sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

nice story

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

THAT WAS TMI KJ LOLrofl.gif

Oh my goodness, I can't stop laughing! That was one of those things that you say and wasn't really thinking when you said it, one of those things MrsTee :yes:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Good Afternoon All:

Welcome all new members!!

Kinda of sad today.... :crying:

Just found out my 7 yr. old sister-in-law was raped in Jamaica!! I feel so sick just typing it. She's okay physically, but emotionally is another story.

Hate to be a mood crasher....Yea so its pretty stressful at my house dealing with all the phone calls. I feel so helpless. Yall please pray for my family; especially my precious sister-in-law.

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon All:

Just found out my 7 yr. old sister-in-law was raped in Jamaica!! I feel so sick just typing it. She's okay physically, but emotionally is another story.

Hate to be a mood crasher....Yea so its pretty stressful at my house dealing with all the phone calls. I feel so helpless. Yall please pray for my family; especially my precious sister-in-law.

so sorry to hear this

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Goodnight!!!!! It's official, I mailed off packet today!!!! What a relief. We all managed to do "a little shopping" afterwards & we also went to park. It's a very big park so my son road his bike while we walked behind. Overall, day went well especially when we left FeDex. As always, I will keep you all posted.

CONGRATS!!!! HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL

Hi Yardies, I know its been a long time but I am on Maternity leave now, so I will be catching up. I am doing great just waiting for my little princess to arrive. How is everyone doing? I hope all is good, I really miss you guys.

hOW EXCITING!!!

Goodmornning everyone, hope we all have a fun and safe weekend :star:

Nat: great that your hubby is home! Don't buy the phone yet, give it a week, it might show up...

Hateful friends: ignore them! I bet you'll put that dress on more often!

Congrats on the greencard! :dance::dance:

Jamerican Queen: your right your interview is coming up and it'll be a breeze :thumbs: When are you leaving?

TAMH: you're right, I was trying to catch up!

JG: have fun playing bingo :star:

Sunray: lol @ the body parts, my mom is 52, lived here for 20 years and STILL calls her chest her stomach! :rofl:

Woman had a colonoscopy because the doctor thought she was complaining about her stomach! :no:

Hi Sheka!!! I hope you're having non'stop sexy parties! Lol @ Fat.

I hate the new VJ too!!!

ME TOO

Jamerican: when will you find out when's the interview? I visited the website, it's only 1 deal per day?

Thanks ladies for all the comments on the wedding (F)

WHEN'S THe wedding? I'm sure you probably said but missed it.

Nat: I'm the last child of 4 kids so I never had the chance to be jealous but when my sister had her 2nd child, her 1st daughter (6yrs old @ the time) pushed me down the stairs with my 1 week old niece in my hand. Only God knows how I missed 3 steps and was still able to catch my balance and not fall.

What did your parents do?

Its a miracle you caught her

oh gosh- put me on the spot.

I met my hubby almost five years ago when I was on F2 under my mom. We dated for like a year before I decided to go home and get my own F1; knowing it might break us up. We continued talking while I was in Jamaica but I got caught up in some legal issues with the law and they were trying to get me to stay and help prosecute some dude. It was taking too long because of course we slow when it come to the courts and anybody can buy off anybody, so I told them I'll just give my statement but I cannot stay in JA any longer just to help out a case. Anyways, I went to Detroit to do my Associates; still talking to hubby. About 4 months later he asked my dad if we could get married (so cordial lol). I'd visit every other month or so to see him, he came and saw me once in Detroit for my 2008 bday (his first time leaving Delaware).

We kept our relationship up that year, and by Jan 2009, I took the semester off to be with him for his first semester in college. We were fine until we started arguing about when to get married (sounds silly, i know) but he wanted to get married there and then but i wanted to get my degree first. At that time I was just getting into USCIS because of helping my brother but atill had a lot more to learn. I left to Orlando to see my mom- whom I hadnt seen for 3 years. While there me and hubby kept fighting and ended up breaking up because "he wanted to get married now, or we wont get married at all" so i left him. We broke up for like 4-5 months (he kept paying my phone bill though) and tried mending our relationship last August when I FINALLY decided to visit. We been together since; he waited til I finished my degree in Decemeber. I came here two days after classes ended and got married Jan 6th...

