NatalieLucy

I-751 Doc checklist.

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ok I'm about ready to send my package off here is what I've included...

Copy front & back of my permanent resident card.

Copy of Clayton’s drivers license and copy of Natalie’s state ID card, issued 08/31/04, showing joint occupancy at our apartment.

Copy of the 12-month residential lease for our apartment, covering the period: 08/30/05 to 08/31/06.

Three original letters written and notarized by U.S. citizen friends and family, attesting to our relationship and marriage.

Copy of 2004 US Federal income tax return, showing our filing status as ‘Married filing jointly’.

Copy of 2005 US Federal income tax return, showing our filing status as ‘Married filing jointly’.

Notarized letter from Credit Union stating that Clayton & Natalie hold valid savings, checking and visa cards.

Copy of a recent car insurance bill stating joint home address.

Copy of our car insurance ID card stating that we hold a joint policy of the car.

Copy of our recent phone bill stating joint home address.

Copy of our medical ID card showing Natalie as a beneficiary to Clayton’s insurance.

Copy of a baggage sticker stating that we flew British Airways to London 12/19/05.

Photographic evidence supporting that we are a valid married couple.

Copy of wedding anniversary cards and letters from friends and family

Do you think this is more than enough evidence? Also do I need letters stating employment and attendance at College?

Natalie. :)

Sounds like plenty to me. You can include as much or as little evidence as you like. Don't forget the check and pictures!

Met the ole man in January 1998

Jan. 2004: K1 visa issued ~ April 2004: Got on a plane ~ Nov. 2004: GC in my mucky hands ~ Dec. 2006: Received 10 YR GC

September 2008 - US passport delivered!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.