*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He knows how to drive he was a taxi driver in JA. He has his permit now and has to wait for the hard copy to come in the mail before he can go and take the driving test again. Because no matter what these JA men say about being the best driver in da world...he failed the driving portion of the test. SMH! That was not a pretty day. LOL :no:

Whoo I can hear all the clouts now....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Q!!

-----

Okay, funny work story from yesterday:

My co-worker/saboteur friend was going around giving out red velvet cupcakes & of course I couldn't resist so I took one. Then she went on her way to go give the rest of them out. About an hour later, we head down to the cafeteria together to get a drink & while waiting for the elevator, one of the area supervisors comes around the corner to head to the men's room (they're right by the elevator lobby) & he says to my friend, "My cupcake went right here!" & proceeded to point to his a$$. We laughed & I was thinking he was making a female-type joke about how anything we eat ends up on the hips or butt. Well, turns out, she had put the cupcake on his desk & for whatever reason, he moved it to his chair....he forgot about it being there & a bit later sat down on it! So he was quite literal when he meant the cupcake ended up on his a$$!! Then he showed us where he'd had to go clean off his drawers & you could still see a little stain! :rofl::rofl:

That is really funny Ells!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

me either jg.. sex is so much more than physical to me.. when my ex would try to have sex w/ me after just being mean and arguing w/me, i would feel so cheap, like the connection meant nothing to him, he just wanted to release..now make up sex is different.. I LOOVVVEEE that!! :rofl:

Alright lets change the subject please ya know mi ave cobwebs so dis type of talk mi cyan manage it :wacko: !!!

Timeline

Alright lets change the subject please ya know mi ave cobwebs so dis type of talk mi cyan manage it :wacko: !!!

Next week soon come!!!! :hehe:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Angry sex

Stripper sex

Make up sex

Im give it to you Raw sex

Toy Party sex

Mulitple position sex

####### sex

Do I need to say more hahahahahaharofl.gifrofl.gifhelpsmilie.gifrofl.gif

As I close my mouth. Nope mi ovastand :yes: ....

i like feeling like a cheap ho every once in a while..

Finesse :bonk: I'm more into a rape scene..

Timeline

Ells you don't have unlimited??

Unlimited only before 7 a.m./ after 9 p.m. & on weekends. We only have 550 anytime minutes...AT&T kinda sucks but I've been with them for 10 years. I've researched Sprint, Verizon, Metro, etc. & they don't seem to be much more competitive....then when I read how the service is in our area, I get mixed reviews for every company.

I :rofl: am :rofl: rrrooooollllliiiinnnngggg :rofl: !!! No you didn’t say Lesheka!!!!

:whistle::blush: Yeah I did! :lol:

:protest:

Girl hubby Boom

Aint said one word to me since Easter.

Im going to Jamaica and he is pissed :angry:

How the hel! you mad at me and im going to Jamaica for your daughter, but since you did not help pay for my ticket you cannot dictate how long I stay. If it was your money I would go and come back because I would be going for business but since my money paid and you did not offer, im staying for 6 days with my girls.

####### oh well, yall :no: cant no one take my joy today no one!!!!!!

Im working like a Hebrew slave today at work because tomorrow is our Accreditation and Im going to be in Jamaica, hel!!!!!! yeah,

I know this subject is closed already & JQ is handling some business & about to enjoy herself but, I have to agree with her on this. I totally understand how he feels being left behind but at the same time it's unreasonable to expect her to go there just for business & get upset when she wants to mix in some pleasure too. It does sound like a little jealousy & maybe some insecurity but he'll need to trust that she's just having fun with the girls & working on bringing his daughter home.

Anyway, I learned that I feel the same way about lox as I do about sushi: if I eat more than very little, I feel sick.

The only way sushi makes me feel sick is if I eat so much I ram mi belly & hurt after. I LOVE sushi & so does Lehi now....we can eat the darn out of it....& drink that sake like nobody's business! We went last week & ordered two of the small bottles of cold silk sake & the waiter suggested one was enough....CHA!! Between us we went through 3 & stopped ourselves! LOL!! :lol:

Timeline

for real!! i need that book ya chat bout..

i skim thru cosmo and they always seem to have a nice list of ideas in some issues..

i be like..done that, did that..oooohhhh have to try that..

where is finesse, she the one started all this "ho" talk rofl.gifrofl.gifinnocent.gifinnocent.gif

okay, mek me get off of here and get ready to head out..

Off-Topic2.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Send me your address and I will mail it to you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Thanks MrsTee....

JG where did you get those shoes?

Pricilla's on Grand and Gravois. Are they cool or what?

Look here....I just ordered a few of these http://www.amiclubwear.com/?wm_crID=2465532&wm_lpID=14665015&wm_ctID=333&wm_kwID=9730914&wm_mtID=1&wm_content=0&wm_g_crID=5009162021&wm_g_kw=amiclubwear+com&wm_g_pcmt=&wm_g_cnt=0&gclid=CIDGxNf696ACFU-E7QodHENBvg&wm_kw=amiclubwear+com

I love their shoes.

And JG how are your legs so tan!!!!???

tanning bed. I'm a blue eyed blonde.....burn like hell if I don't prepare. Hopefully, we will be out on the lakes and rivers a lot in the next month.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

JG if I were to even attempt putting those shoes on I would break my foot...I mean ankle. LOL

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I'm about out girls. Going to sit outside someone's house and take some pictures......(runs off humming Mission Impossible Theme Song....................)

And, then B--I--N--G--O B--I--N--G-O.....and bingo was the game--O!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

JG if I were to even attempt putting those shoes on I would break my foot...I mean ankle. LOL

I haven't worn them outside yet. I was going to last night; but was afraid I couldn't drive in them and then cop would pull me over..........

They aren't really meant to walk in Dillon!

Later..........

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.