sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

DW-- the house will fall into place when the time is right. glad yall found something that struck the eye. Go for it.

Thanks girl! We excited...going to look at a few more just to make sure but I know in my heart we have found the one!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks girl! We excited...going to look at a few more just to make sure but I know in my heart we have found the one!

:thumbs: How many bedrooms?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i was gonna suggest that too dw, but didn't want to put cold water on ur idea..

i fell in love with the second house we looked at.. and altho i LOOOVVVVEEE it.. i think i should have looked at others after it, so i could see what all should be considered.. i think i would like my garage in the front instead of the back and prolly would have gotten more square footage upstairs.. but i was only 21, i didn't know any better

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning all... Or Afternoon for some!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline
Good Morning all... Or Afternoon for some!!

Hi MrsBuggy...I see you have a countdown going on over on FB! Enjoy your trip.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

LOL.. i always feel like somebody's WATCHING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. lol

yeah.. that is hard.. mrsbuggy and i were just in a debate with our hubby's bout the need for vj to vent and let go of issues so we don't carry that baggage within ourselves.. the positive feedback as well as a shoulder to lean on REALLY helps in this journey..

ERIC..we love ya bredrin, but you might affi find another ja/us board LOL.. joking!!! (a little bit) lol

Girl yes, the Men don't really understand they look at it more like we are telling all the business! Maybe they need to start a Men's thread LOL and then they can chat about everything under the sun too and see why we need this venue to vent :yes:

This is a joke: OMG Ray was sleeping yesterday and has a habit of laughing in his sleep. Yesterday I was laying beside him and he started laughing and when I looked over at him he was knocked out. A few minutes later, he will still sleep and said Mich yuh nasty..... I looked over at him and said what. He was still sleep. When he finally got up, I said honey why did you call me nasty? He started cracking up and saying I dreamed that you farted and I sad Mich yuh nasty. LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was crying.

:rofl: Haaaaa Damian says I talk in my sleep too LMAO but he never tells me what I say :bonk:

phills..im telling you.. i have never heard anybody say my dads or my uncles name without saying the others name..

it was like it was ONE name instead of TWO LOL, he doesn't have any kids..

the ex, girl.. i keep saying maybe his marriage will mark the end of this roller coaster ride with him.. so far soo good.. i dunno tho..

So far so good huh LOL girl from your lips to God's ears!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

kNiQnBRNLls

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

:thumbs: How many bedrooms?

Well we were set on a home with at least a little bit of a back yard...this particular one is a three level townhome and it is listed as 2 bedroom 2 full baths with 2 1/2 baths but the thing of it is...there is a room on the first level with a closet so that technically could be a bedroom...we walked in and was taken back...we were anti-townhouses/condos since we do want to have a baby in the near future but with this house it still can be city living with a family...so we fell in love!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

philly.. roger still wouldn't take part if it was all men.. i have told him many times he needs an outlet, but he says he would never talk to another person about me or us, he would feel embarrassed...

so alas.. i am left to hear the same thing over and over again if he is upset with me.. :wacko: im like you need a best friend.. oh i forgot, thats me.. :bonk::bonk:

Timeline
The feeding tube is helping a lot with making him stronger. He went to the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix just yesterday and they said that his meld score..the score they use to determine how bad off they are..actually got better so hopefully he can maintain until a liver comes available. My Aunt is there now helping my Mom with him and they both say is a grumpy SOB right now...hopefully they will smack him around and get him out of it. He is so bossy and nothing anyone does is right or good enough. I know it is just the sickness but come on Dad give them a break! He was the same way when I was there for Christmas.

Yes, its sad to say they get that way when they are sick. I will keep you guys in prayer.. I think im praying alot today because I need it so badly

Well I thought I was gonna watch the nollywoods, I gotta go rescue my brother... likkle more..

i was gonna suggest that too dw, but didn't want to put cold water on ur idea..

i fell in love with the second house we looked at.. and altho i LOOOVVVVEEE it.. i think i should have looked at others after it, so i could see what all should be considered.. i think i would like my garage in the front instead of the back and prolly would have gotten more square footage upstairs.. but i was only 21, i didn't know any better

Yeah its definitely so much to factor in and consider...this is a first for me but I've done my homework and definitely the one we saw last night is number one in our hearts and on our list...it has everything we wanted and more...and in a good school district for public schools, etc. Just want to be sure cause this is something we plan to have for years to come...

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Well we were set on a home with at least a little bit of a back yard...this particular one is a three level townhome and it is listed as 2 bedroom 2 full baths with 2 1/2 baths but the thing of it is...there is a room on the first level with a closet so that technically could be a bedroom...we walked in and was taken back...we were anti-townhouses/condos since we do want to have a baby in the near future but with this house it still can be city living with a family...so we fell in love!

sounds nice dw!! when we came to ATL for xmas.. i was surprised to see the 3 level setup in alot of the houses.. ive never seen anything like that here..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.