*SunRay*

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 25!

4,433 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

boss Talking about letting me go early...

Thank you Lord, I'se so tired. And hubby home feeling bad. I think he is coming down with a cold. After all the snow and rain, now he sick when it will be 80 degrees for the rest of the week. Gonna make my baby some soup, hot tody and rub him down in some vick's vapor rub.

Chat with yall later

Help him sweat it out too!devil.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah!! congrats! mek us see picha!!

Ok I put them in there just click on my photos

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

Hi guys, I had my baby girl on Friday 3/26/10 at 12:22am she weighed 5'8 oz and was 18 inches long. I had to get a cesarean unfortunatly because her heart rate was dropping. Thank God we are both doing well. She is very helthy just a little on the small side but not for long because she can eat lol. I am still recovering but feel much better each day. I havent really been able to go on the computer much, but I just wanted to give you all an update. Take care and talk to you soon.

Congrats yayyyyyyyyy another yardie baby! :) Im happy for you get some rest..

Timeline

I LOVE those peanut butter eggs! Can't wait until Sunday to have some.

MrsTee I am down for the walking tour...I have heard about that resturant and heard it is good. Can't remember who said they have been there. I will ask Island because I think she has been there.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

REESE'S peanut butter eggs, christmas trees, pumpkins.....I don't know what is about those. I try to have at least one a day. YUM!!!!

Yummy, I love reese's anything. Have you tried the giant reese cup? That thing is huge.

OMG Finesse :bonk::rofl: Mrstee going get you.

Congratulations Lovesponge. I was wondering if the baby was here. I bet she is cute as a button. Enjoy your time off with the baby girl.

MrsTee: That place is pricey, but I'm up for whatever. $22 for oxtail...damn I hope you get the entire ox's azz. Don't even cut it up because I need to know I got it all. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

JG: Yeah did you get it.

I know someone that got "Slippery when wet" on the inside of her leg near the pums. :unsure:

ROC

Timeline

Yummy, I love reese's anything. Have you tried the giant reese cup? That thing is huge.

OMG Finesse headbonk.gifrofl.gif Mrstee going get you.

Congratulations Lovesponge. I was wondering if the baby was here. I bet she is cute as a button. Enjoy your time off with the baby girl.

MrsTee: That place is pricey, but I'm up for whatever. $22 for oxtail...damn I hope you get the entire ox's azz. Don't even cut it up because I need to know I got it all. rofl.gif

hey i was just makins suggestions lol Island would probably be better at all this stuff....you crazy!

What did finesse say let me go back...

Hello Yardies,

I have been enjoying the honeymoon thing with my wifey for two weeks. My wifey relatives cant wait to see me and one cousin in law come to pick my wife up this morning to spend time with her. Well, I have to work 16 hours tuesday and my wife's cousin will bring her back morrow. :thumbs: Off to work now

Ohhhh, the curried goat is awesome :thumbs:

That's awesome! Definitely enjoy your time with your wife! So happy for you.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

you celebrate easter by having ####### sex? hmmmmm, that is a new one...i'll have try that....yuh eat bun and cheese afterward?

Finesse, headbonk.gif don't make me black ya eye! but i know you need them for di pickney! rofl.gif

Timeline

Lovesponge...congrats she is cute...who does she look like? You or your husband.

I know that they have Golden Crusts in the Bronx..I am not sure if they are just take out or if you can eat there as I have never been inside one. Maybe they would be cheaper.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Lovesponge, that likkle girl is so precious. I love the outfit and the pillow too.

MRStee, I was kidding. YOu know I don't care where we go because I'm up for anything.

Finesse asked you a question a few pages back. LMAO

Dillon, have you lost any weight from fasting?

ROC

Ok I put them in there just click on my photos

She is beautiful! Awww...so precious and sweet! I love her name.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.