Filing for AOS... darn that was a lot or typing :blink:

Nice story

You know what Sheka, I absolutely HATE doing "that" in the early mornings, I feel so dirty, call me weird. :blush: But to sleep all night, sweat and funky breathand the first thing I do is "that!?!" I mean I do once in a blue moon but not very often...

I don't hate it but its not my favorite time. Theres absolutely no kissing on the mouth!! I hate bad breath, its my biggest pet peeve! Its a mood killer for me. I hate it right after a shower. I'm like dang couldn't you have gotten me before now I'm all juicy again! :rofl:

so sorry to hear this

Thank you

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow visa journey got a face lift. Haven't been on here forever. Wishing everyone the best on their visa journeys. I am getting ready to help a friend file in a couple months. Brings back memories. Part 24 awesome! Take Care :).

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You know what Sheka, I absolutely HATE doing "that" in the early mornings, I feel so dirty, call me weird. :blush: But to sleep all night, sweat and funky breathand the first thing I do is "that!?!" I mean I do once in a blue moon but not very often...

:rofl: well I've gotten used to it but its really not that bad or you can get up early and get ready you know freshen up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gurl, thats the best time and who better to be "dirty" with than your hubby!!! you betta get down with the get down :rofl:

okaaayy tell her Tee :devil::rofl:

Edited by MsSheka

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon All:

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear that., that's such a cruel act. I feel sick to my stomach.

My prayer are with her and I hope that she'll recover from this horrible experience. The family has to now be her rock that will help her recover. I hope they catch the son of a ###### who committed the act. (F)(L)

TAMH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Afternoon All:

this news just made my stomach drop

#######?!??!?!

i too was raped when i was young- i feel for her so much my heart hurts

im sorry

Timeline

:crying:

Good Afternoon All:

I AM SO SORRY to hear that... This is all to relatable. I will be praying for her as we all needed such support. It really isnt the way to lose "it" and I WILL PRAY that the pain does not follow her throughout life and that she grows to forget it. I am so sorry, again. Words cannot describe how I feel. And I guess I can put my business out there but that was the legal issue I had to deal with in my story. :crying: Glad hubby isnt here cuz he'd tell me to get off here... still a touchy issue for us. A real painful way to lose your innocence... Trust me, I know :crying::(:(

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh my goodness, I can't stop laughing! That was one of those things that you say and wasn't really thinking when you said it, one of those things MrsTee yes.gif

Lmao girl you missed last weeks discussion of "passing gas" you okay with me lmao. i can picture you laughing..

Good Afternoon All:

Kinda of sad today.... crying.gif

mad.gif This makes me soooooooooooo angry. I can't even say anything else about it.mad.gif my prayers are with you and your family....

CONGRATS!!!! HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL

hOW EXCITING!!!

WHEN'S THe wedding? I'm sure you probably said but missed it.

Its a miracle you caught her

Nice story

I don't hate it but its not my favorite time. Theres absolutely no kissing on the mouth!! I hate bad breath, its my biggest pet peeve! Its a mood killer for me. I hate it right after a shower. I'm like dang couldn't you have gotten me before now I'm all juicy again! rofl.gif

Thank you

The trick is don't kiss in the mouth let him kiss all over everywhere else ;)

rofl.gif well I've gotten used to it but its really not that bad or you can get up early and get ready you know freshen up rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

okaaayy tell her Tee devil.gifrofl.gif

I know Sheka! hahahahahadevil.gif

this news just made my stomach drop

#######?!??!?!

i too was raped when i was young- i feel for her so much my heart hurts

im sorry

Aww not you too Just.. someone close in my family too.. rose.gif

im sorry for ANYONE who has to go through this or a loved one who you've gone through it with. my heart.gif goes out..

Timeline

Mawning yardies! Hope y'all had a great weekend.

Hmmmm! It's the first time logging on and I'm the only one online, guess I'm early today :lol:

mawnin lol... welcome

Edited by besaangel

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.