Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

Hope everyone have a wonderful weekend.

MrsTee, I hope you feel better sis...

DaDa: Then there was 3, 4 ? what? lol

Dens: a few more days before you take the keys girl.

Finesse, what dem babies up to? Give us some more pics of those cuties.

4 girl but I can’t even be happy cuz so much shyt is happening with me here. I’m not sure if this is a sign to not go cuz things are too hectic or to go and chill out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sleeping.....up all night and sleep all day..how am i ever gonna go back to work??? picha soon come

Awww... It's probably going to be hard with two, but I'm sure you'll work it out as it gets closer to going back to work. When is that anyway? Who will keep them while your working?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Hi all, thanks for the encouragement.. things would be much better if I was on a little island in seclusion...

Dada - check your email sis

Can you send it to my work e-mail. I have it on der too. I can't chk my personal from here. I'll PM you it.

Timeline

sleeping.....up all night and sleep all day..how am i ever gonna go back to work??? picha soon come

U’ll manage. I know right now your like how but it till get better. Your body will adjust and you and hubby will have to take turns. I think my twins didn’t start sleeping until 3 months.

Timeline

4 girl but I can’t even be happy cuz so much shyt is happening with me here. I’m not sure if this is a sign to not go cuz things are too hectic or to go and chill out.

Well, you really need to think serious about it. If your going through too much, then you may want to postpone that trip until a better time for you. I know you hate hearing that, but you have to take care of yourself so that you'll be able to go on future trips girl.

ROC

Timeline

Awww... It's probably going to be hard with two, but I'm sure you'll work it out as it gets closer to going back to work. When is that anyway? Who will keep them while your working?

mi nuh knoa when mi a go back....in may sometime. we gonna have someone come to di house...between me and hubby work schedule, we only need 2 days a week

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies! I hope everyone had a great weekend

I just hope every $$ is returned in a timely fashion b/c I need my $$$.

OK. I'm done venting. Talk to every1 2mmrw, that's only if I accomplish everything @ bank as I'm intending to.

Hey McCrory, Sorry to hear about your grandfather and this. Someone stole my card number while we were in Vegas. Luckily, I was able to catch them before they took anything because it was right around the time we were filing the AOS. So I was checking my account several times a day. I kept noticing $1 transactions. I called the bank like WTH. They were telling me not to worry. I'm sitting here thinking, you don't understand! I have $1010 check waiting to clear and don't need any drama. Several days later they tried to use my card again. I walked into the bank and the teller told me that this is what the thieves do now. They take your card number and try to make online purchases to figure out your security code and pin. The merchant charges $1 before they verify the transaction goes through. If its not verified the $1 falls off. But they had tried to make purchases at home depot, linens and things and hotel reservations. Tehy just couldn't figure out the security code and get my address correct.

Thats a really good thing... G (lol) and I been attendin church together since we started dating- its wonderful to include God in your relationships and decisions. I've realized this; we have been praying every night together for about 2 years and if/when we are busy or forget, thats when we start arguing and having problems.

Try your very best, religious or not, to put God in your marriage and it will work out; I had this experience many times and on Saturday had another. Of course everyone knew hubby and I had been in an argument and although we worked it out, was still tension there. We didnt end up attending church on saturday so we stayed home; I decided to spend the day talking to God; trying to see what I was doing wrong in our marriage.

As I did this, out of nowhere Jito comes and starts apologizing and admitting his error in the way things were dealt with. It shocked the mess out of me. I know I asked God to fix it, I just didnt expect a same-day answer (need to heighten my expectations of Him). It was the most amazing thing ever to watch hubby pour out in front of me. Now, we're great like Frosted Flakes... :thumbs:

God is good all the time, honey. I noticed the one week we decided not to go to church drama came from everyway. I'm like we can't afford to not go because you need that spiritual covering to make it through every week. The drama is always going to come, but at least you are better equipped to deal with it.

Morning All! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Den and I had a nice weekend overall. We linked up with Char & Ivan yesterday. Had a blast! Thanks again, CharandIvan! :0)

I am trying to get a lot accomplished today...but I will do what I can. We on track with closing on this upcoming Thursday. Please keep us in your prayers! Almost there...so ready! :help: lol

Your welcome, girl. Thanks for joining us, we needed to get out. I thanked my hubby for making the suggestion because it was such a great idea.

Hi all, thanks for the encouragement.. things would be much better if I was on a little island in seclusion...

Dada - check your email sis

Hey, Ms. Tee! I hope your day gets better. Just picture those upcoming vacations you have!! Well I'm off to my training for the rest of the day. Will check back lata!!!

Edited by charandivan

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

mi nuh knoa when mi a go back....in may sometime. we gonna have someone come to di house...between me and hubby work schedule, we only need 2 days a week

Cool, 2 days a week is not bad at all.

ROC

Timeline

I'm sure you noticed what I put in bold. Don't be offended by what I'm going to say, if you don't like it, fine but here goes: young people besa? If I'm not mistaken, aren't you pretty young yourself? 2nd, age is nothing but a number mami, I'm 23, my honey is 22 and not to diss my siser but her and her hubby are 30 something with 3 kids and still very immature. So in other words, don't refer to young ppl like that because you can be old or young and have no respect as well as be old or young and do have respect.

Also, my honey always say that ppl tend to think that when they're married that they should change, NO, when you're married you should remain the same (with certain things atleast). You should've had a problem with his friend BEFORE you guys got married, not after marriage. Marriage isn't going to make a person just wake up and say "oh I'm married now" No mami, their experiences make them wake up. I hope you understand where I'm coming from, don't have to agree. Ask yourself, "the day afetr I got married, did I suddenly change all my bad habits/things that my husband didn't like?"

Lastly, do you expect him to tell you all his life who he talks to?

As I said before, no offfense intended.

Lol @ Tee.

Dada you crazy, thin men are okay... As long as dem nuh boney (sp)like mine rofl.gif

Go find a thin man rofl.gif Sorry I meant a mr.thicky thick rofl.gif

Don't worry Dada yuh soon gone a JA!

Flip flops with socks MrsTee, c'mon on now rofl.gif

Goodluck with thos rugrats! Would not wanna be you, I have 3 in my house (1, 5 and 11) and whooooo!

yes.gif @ bloop.

Lol, leave that girl alone! How old is she?

DW you might not agree with me but as I told Besa, if you were comfortable with him before marriage then you should be just as comfortable with him after marriage. Don't be trying to do no major changes where it isn't necessary.

As me and Tee were laughing at the fact that I pass gas in front of G, when I get married I'm still gonna do, that is until he says "enough gas girl" He tickles until I'm at the brink of p'ing on myself and he won't stop when we get married. Those are minor things but major things should be dealt with before marriage, not after.

Goodluck on the inspection!!! As you'd say "claim it girl!"

Have a great weekend ladies.

Well, in defense of that..........if you don't know BEFORE marriage that he's hanging on the phone for hours, texting/phone calls at crazy hours, FaceBooking people......and you find out after, you weren't fine with it before marriage.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Morning Yardies:

Not having the best of days and no I don't want to talk about it. Going to listen more today. Maybe something someone says will help me.

I hope everyone has a blessed day though smile.gif

Me too.....not in the most cheerful moods. Wish we could meet for a drink!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.