sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Here's a realy good dessert recipe. I made this instead of the rum brownies today...

Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Bars

Ingredients

CRUST: 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix 1 egg, beaten 1/2 cup butter, softened

CENTER: 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

TOPPING: 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar 3 eggs, beaten 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.

In a medium bowl, mix together the cake mix, 1 egg and butter until well blended. The batter will be stiff. Crumble and press into the prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over, and press them into the crust slightly.

For the topping, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, 3 eggs and vanilla in a medium bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Spread over the chocolate chip layer.

Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely before cutting into squares.

I love anything with chocolate chips I will have to try this....

JQ I watched Why Did I Get Married and I heard when Anglea (sp) was like Boom.. Is dat where you got it from? I howled when I heard it and that is now my favorite part of the movie….

Hey Dada! That was one of my favorite parts of that movie as well...I can't wait until part 2 comes out on April 2nd... :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Dada...want to try and do a link up May 20-24 in NYC? I know Islandwoman will be there too and MrsTee says it works for her too. Anyone else?

We will be staying in the Bronx with my MIL.

Dens...congrats on the house...when are you supposed to close?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Hey Dada...want to try and do a link up May 20-24 in NYC? I know Islandwoman will be there too and MrsTee says it works for her too. Anyone else?

Hubbies fam is in Brooklyn but I will hook up none the less

good morning all

congrats on the babies finesse!!! so happy for you hun.. can't see the pics, but im sure they are BEAUTIFUL.. can imagine the excitement u and hubby are going thru right now..

my prayers go out to ur sis in law shanette, so much wickedness in the world, i pray for healing for her physically and mentally and emotionally..

big ups to the philly link up.. i know ya'll had a ball

back to work..

have a good day

Hey Quanna sorry I missed you, yes we had a ball it was a really nice time and the weather was perfect!

I know it is all good...I just know you all must have had a great time. I am sure you were laughing non stop!

LOL yup Shemmy had us rolling :lol:

Well the mister is coming back today...the kids and I are excited and it has been a peaceful 2 weeks. The kids have voiced their concerns that they are worried about him coming back and the nice vibe in the house going away. So I have talked to hubby and told him that I know he believes in tough love and I don't want you to change that but going forward the love needs to outweigh the tough. Hopefully he will comply otherwise I will be forced to :bonk: !!!

:dance: YAY Mistah soon be home, I'm sure he is tough with good reason but I totally ovastand, you voiced hoe yuh feel so I'm sure it will be all good and no :bonk::no:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

She's a female rapper under Lil' Wayne's label called Cash Money...she is blowing up mainly cause of her...built body more so than her rhymes! :rofl:

i love nikki manaj rhymes LOL.. she is too funny, i just think she is being saturated right now.. just like drake..do they HAVE to be on every song :wacko:

Timeline

Hey Dada! That was one of my favorite parts of that movie as well...I can't wait until part 2 comes out on April 2nd... :yes:

Hey Dens!!!!

I looked at the clip on line and gurrllll it looks good. I think Janet tries to bring it this time! I can’t wait….

If we plan it I will come....

Timeline

I just sent out and invite on FB for the link up in May...hopefully lots will be able to attend. Island just told me that the reggae band Anthem will be playing that weekend about 1/2 an hour from the Bronx...sounds like a great place to link up!!!!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

JQ I watched Why Did I Get Married and I heard when Anglea (sp) was like Boom.. Is dat where you got it from? I howled when I heard it and that is now my favorite part of the movie….

really?? i have to go back and see it.. my girls beautician is always saying..BOOM!!! and GIRL BOOM!!! i had never heard that and then i heard jam q saying it on here, i am so out of the loop on sayings now, my sister was like so and so was ready to "eat".. i was like :unsure: she said "eat" means "fight" i was like OKAYYY. dirty thirty ain't no joke LOL

Thanks everyone. I tried to picture our little boy with big afro :o Damien is super excited.

A lil bit of me wants a girl but I got over it.

well u know i wanted u to have a boy, so i was pleased :whistle::rofl:

it has not been many of his movies that i HAD to see.. but this one, i am willing to camp outside the theater for :thumbs:

Timeline

Congrats Shemmy on having a boy...you will be in for a new adventure! If I have another one I would want another girl too. Just enjoy your blessing.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

im tryna hit up dc soon and we def going to the ny, roger's sister is there.. will see if we can synergize our dates LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.