*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Once, Louis mentioned that "you know I shouldn't even eat your cooking when you are on your period"... I looked at him like #######!!?? Are you effing serious!!??? He knew that made me so mad.. I said "fine! you make your own darn dinner, lunch... whateva!".... he NEVER brought that up again!! In the more strict Rasta ways.. thats how they feel.. makes a woman unclean etc.. well my "uncleanliness" is what makes me a woman and able to have your baby! Oh, it rubbed me the wrong way...

Needless to say he eats what I cook.. when I cook it! ;)

... and Louis is a horny MF... LOL... so if I let him .. he would do it ANYTIME!!! ... Sorry Nat.. TMI!

Ha I memba back in de day boys were scared to eat spaghetti or BBQ chips from girls scared they put something in it. They said if you put some in der food they will love yuh fi life.

Ladies don’t get any ideas….LOL

Timeline

hey guys I'm planning a small wedding in Jamaica so my fiance can have his family and stuff there and then planning a big wedding when he gets into the states any suggestion on where I can have it I want to do in Montego Bay but are there any nice places in Kingston

You can't actually have any kind of wedding IN Jamaica BEFORE you have the US wedding if you want him to come on a K-1.

And, you better ask him who he thinks will come.....not who he wants to invite......parties in JA often turn out a LOT bigger then you would expect.

Edited by *JG*

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey guys I'm planning a small wedding in Jamaica so my fiance can have his family and stuff there and then planning a big wedding when he gets into the states any suggestion on where I can have it I want to do in Montego Bay but are there any nice places in Kingston

You gonna have to change the k1 to the CR1 hun :yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Works for me :thumbs:

Cool, I think the one in Times Square is much bigger than the others so that would be the one for us to go to. I'll let you guys know what they say when they e-mail me back. If everything is ok, then we will need to get e-mails for folks to provide them with information or post it on the link-up FB page.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Shhhh!!! :whistle:

Hey where Philly dey?

Shhh What? I'm trying to seek out some info. lol Just tell me there isn't any or just to simply mind my damn business. :rofl:

ROC

Timeline

Finesse.. We just use condoms.. or nothing.. for now.

I was on the pill and got pregnant with Tierra. After her I tried depo and gained 50lbs!! Won't do that again.

My cousin's GF is on Mirena.. she loves it. For the 1st 3 months she bled off and on, some cramping... but now she has no period at all and has had no problems.

Irie I had the same thing happen to me with the pill. The shot I didn't like because I bleed the whole time I waz on it.I got off of that real quick.

Timeline

we just had a bath and now we're sleeping!

we are 2 weeks old today!! :dance:

http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af335/finessetwins/053.jpg

OMG are you sure these are you babies?? I want proof because they are too precious and I am so serious!!!!

Finesse they are going to be beautiful. Tell hubby ta get his gun permit….LOL

Timeline

I swear if I have identical twins I am going to have to mark their feet with a sharpie or something! LOL

I always think.. what if I mix them up and I never know!?

Irie-- U so crazy... Glad you said it first :rofl:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Okay Dada.. do I need to remind you the last time you had donuts headbonk.gif PUT THEM DOWN!!!laughing.gif

I am so excited. About to send my deposit in for my Jamaica trip. Im going Aug. 26 to Aug. 30th. If anyone is going to be there during this time, I'd love to hang out! I will be in MoBay. Hubby isn't going.

Im also preparing for my Bahamas trip July 29th to Aug. 1st I cannot wait! Hubby isn't going again lol

Tee u gonna be busy this summer..... n hubby's not goin......well can u take me with u i want to go to the bahamas(i should fit in a large suitcase)......hahaha...

Mawnin Yardies!

Happy Hump Day

Welcome back Hays... I was wondering who you were just jumping right in. lol Good to see you girl.

Any of the restaurants are good with me. I know I've seen large parties at BBQ's. That place is pretty big and if we meet for lunch we should be ok. I can always make reservations. I 'm just worried that some hubbies may not like the food. Here is the menu. http://dallasbbq.com/times-square Check out their site for the menu. They have good chicken wings and drinks I know too.

DaDa, donuts sound really good right about now. Hmm...

I'm down for BBQ's.....hopefully hubby will be able to make it....but u have my vote!

we just had a bath and now we're sleeping!

we are 2 weeks old today!! kicking.gif

http://i1021.photobu...setwins/053.jpg

Awww finesse they are soooooooo adorable......I'm like sunny....I wouldnt be able to tell them apart.

Good luck to those tryin to get pregnant......yall need to have plenty sexii parties like Finesseyes.gif

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Good luck and God Bless 81686.gif sent to your way.

To all my sisters.. :star:

:rofl: OMG, where did you find that pic.

ROC

Timeline

ok im gonna lay down....i have a headache and im comin down with somethin.....anybody got some home remedies......its like a cold with a sore throat and now im having a headachecrying.gif

Edited by .:MzMorgan:.

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

I just read on BBQ's site that they can accomodate from 15 to 500 people. They have some packages just for info:

Package #1 $12.99 PER PERSONHalf Rotisserie Chicken

Corn Bread, French Fries, Cole Slaw, Dessert, Unlimited Soda

Package #2 $16.99 PER PERSONChicken & Rib Combination

Package #3 $17.99 PER PERSONFull Rack of Baby Back Ribs

Package #4 $19.99 PER PERSONSuper Combo (Rotisserie Chicken, Baby Back Ribs, and Crispy Shrimp)

Add-Ons:

The Ultimate Texas Sized Appetizer Menu4.99 PER PERSON

Large platters for the whole table!

Includes: Succulent Fried Shrimp, Crispy Chicken Wings with Secret Sauce, Sky High Onion Loaf, Fresh Dipped Vegetable Tempura

Bar Package4.99 PER PERSON Choice of one: 10oz Beer or Glass of Wine

Delicious Jumbo Shrimp Platter34.99 Feeds 8-10

ROC

Timeline

ok im gonna lay down....i have a headache and im comin down with somethin.....anybody got some home remedies......its like a cold with a sore throat and now im having a headachecrying.gif

I don't have any home remedies Hays. Google it. I hope you feed better.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.