Traci - Andrew

Waiting for I-601 Waivers in London US Embassy

116 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone

Today 16th July 2010 the I-601 Waiver Status PDF File was Updated

The last update that we received was just yesterday 15th July 2010 which was 1 day ago now.

So the highlights of todays update are:

No UK or Ireland based cases were added to the UK cases Pending this time around!!

2 cases have changed status to Under Review one from Oslo and one from London, which still leaves 5 UK based cases

LND2008 594 010 - OSL2007 706 001

2 cases were completed, one from Madrid and the other from London.

MDD2004 612 002 - LND2008 224 082

This was an unexpected update, considering the big update that was issued yesterday, Remember If your case number is above as a change of status or new case and you are on Visa Journey then please let me know your Case number and I will add VJ User and your Initials to the Spreadsheet.

Lets hope this is the beginning of the USCIS now starting to update us on a more regular basis as they have now up'd their average cases per week figure to 1.4 at which it currently stands .

As usual you can see these changes in my updated spreadsheet here > I-601 Status Update Spreadsheet 16th July 2010

Wishing you all the best for the next update and a great weekend with this fantastic hot weather we are having in the UK.

Take care all..

Andrew :thumbs:

event.png

Filed: Other Country: Scotland
Timeline

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Many congratulations to you both! I hope that you have celebrated long and well over the weekend -- must be an utter meltdown of relief and joy to have received such great news after such a tremendously long wait... Again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

All our very best wishes,

Billy & Andrea

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Many congratulations to you both! I hope that you have celebrated long and well over the weekend -- must be an utter meltdown of relief and joy to have received such great news after such a tremendously long wait... Again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Billy & Andrea

Hi Billy & Andrea

Many thanks for the congratulations comment.. we really appreciate it, both my wife Traci and I have been in very high spirits since the decision was made known to us on Friday, I just hope that all the friends that we have on here also get the same outcome soon, as it is people like you and many others who bother to chat on Visa Journey and offer words of support that have kept Traci and I going.

It has been a long long wait, 2.5 years in fact, but once you get the news that you have worked toward getting, all the bad times fall away as distant memories.. Now we can plan our future together, we can decide what we are going to do and when we are going to do it as a couple... it is great to have the uncertainty removed.

Anyway thanks again and good luck with you guys.

Regards

Andrew & Traci

event.png

Just this minute got the call from the Embassy...

i am APPROVED.!!!!!

Cannot begin to express how relieved I am....

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I know that feeling of relief that you speak of!!!! What a way to start the week!!! Please keep in touch and let us know how things progress. Warmest wishes to you and your wife from from both myself and Andrew. :thumbs:

Traci

event.png

Just this minute got the call from the Embassy...

i am APPROVED.!!!!!

Cannot begin to express how relieved I am....

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

T E X

Well done mate... I knew you would pull through ok.

Feels good eh !!

Take care

Andrew

event.png

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you very much JNurse - - i understand congratulations are in order for you too huh???? :)

Yes we got approved too,letter in the mail saturday,then today monday my husband got another letter telling him to get another police report and do another medical(both expired after months waitin) then he is to send his police report with his passport via courrier to the embassy.He has his medical booked already for next week.Its all soooo exciting.Im so glad we all have had goood news,its just wonderful! :dance:

Yes we got approved too,letter in the mail saturday,then today monday my husband got another letter telling him to get another police report and do another medical(both expired after months waitin) then he is to send his police report with his passport via courrier to the embassy.He has his medical booked already for next week.Its all soooo exciting.Im so glad we all have had goood news,its just wonderful! :dance:

That's great news jnurse68!! Just like us. Hmmmm gotta wonder....think the USCIS is getting a kick back from the medical center??? :rofl: Just kidding USCIS ;) really.....

event.png

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

J N U R S E 6 8

Hoping you are as happy as we are right now and also we are wishing you all the best for your future happiness together

Regards

Andrew

event.png

Billy & Andrea

Thank you so much Billy & Andrea. It is indeed the long awaited news that we have been hoping for!!! Haven't done a lot of celebrating yet - will wait until I go over to see Andrew in September, but I have been doing a lot of smiling lately :yes: The relief I feel is indescribable. I only hope that everyone here on VJ will be able to share in this experience. We will be keeping in touch and monitoring everyone's progress. Thank you again.

Traci x

event.png

Hi Everyone

For those of you that are lucky enough to get through this I-601 process, then you will recieve a letter from the USCIS office telling you your I-601 petition has been approved.

Here is a link to a copy of this letter to show you what it looks like > I-601 Approval Letter

Of course I have had to remove my details and replace them with a famous fictional character.

This is only intended to be informational, as I promised to let you know exactly what happens after the phone call comes... I am very sympathetic to everyone else's case, that has either been denied or is still currently going through this process so please do not see this as bragging or boasting in any way.

Take care and good luck..

Andrew

event.png

I-601 Status Updated 23rd July 2010

Hi, Sorry for this short update post, as I am away from my main PC, however my wife Traci sent out a post when the update first appeared.

Now I have updated the Spreadsheet and put this together:

Summery

1 x Denmark case moved from Pending to Under Review

2 x New Pending cases added, LND2009 855 029 + LND2007 627 005 (Welcome)

Of course you can check your case as usual on the updated spreadsheet: I-601 Spreadsheet Updated 23rd July 2010

Sorry to all the rest of you on the list... USCIS must have worn themselves out since the last lot of updates..

Take care

Andrew :thumbs:

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.