*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sounds like real life stuff! good.gif

Still working on things girl, almost there :)

Yes MRStee, Im hanging in there. Had to take a break off VJ so I could do a paper for class. And then I came back and here u talking about stripper sex and cheap sex :wow:

Jenkins yuh wanna warn har fi mi???

What did I do? :help:

Chile who told u, u only go to the gym if u trying to lose weight?Girl u can go get yourself a lil muscle tone and be looking like halle berry. I actually get chunkier when I go to the gym cause I usually don't do a lot of cardio mostly weight training..

You know, you are right. I used to play soccer when I was back home, at the gym twice a week. And now Im bent out of shape and cant jog a block lol. this is shameful :blush:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This has become hubby's favorite line as of lately. however, he uses it as a response to everything....i'll say "what do you want to do tonight?" and he'll say "it's all good".....i'm like babe that doesnt really make sense :bonk: ................maybe its his way of ignoring me but pretending to be listening :blush:

:lol: Lehi has a similar but different way of ignoring me & pretending to listen...his is a dead giveaway though, "yeah yeah". Ticks me off every time! :bonk:

You spent all this money on these punk Mf ers and they cant go to Mo bay to pick up your daughters medical. I told him if the medical is not picked up ####### is the point going to the interview. but i bet they can find a way to get to Ochi to get these clothes and shoes.

Aint that about a b*tch

I will boom everyone azz tonight if they dont get it together i swear to Jesus

I'd be HOT too over that ish! Like Philly says, hotter than fish grease!

TF yall I posted my job stuff on here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Im doing to much hit yall back when I am done.

:rofl: It's like you just 'chipped out' for a sec. :lol:

Sorry Philly... I didnt see your reply yesterday. I think I lost a couple pages... lost my place.

It has to be max 7 letters/numbers and can include a space.

Rasta 4 life would be nice... but if Louis gets to drive cant do luv my rasta!! LOL!

RSTA4LF ... Does that make sense?

I like that....or you could try RAS4LYF.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

As I close my mouth. Nope mi ovastand :yes: ....

Finesse :bonk: I'm more into a rape scene..

I always come on here at the wrong times lol

If hubby was seeing this I'd be banned from VJ

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Yep thats nice

mine says JAM8KAN does that make sense? its corny but I like it

Oh, I like that too!

Wait he's calling JA?? Oh I thought it was his friends here he met at school.

No, you're right....just local calls but running through the minutes like there's no tomorrow.

I'm over here scrubbing the ground in my office. I just got 3 e-mails/text messages. We're one step closer in this Visa journey!!! :rofl:

:dance: Yay Dens! Almost there now!

Dillon you are so right, that is a huge step IMO and have to consider the other parties feelings that they are gonna miss the heck out of you when yuh gone! :yes:

Dills we must be the only couple who are attached at the hip. I don't need any time alone time at work is enough for me and when I'm gone is enough for him. I can't imagine leaving the country getting on a plane without my Husband for th sale of fun, God forbid something happened and I was never to return? All that aside I don't want to travel alone or with girfriends without him, I did that enough when I was single I love my Husband and want to spend every moment and share every experience I can with him. I understand there are certain instances where there is a need to travel alone, family emergencies and such, but just cause I need a vacation Nuh Suh not without my Man. :wub:

Now I know you Ladies prolly aint feeling this but its my feelings and I am keeping it real.

I'd have to say that 90% of the time I feel just like you Philly...that other 10% is usually just when I'm pissed off at him & need some space. Our place is so small that there's no getting away from eachother really. All of my girlfriends have left SF so I don't have anyone close by to escape to. Most of the time though, I really look forward to seeing him at the end of the work day. He must miss me too cause if we had the minutes, he'd be calling me 20 times a day.

Timeline

I am sure my honey is all caught up tho, so will ask him to give me a recap :ph34r:

:rofl::rofl:

Tell me about it TAM that is exactly why I am not letting go. My Neighbor Mrs Bootsy had her 41st year anniversary last night and it made mi yeyes dem watah cause TRUE love is so beautiful. :wub: I pray that God allows me to be blessed with my Husband for the rest of my life!

Awww, Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Bootsy! (L):luv: (The lovey kitty smiley is oddly appropriate!) :lol:

Girl Roc been linking me phone like crazy. Yes I had the threats dat I’m going to see the real him if I come back and go to Negril blah blah blah. Tell it to me last May when yuh dashed away. Now get out mi face!!!

Dats RIGHT Dada!! :thumbs::devil:

Timeline

Some tips from the coupon mom book, and I'm not even finished the book:

1) Buy the cheapest ground beef, even if it is more fatty. Just rinse off the extra fat after browning. (In my HEB, the difference is like $1.79 compared to $3.49/lb for extra lean.)

2) Combine store coupons with manufacturer's coupons. (I'm buying someone Crest Whitestrips. I have a $10 Target coupon & a $10 manufacturer's coupon. :dance: )

3) Shop at drugstores, but be sure to combine their sales with coupons and with their rewards programs. (Stride gum is on sale for 99cents @ CVS, with a 99cent extra buck reward good on next purchase. Plus I have a coupon for the gum.)

Bonus: If you don't think you'll be back soon to use the Extra Buck Rewards, split your purchase into 2: first buy all items that come with EB rewards, then buy all other items USING the EB rewards

4) Buy seasonings in the bulk department of an organics store. (I already knew about this. I think I showed you my pictures of seasonings that averaged 40 cents/small jar)

Dang, Nat! When you decide to do something you sure DO IT! We gave you a few tips & you just took off running with it....now you're giving us tips! :lol::thumbs:

Good Morning Yardies Im just stopping by to let you all know that Garfields EAD & Ap was APPROVED. EAD Card Production was ordeded on the 7th. Thank You all for you continued support

Congrats LadyC & Garfiend! :dance:

JG, I wouldn't let my child go a day without taking a shower. Those little sticky things be out playing and running around and #######. Oh no.. Get your azz in the shower. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

finesse you have no idea :devil: pull my hair, push me, grab me, throw me to the wasll, call me out my name, let me be quiet b4 i start telling too much (too late) BUT only when ur being nice to me.. :devil:

cyann give me the silent treatment all day then try to f&*% me.. HELLLL NOOOOOO

As I fan myself pleassssseee tap it!!!

