*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

yeah DW, you have to put the spending on hold until you close girl. Good Luck to you guys. Buying a home is such a great feeling.

I may come to work on Sun for a few hours myself. I'm still playing catch up and we have a co-worker leaving so it's really going to be busy.

It's a wonderful feeling...but all the paperwork and signing of documents... :( it will be worth it though once we have those keys in hand though :yes:

Boooooo, to us having to work over the weekend but I'm so thankful for my job and I will do what I have to do to stay on my grind. :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

headbonk.gif I know that but everything he took you through I probably would have felt the way you did too... but I think I was trying to convey what finesse said earlier about feeling cheap sometimes....oh nevamind lol

lol at the bottom where it says attach file momma!

Maybe so but its a great mood enhancer annnnnnnnnnnnd it gives you tips..you can add your OWN twist to it, whatever pleases your mate! wink.gif

no0pb.gif Believe me.....I don't need any tips. The crazy stuff in my head is enough.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

That's one thing I don't need.....alcohol.....to get me started.

Happy Friday JG...I with you on this one. I really don't want to think of what I turn into with some alcohol! :devil:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Q said cheap sex... sometimes, when Im very verbal I say nasty things.. that could be seen as cheap.. sounding like a 1-900 gyal you know? lol

That's one thing I'm not as good at. But, he pushes me to say it. You know like saying "what do you want me to do?" And he won't do it till I tell him. It brings me out of that shy part of my shell.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!! Shortly I will be heading out to Brooklyn. It's my day off. Well I paid outrageous phone bill. Planned to do it next wk when I get paid but an older relative died on dad side of family & ppl trying to contact me. I used $$$ from savings to pay. That sucked but I will & must return it back to savings. Now I requested an outgoing international block on hubby phone. Young woman/rep said they don't have that option. #######!!!! I never heard this b4. I know Tmobile have it. All this $$$ sprint take from ppl, you would think they'd have this option. Well I may be a pest and call & ask another rep. But hubby better utilize phone cards. B/C I will not hesitate to disconnect service all together

Morning all!! Shortly I will be heading out to Brooklyn. It's my day off. Well I paid outrageous phone bill. Planned to do it next wk when I get paid but an older relative died on dad side of family & ppl trying to contact me. I used $$$ from savings to pay. That sucked but I will & must return it back to savings. Now I requested an outgoing international block on hubby phone. Young woman/rep said they don't have that option. #######!!!! I never heard this b4. I know Tmobile have it. All this $$$ sprint take from ppl, you would think they'd have this option. Well I may be a pest and call & ask another rep. But hubby better utilize phone cards. B/C I will not hesitate to disconnect service all together

Timeline

Whoo dat sound hot!!!!

It was, DaDa. But, I NEVER want to go back to that place that made it make up sex.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My condolences to you and your family (F)

TAMH

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's one thing I'm not as good at. But, he pushes me to say it. You know like saying "what do you want me to do?" And he won't do it till I tell him. It brings me out of that shy part of my shell.

hahaha!! Hubby always says to me "talk to me baby" I say what should I say. Boy I do need help. I did try it once and It was so corny!! I have issues!! KJ, MrsTEE, DaDa Help me! LOL

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

hey ladies I am ready!!! No joke but I heard American girlz are more freaky than us Canadian girlz!!

Dada I am ready for my sex 101 class!!

All I gotta say is Pamela Anderson is Canadian!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Morning Mo!!!! Girl I feel you on the phone thing...hopefully husband got it under control this go around...poe thang, if not he gon be literally saying..."Can you hear me now?" Enjoy your day off!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my condolences!!

I dont understand why they dont have this option. Try calling someone else!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Mawning Ladies, TGIF so glad it's Friday its been a long week!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

hahaha!! Hubby always says to me "talk to me baby" I say what should I say. Boy I do need help. I did try it once and It was so corny!! I have issues!! KJ, MrsTEE, DaDa Help me! LOL

LOL... I feel the same way 1luv. I am like "just shut up and kiss me"... The corny stuff irritates me!! LOL. I have told Louis to shut up a couple times!! hahahaha

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

I always love the way they described it on the show "Girlfriends"...when you order your steak and its not cooked to order you send it back and tell them how you want it right? So if you don't say some thing you will never get your meat the way you want it!! :rofl:

Mawning Ladies, TGIF so glad it's Friday its been a long week!

Morning Philly! I'm so glad it is Friday as well :D

Mo, I had to go back and read over your post...sorry for your loss...my prayers to you and your family! (F)

Morning ladies.

Morning! What you got up for the weekend?

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.