*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Ask me dat again sister? You know how we do.

Since this is a last minute trip I had no time to buy anything new so I’m taking de old rags with me and I’m trying to mix and match so in my pics you won’t be like hey we seen dat outfit before…LOL

Trying to figure out how to wear my hair you know the same ole same ole. I arrive late Friday my plane doesn’t depart until 4 and I arrive in Mobay around 8. I’m trying to figure out what to wear the airport pickup is always important to me…. LOL

Girl I'm so excited...I'm acting like its my butt getting on that plane. No worries I know you're going to get it all to come together! ;)

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl I'm so excited...I'm acting like its my butt getting on that plane. No worries I know you're going to get it all to come together! ;)

Is it tomorrow that your leaving. Wear a cute sundress and show some arms and legs. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

That's what I love about St. Louis, Nat....

Cost of living is really good here. I freak out at the cost of housing some of you talk about and your commutes

We are a big city with a small town mentality. Everyone pretty much knows everyone.

Good free schools and a huge private, mostly Catholic, school system.

Lots of free stuff to do.....landmarks, the zoo, science center, museums. And always some sort of festival to go to.

Diverse.

Rivers and great parks. Forest Park rivals Central Park in NY.

OK, the weather sucks but you get used to it. It sometimes changes hourly. Winters are not really bad. Lately, we've had only a couple weeks of snow really. Summers can be so freakin' hot and humid though and seem to last forever.

BASEBALL CARDINALS!!!!!!!

And of course...............Me, Dillon, Shaunsgirl, JOURNEE........and whomever else I am forgetting.

Tell me something, girls.............how long is the very longest you would let your child go without taking a shower or bath? I mean even if you were crazy busy and there just wasn't time.

Morning JG!

I would never let one of mines go without washing that tail...oh no! :no:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Is it tomorrow that your leaving. Wear a cute sundress and show some arms and legs. lol

Morning SunRay! (waiving)

I agree Dada, you can't go wrong with a sundress or maxi dress. Those are really cute!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright, I'm here.

Lady C, congrats on approvals.

KJenkins, I 2nd that. Sprint just started charging for txts to JA. I too called back in Nov about charges on my bill. At that time, rep stated I shouldve been getting charge but wasn't.

Also MetroPCS sounds good & all but we wouldn't benefit b/c here in NY it doesn't include JA in it's unlimited plan.

JQ, best of luck. I know you're in route/layover right now but still sending good luck. Sorry the Mr. Being like that. He'll get over it. I believe I can take a mini all ladies get away w/o hubby. Out of country, I don't think so. But to each is own.

DaDa, I wish I was going to JA. I need a get away like yesterday. I was so used to travelling every 3 months. Soon though!

MrsTee & the other ladies who may have an age gap of 8yrs plus. I think that's wonderful. Both of you can see past age difference, so do the damn thing. I'm older than hubby as well but only by 3 yrs.

Only major document that I did a name change on is SS#. No rush for others. Plus passport don't expire for a few more years.

Nat & someone else, WOW on ticket prices leaving Texas. I never paid more than $398 to go to JA. Cheapest was $184 via Jetblue but I flew into Kingston. But then again, I'm signed up w/almost all the online ticket sights. So I usually get notifications of good deals.

I hope I addressed everything I wanted to.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

JG... Tierra takes a shower every other day. With her curly hair if it doesnt get washed/conditioned and combed it turns into a giant knot! She is starting to get a little body odor, stinky feet etc... so I cannot let her go longer.

Tierra has a friend whos mom told me "wow, Tierra showers that much? I can get my daughter to shower twice a week if I'm lucky" .. Yuck! And the girl has some stank! I would MAKE her shower, that is just too bad! Tierra doesn't always want to but she doesn't get the choice.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Most of the time Marley takes a shower every day but in the winter I let her go every other day because she has really bad eczema and it is worse in the winter. Jazz takes a shower every night and if his Dad had his way he would take one every morning as well. We just don't have time in the morning with getting ready for school. This time of year they are outside playing a lot and when they come in the smell like a wet dog so in the shower they go.

Oh and good morning yardies!!!

Today Mikel has been here 1 year. Boy time has flown by.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Philly… honey.. mi love yuh dearly but sorry I have to clock your post. I cannot and I repeat CANNOT read them unless I’m at home. Dey make me laugh too hard!!!

LOL :rofl: mi get ready fi sen yuh a next one :yes:

Philly you got me over here rolling!

:lol:

morning all!!

I am all smiles today. Had a WICKED sexy party last nite :devil:

Oooh chile I know you are over there cheeseballing :D ( big smile pon yuh face)

Ask me dat again sister? You know how we do.

Since this is a last minute trip I had no time to buy anything new so I’m taking de old rags with me and I’m trying to mix and match so in my pics you won’t be like hey we seen dat outfit before…LOL

Trying to figure out how to wear my hair you know the same ole same ole. I arrive late Friday my plane doesn’t depart until 4 and I arrive in Mobay around 8. I’m trying to figure out what to wear the airport pickup is always important to me…. LOL

Dada I agree I want to look fab for the pick up too, when him see yuh he start to lick him lips like Mi ooman is HERE! :yes:

Hi Philly ! How are you?

Hey Always I am good just the usual pickney drama :wacko:

Yes girl... nerves start kick in :help: lol

By the way, I went for Besa to Bess... what unu go call me next? :rofl:

LOL chica yuh knoa mi shorten it dem both cute :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Knows it.... good.gif

I love both his songs.. Good morning afternoon Yardies

Dag it... I'm really not going to catch up now. Can somebody give me a quick recap?

I see DaDa going to JA....lol Wish it was me. :-( Have fun!

Dillon: Did Mikel get the job?

Recap on 133

Timeline

good.gif

Morning and have a blessed day as well! Hope all is well!

Morning Irie! That's a great question...I wonder that as well cause when I was going to the chiro...he wanted to see me like two times a week!

After the insurance monies run out from the accident, Im going back to my once a month visit. They try to tell you, you need to come more often but I only go when needed.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tell me something, girls.............how long is the very longest you would let your child go without taking a shower or bath? I mean even if you were crazy busy and there just wasn't time.

I say this with my head down. Last week my kids were on spring break. It was Sunday by the time I realized I haven’t seen them take a bath since Thursday.

I was sitting on the computa when I seen my six year old going out side to play and I’m like wait I didn’t hear her ask me to turn on the shower for her. Then I started thinking like damn I didn’t do it yesterday either and then I was like wait Friday??? No. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks OMG Thursday. Ewwww I ran and called there butts in from outside and cursed them for not washing. They said well mom you didn’t run the water or tell us to get in the shower. I told them well you should have reminded me. When they got in the shower I came behind them and scrubbed them good. I bet they won’t forget to remind me anymore.

So I guess my answer is almost four days. Since then I’ve been calling my pickneys “ Peppi Lapu”

Timeline

Dada,

I just wanted to put my "big girl drawz" on an apologize to you if I came off "Rashida-ish" towards you yesterday. I was just expressing an opinion but I didn't have to be so gangsta with it. So please except my apologies. I appreciate my VJ family because without you guys I wouldn't have made it this far, so thanks to everyone! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.