to the airport!!!

:dance::dance:

Dada have fun! Wind it up! Grind it up.. Get jiggy wid it.. do the dayaam thing and when you report it, you bedda not take forever telling us.. type it all on a word document and cut and paste.. It is your best friend! laughing.gif

Exactly! Cut & paste Dada! And don't wait hours in between to do it....you torture us with that. :bonk: ((chups))

Well Den and I are now homeowners!!!!! Whew...feels like I can breathe a little bit...but not for long. We got letter in the mail today...biometrics appt. 4/30 at 2:00 p.m. :dance:

Congrats Dens! How exciting!

Congrats also on the next step of AOS! Things are going well for you two. :thumbs:

Timeline

Somehow I'd missed it, but I went through your posts & saw it. Thanks for thinking of me. :blush: The one that sounds the best to me is: McCormick's and Schmicks has $10.40 dinner and drink specials on April 15.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will get to take advantage: Today was Steven's first day working for the restaurant. :dance: They'll be serving at the International Fest this & next weekend and he's helping them prep today. Sounds good right? :no: Unfortunately, 1) he doesn't know if he's getting paid for today's work and 2) he got a parking ticket for parking in a tow-away zone. :bonk::crying: "Tickets" is not a category in our new cash budget, so the $$ will have to come from other categories (like restaurants).

Ummm....it's illegal not to pay someone for working! How does that work out?

Oops...tickets suck. Hopefully he won't do that again any time soon. I get a parking ticket (usually because of some mishap on a street cleaning day) every 3-5 years & that's enough for me to not get any more!

Yay Steven for starting the job though! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Dens and Dens

The ornaments of your house will be the guests who frequent it.

When can I come over??????????????????

Girl we came to ATL on Thursday and we had the layover so we took the Marta marta_logo.jpg

We passed College park, my Bf wanted to see Ludacris :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

But went went to east point and ate at Q's OMG it was bomb 25381_432726431216_615741216_5849832_6639_n.jpgBefore 25381_432726436216_615741216_5849833_2789393_n.jpg After :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

Nat, you make me laugh with how enthusiastically you've taken up saving money! I now follow 'Nat's Coupon Saving Adventures'! LOL :thumbs:

That is so frustrating Besa! I've had projects with classmates like that. But you know what, someone said something to me that helped me kick it in to overdrive & I did the bulk of the work anyway. They told me that I was the one who was going for the good grade so do it with that in mind. That said, I did 98% of the project but I also got an 'A' on that final exam & of course an 'A' in the class. My partner in the project got an 'A' on the final too but I'm sure he was lucky to get a 'B' or 'C' in the class if the work he put in on that project was any indication of the effort he put in for the rest of the class. Good luck with everything! Don't let the slackers effect your grade.

Hey hon, thanks for the encouraging words... I will email the teacher again and ask for his opinion as it is too much work for just two of us to do by Monday... Thats why he made us join another group so the work-load will be lighter...

I will def take your opinion hon... much love

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies!

Well Den and I are now homeowners!!!!! Whew...feels like I can breathe a little bit...but not for long. We got letter in the mail today...biometrics appt. 4/30 at 2:00 p.m. :dance:

Hope everyone is well! Miss you guys. I have to try to catch up!

Congrats :dancing::dancing:

:thumbs:

Thanks.... what happens when I OVERSTOCK on good sale items is that then we have some sort of "food drive" or "help a needy family who's house just burnt down drive" then I end up giving my stuff away and have to go out and buy it all over again :bonk::rofl::bonk::rofl:

Thats a very good thing... Its nice when people would rather give away food to those who could benefit, instead of throwing it away... :thumbs:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies!!!!!!

It has been a very very long time since I have been on VJ!!

I think about you and get to catch up on Facebook :)

How is everyone??????????????

I can't believe we are on part 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUTS!!

Things with us are well, we are about to close on a house the end of this month!!!

Hope all is well!!!

Hey Ladies!!!!!!

It has been a very very long time since I have been on VJ!!

I think about you and get to catch up on Facebook :)

How is everyone??????????????

I can't believe we are on part 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUTS!!

Things with us are well, we are about to close on a house the end of this month!!!

Hope all is well!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.