sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: Damien does not believe women have gas :blink: He think it's the most nasty thing ever.

Hello VJ family.

That's funny Dillon.... Shemmy, you know our hubby's are crazy

Nat and 1luv: I did not do it this time. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol.. i go to another room so if you come to my house and i walk out all of a sudden, don't follow me!!

if i do it in the car, i let down the window pre-fart hoping its hidden well..

mi jus a southern belle.. LOL

Hey. I try to only go on the internet during my lunch...it's hard to catch here, FB and my pregnancies websites :wacko:

LOL now you know how I feel and I am logged in :bonk:

I know you not going too far from Mrs Bootsy! :no:

Nope LOL mi cyaa leave ar she is my second Momma, we were on the phone cracking up last night and Hubby just kept turning the TV up louder and louder she was like uh oh he wants you off the phone. HA she was so right he said we sound like 2 hens on the phone :bonk: @ Hubby

I feel pretty good. I don't pay Damien no attention...especially now...but at least I can blame the baby :whistle:

:rofl: good one!

Then what do you do Q when it is all bound up in you and your stomach is rumbling and it is about to blow? Just hold it in?

Heck no LOL but Grammy always taught me to excuse my self and leave the room and go as far away from people as possible haaaaaa. When my kids were younger they dare not pass gas in front of her and they used to walk backwards out the door :bonk::blink: we used to crack up, like you can just walk out the door front ways to excuse your self. Those were the good ol days.....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol.. i go to another room so if you come to my house and i walk out all of a sudden, don't follow me!!

if i do it in the car, i let down the window pre-fart hoping its hidden well..

mi jus a southern belle.. LOL

so how yuh manage when is doo doo time?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL @ Quana!! Yes.. us talking about VJ made me miss mi friends dem!! We will start Dev's process in April. I pray it goes quickly!! I am so excited about us visiting Jamaica rather than me visiting him... Can't wait to get there!!

Thanks Dill!! I'll be posting pics as soon as we get back.

Hola Philly!! Como has estado??? :D

philly.. roger still wouldn't take part if it was all men.. i have told him many times he needs an outlet, but he says he would never talk to another person about me or us, he would feel embarrassed...

so alas.. i am left to hear the same thing over and over again if he is upset with me.. :wacko: im like you need a best friend.. oh i forgot, thats me.. :bonk::bonk:

Yup! Derron always says, we're each other's best friend so that is who we should talk/vent to.. but of course we can't always vent to the one who makes us wanna vent, LOL.

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

okay on a gassy day when you and R are out shopping and you have to toot do you just keep saying I'll be right back or what? I really try not to do it around Mikel either but this one did slip out in my sleep because I couldn't squeeze my cheaks together since I was sleeping.

Y'all are killing me with the fart talk.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: I try not to pass gas in front of Den but what to do when you sleep...you can't help it... :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
okay on a gassy day when you and R are out shopping and you have to toot do you just keep saying I'll be right back or what? I really try not to do it around Mikel either but this one did slip out in my sleep because I couldn't squeeze my cheaks together since I was sleeping.

SEEE!!! thats when he found out i farted.. bunz im not lying.. ask mrsbuggy.. she asked roger himself.. roger thought i didn't even fart until he came to live w/ me and we had the SLEEP incident like dillons LOL

dills, in the mall, i would have let it come slowly out and hope we walked by really fast as to leave the smell behind LOL!!!!!

Yup! Derron always says, we're each other's best friend so that is who we should talk/vent to.. but of course we can't always vent to the one who makes us wanna vent, LOL.

Excellent point! :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

KTCOo460ox0

OK Tee part 2 so now you have the set up between the Prince and the 2 best friends, so what do you think is gonna happen. DRAMA OF COURSE :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Heck no LOL but Grammy always taught me to excuse my self and leave the room and go as far away from people as possible haaaaaa. When my kids were younger they dare not pass gas in front of her and they used to walk backwards out the door :bonk::blink: we used to crack up, like you can just walk out the door front ways to excuse your self. Those were the good ol days.....

SEE IT DEH.. im not the ongle one!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
gyal yuh mad!

my mother say dis woman used to love gwaan like she nuh fart and used to hold it in

and on her wedding day she drop down and let out one big stink fart and everybody had to evacuate

:rofl::rofl::wow:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:angry: See why I dragged out my story.. Last week I was a celebrity now dis week me a no body. Cho!!! You wait till me next trip mi gwaan tek a month ta spill it...

That is the worst!!! Its like you want to talk to them but at the same time your like aww man can’t I just get a minute to myself….

DaDa..... I still love you even without your stories... (L)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

so how yuh manage when is doo doo time?

Now I have no shame with that there...I roll right up in the bathroom and light candles and have my Lysol spray ready...I leave the fan on and tell Den to give it 30-45 minutes to air out... :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SEEE!!! thats when he found out i farted.. bunz im not lying.. ask mrsbuggy.. she asked roger himself.. roger thought i didn't even fart until he came to live w/ me and we had the SLEEP incident like dillons LOL

dills, in the mall, i would have let it come slowly out and hope we walked by really fast as to leave the smell behind LOL!!!!!

omg that reminds of a guy on my old office building who farted in the elevator right before he came out

so i had to step into the stinkness and when it stopped on another floor and ppl stepped in they smelled it and thought it was me! smiley-fart002.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.