sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
These guys have it too easy! Has that improved at all?

I mean like i said before he would just take out the trash and wash dishes if you beg him too...he sometimes would clean up our room but that if he is in the cleaning mood...and he would cook if he feels like it or if I ask him to make me cornbeef and dumplings...(so love that dish)...but other than that no...I always do the laundry but I don't put away his clothes he has to do that...I just put away my clothes and my son's clothes...

Honestly i don't mind it cause my father and brothers are like that...so its not like it is something new...my twin he would do the laundry and clean and stuff but he has to feel in the mood to do it...if not he would have his wife or if she doesn't do it my mother would... :wacko:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Timeline
how is this possible :wow:

girl, what you think we use to do in Jamaica and other parts of the world.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shemmy step away from the TV....

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how is this possible :wow:

These women feel like society should not tell them how to have their babies. One lady had yours in the bathtub with her hubby's help...end up having twins because they also do not believe in sonograms, monitors, pre-natal care..nothing from the doctor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Don't make me beat you today too!

Oh, hell.....that one is just too easy. I'm just going to walk away from it!!!! :devil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

These women feel like society should not tell them how to have their babies. One lady had yours in the bathtub with her hubby's help...end up having twins because they also do not believe in sonograms, monitors, pre-natal care..nothing from the doctor.

Did you see the one when the lady delivered the baby BREACH I felt like my uterus was about to rip out

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

yes ah true. My granny had most of her children at home :blush:

Ya'll better not laugh at me -- so was I wid di dawg undah di bed

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

u are right stone.. alot of men are used to living like that.. my ex never helped w/ anything.. whenever he said he did men things and i do the woman things.. i would say..

BUT trash is only 2 times a week???? you only need car things done periodically.. what bout ALL the stuff i have to do????????????????.. and its not so much the house work, but if you can't help with the kids, or grocery shopping or SOMETHING GOSH DARN IT?? what the heck do i need u for??

like jg said they just BIG BABIES LOL, as long as you don't feel you are being taken advantage of

People do it here too... natural childbirth and freebirthing are totally different.

Explain...I think I know

Natural birth no meds (some) assistance

free birth no meds no assistance

no to needah unless I didn't have a choice

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

my sister had twins, without knowing.. never had a sonogram, she was on medicaid

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.