*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MB for life baby!!!! LOL

Why did I talk to my bartender friend last night who doesn't drink. Well he was off from work cause em manager mad em mad so I guess he decided to sit down with the fellas and have a few drinks.. Whoo that conversation was too funny. When he called me I knew something wasn't right he sounded weird and then as he started talking and I figured out what it was.

He kept saying Dada yuh hear what mi sey. I was like yeah he was like good. Just to repeat emself "yuh hear what mi sey" and he didn't say anything.. I tried to tell him he wasn't saying anything so he told me to listen up I did and then he was like "yuh hear what mi sey" I told him dude leave the juice alone yuh cant manage it, it has your tore up he was like no mon… but did you hear what me sey. I ended up hanging up on him. So a few minutes later he was home. I guess his dad is buried at his house so he told me he was sitting pon de grave. I was like get up you're not supposed to sit pon de grave you're supposed to sit next to it he was like nope I'm sitting on it I feel closer to my dad. I was like o.k. He was trying to tell me how his dad passed but all he kept telling me was what hospital he was at .He told me how to get to the hospital about five times I'm like dude get to the story. Needless to say I still don't know how he passed. The phone ended up blonking out as he call it. I think we went through the 1000 minutes already. Dang did we talk dat much??

No fresh as in you can tell they were made this morning…

I had oatmeal and rock hard peeps.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok. No, I can't go then.

Just an FYI.....I think I may be going to MD in September. If anyone is around.

JG keep me posted. I will drive up to see you. Im a couple hours away... and my birthday is in Sept so we can definitely link up

Good Morning Yardies!!!!

Hey Niq whats poppin...

Edited by MRStee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG-- Don't hurt em girl. They ain't ready.

JQ-- I don't think I have a preference at all if we do or don't when Aunt Flow here,cause I be horny times 10 but my baby is not having that, he know when it comes off and when it comes on.

Sunray-- Girl, you know house work is just the same as real work. You just don't have to leave the house...lol!!! If I could afford it, I would hire a maid.

MrsTee--Don't they look good when you right up on them. Hope you weren't drowling.I went to a Pistons game, and was like oh my god, I need to be a groupy chick, if this is what they getting

Hays--Girl I had you on my mind. was gonna text you and Char to make sure yall still had a pulse

Well back to work.

Edited by Eric_Jew Nug

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG-- Don't hurt em girl. They ain't ready.

JQ-- I don't think I have a preference at all if we do or don't when Aunt Flow here,cause I be horny times 10 but my baby is not having that, he know when it comes off and when it comes on.

Sunray-- Girl, you know house work is just the same as real work. You just don't have to leave the house...lol!!! If I could afford it, I would hire a maid.

MrsTee--Don't they look good when you right up on them. Hope you weren't drowling.I went to a Pistons game, and was like oh my god, I need to be a groupy chick, if this is what they getting

Hays--Girl I had you on my mind. was gonna text you and Char to make sure yall still had a pulse

Well back to work.

Poor Char probably still working like a Hebrew slave lol.. Yes I was drooling and I was drooling at this dude with locs from the other team AND the camera man was gorgeous too he had locs as well lawdddddddd.. If only hubby could hear my thoughts devil.gif ok... back to reality lol

Oh and I saw DeSean Jackson from the Eagles

How is your hubby feeling?

Edited by MRStee

I guess.. I even told him dag we ran out alrady? He was like Dada we talk in the am and at night and during the day.. I thought about it like yeah he is right. I have never went through 1000 minutes before.

Awww shuck-a-ducky now! Well that is a good sign that y'all are talking so much. I remember those days. :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Well back to work.

That's how my baby is...he be knowing! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I'll be here in Sept JG...

DaDa, that might mean a little something something if ya'll running out the mins that quick girl. lol When your next visit again? Is it next month?

I'm hungry and my co-workers want me to go with them to get pizza :angry:

Hey Dills...

DW, girl they are really keeping you away from us huh? Hurry back on FT.

Always was chatty cathy yesterday and this morning we just get a good morning and she's gone. lol

I still walk around in my panties during that time and hubby's always saying go put on some clothes. Nope! :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Separate sheets blink.gif ? Wow he is serious…..

Yeah. I was thinking I would cuss any man who said that to me.

I'll be here in Sept JG...

DaDa, that might mean a little something something if ya'll running out the mins that quick girl. lol When your next visit again? Is it next month?

I'm hungry and my co-workers want me to go with them to get pizza mad.gif

Hey Dills...

DW, girl they are really keeping you away from us huh? Hurry back on FT.

Always was chatty cathy yesterday and this morning we just get a good morning and she's gone. lol

I still walk around in my panties during that time and hubby's always saying go put on some clothes. Nope! rofl.gif

It's the weekend of the 10th, Sunny. We will be in Baltimore.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Yeah. I was thinking I would cuss any man who said that to me.

It's the weekend of the 10th, Sunny. We will be in Baltimore.

Okay, keep me posted, but I don't have anything planned and Baltimore isn't far from me.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Separate sheets :blink: ? Wow he is serious…..

Once, Louis mentioned that "you know I shouldn't even eat your cooking when you are on your period"... I looked at him like #######!!?? Are you effing serious!!??? He knew that made me so mad.. I said "fine! you make your own darn dinner, lunch... whateva!".... he NEVER brought that up again!! In the more strict Rasta ways.. thats how they feel.. makes a woman unclean etc.. well my "uncleanliness" is what makes me a woman and able to have your baby! Oh, it rubbed me the wrong way...

Needless to say he eats what I cook.. when I cook it! ;)

... and Louis is a horny MF... LOL... so if I let him .. he would do it ANYTIME!!! ... Sorry Nat.. TMI!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No the separate sheets I do that cuz sometimes I leak cuz its real heavy. The 2 day after rule is his rule sorry for the misunderstanding. He cant scorn me that bad cuz i cook for him throughout :yes:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.