Timeline

Most of the time Marley takes a shower every day but in the winter I let her go every other day because she has really bad eczema and it is worse in the winter. Jazz takes a shower every night and if his Dad had his way he would take one every morning as well. We just don't have time in the morning with getting ready for school. This time of year they are outside playing a lot and when they come in the smell like a wet dog so in the shower they go.

Oh and good morning yardies!!!

Today Mikel has been here 1 year. Boy time has flown by.

My eczema has been acting up a lot this year too...maybe I shouldn't shower every day. I can't do it though...girl parts need scrubbing every morning or I just can't leave the house. :no:

I say this with my head down. Last week my kids were on spring break. It was Sunday by the time I realized I haven’t seen them take a bath since Thursday.

I was sitting on the computa when I seen my six year old going out side to play and I’m like wait I didn’t hear her ask me to turn on the shower for her. Then I started thinking like damn I didn’t do it yesterday either and then I was like wait Friday??? No. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks OMG Thursday. Ewwww I ran and called there butts in from outside and cursed them for not washing. They said well mom you didn’t run the water or tell us to get in the shower. I told them well you should have reminded me. When they got in the shower I came behind them and scrubbed them good. I bet they won’t forget to remind me anymore.

So I guess my answer is almost four days. Since then I’ve been calling my pickneys “ Peppi Lapu”

:lol::lol: Cracking up at you saying this 'with your head down'. That's not so bad really. It was on the 4th day & it doesn't happen often so I don't think anything of that.

Thanks Mo, we don't have differences about too many things. I was literally in shock we I first talked to his mom and found out im only 1 year younger than herblink.gif and all my brother and sister in laws are under the age of 19, which is the same age as my son! lol

Lehi's Mom is only a few years older than me too. We have a 10 year age difference. I'm 37 & his Mom is around 40 or so I think. Kinda strange but it's cool. It's not an issue for us but sometimes I do make jokes....when he talks about how cute I was when I was a teenager & says I wouldn't want him then, I say, "YEAH, because you were SEVEN!" :lol:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl chile u gotta teach me :devil: cuz I am lacking in that dept. Hubby always singing "mi nuh want no boring F***"

Hubby always initiating the positions :whistle:

Yes Luv sometimes you have to take control of the situation. Surprise em and tell em tonight mi lead. One day sit and think of what you would like to do different and then go for it. Der no betta person den to try it on but him. Shoot rather it works or not I think he would like the fact that you stepped out of your comfort zone which sometimes you have to do..

Oh and.. ( As I whisper in your ear) Q can teach yuh a ting or two she has surely taught me and when we first met I thought I was more experienced than har. Cha she showed me… well told me….

Timeline

Ive actually been keeping a little diary for my Steve and will present it to him for his birthday (July 5th) It's gonna be a scrapbook project for me. Im trying to have a bbq out in the park for him since its so close to a holiday. He is getting a red, white, and blue cake weather he likes it or not (lol) gonna get my best friend who is a pastry chef to hook it up for him. I just love her cakes.. She has a FB page with her cakes on it. Ive saved everything, the first trip we took together, his first basketball game, his first movie, his first hotel stay, which was the day he arrived. His first trip to the poconos for our honeymoon. Im mapping out the whole immigration process he has gone thru....All that stuff..

My case was "touched" April 7th yippee

That's really sweet Mrstee! I'm not so good with certain things like that...I wish I were sometimes. I'm very sentimental but I don't keep track of things except for taking a lot of pictures.

Hope that 'touch' means things are moving along!

Wow MrsTee that is so sweet of you. To be honest with you all we are going through a pretty rough time right now. Don't really want to go into a lot of details but not having a job is causing MAJOR stress in our house. So I don't know how he is feeling today as I am not talking to him. Hope he is spending the day reflecting on what a great year it has been and not focus on the negative point of not working. I was going to have a little celebration with chocolate covered strawberries and some champagne but I don't really feel like it now.

Oh Dills, I really feel you! We are going through a very similar ordeal right now. Lehi is stressing over not working no matter how many trillions of times I tell him that right now, getting his education & learning to read are the most important things to me. He just really doesn't like that he doesn't have any spending money & that sometimes things are tight for us. He gets so broody over it & a lot of times says "life sucks" which makes me feel bad because I'm doing the best I can to give him the best possible & show him places & things. It makes him seem really ungrateful even though when he says that that's not how he's intending it. We definitely have our good & bad days a plenty lately.

Congrats to Mikel's 1 year here anniversary though & I hope you celebrate a little even though you don't really feel like it (& I don't really blame you).

Chile, It felt soooo good. Sorry to hear you're not feeling so upbeat today. Situation so as these is usually so stressful for both parties. One party is always stretched to the limit while the other feels dependent and helpless. Things will get better you both just hang in there and be a good support system for each other and everything will be alright.

I think you should still have your little celebration as I'm sure it will lift both your spirits( If even for a couple hours). (F)

:yes::yes::thumbs: Well said!

I may still do it. I am just tired of being the one to put my pride aside to smooth things over. Especially since I am not the one stirring the $hit up and my feelings are the ones constantly being hurt.

I feel ya....I SOOO feel ya! We are practically paddling in the same boat right now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.