sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

that's not even the word I'm so ready to see my hubby :yes:bliss.gifm1203.gif :devil::devil:

I know you are on cloud nine girl (dang where is that smiley LOL) I am so happy for you!

Likkle more Yardies...going to get my butt back to the grind over here on these cases! :whistle:

Have a blessed day! :D

I know that's right! me too girl :blush:

bad bargain philly!!!! :bonk:

morning yardies!

Run roh, mi in chubble LOL

Let me get some Ringyard credit LOL :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yayyyyyyyyyyy :dance::dance::dance: Im soooooooooooo happy for you MsSheka. Have fun girlie, you deserve it!

*Prays... Dear Heavenly Father, please help and guide MsSheka and Fats to have a safe trip. Please help MsSheka come back with her Mr. and please Lord.... Don't let fats act up.. Help keep him calm doing their travels so his mommy's pressure don't go up! Watch over her other children as well. In the name of Jesus Christ ... AMEN!!

Im excited! :)

Good morning yardies :)

AMEN! :thumbs: thanks Tee :star::dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DW congrats on the house hope it all works out for you guys.

Mikel made it through customs without them opening the bag. They did ask why he had so much luggage and he used the story that his wife and kids were coming on a later flight tomorrow. They just told him to go through. THANK GOD!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know you are on cloud nine girl (dang where is that smiley LOL) I am so happy for you!

I know that's right! me too girl :blush:

Run roh, mi in chubble LOL

Let me get some Ringyard credit LOL :star:

thanks philly :star: I'm just feeling so thankful today :dance: we have come so far i have a feeling this is going to be very emotional :crying: for us this time :yes:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

T BABY!! how the heck are ya???

last night was the first official night.. it was WIERD being home alone at night lol

he said the manager of the receiving dept was a JAMAICAN.. lived not far from him in mobay..how cool

this dude has been working for HD for 19 years :thumbs:

he said it was a bit hectic cuz alot of the team is either on vacay or were out so he was pretty much on his own, but they picked the right one cuz roger is REALLY good at catching on and figuring things out..

he is on another job interview as we speak so maybe he might get a daytime gig as well :dancing: ..we'll see

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

last night was the first official night.. it was WIERD being home alone at night lol

he said the manager of the receiving dept was a JAMAICAN.. lived not far from him in mobay..how cool

he said it was a bit hectic cuz alot of the team is either on vacay or were out so he was pretty much on his own, but they picked the right one cuz roger is REALLY good at catching on and figuring things out..

he is on another job interview as we speak so maybe he might get a daytime gig as well :dancing: ..we'll see

That is great news Q :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

my best friend lives in alaska and was telling me about the iditarod that she went to and sent me pics and there was all these pics of the people waving the jamaican flag.....i was thinking to myself damn what the hell jamaica doing in that cold azz place... :lol:

Yardie Massive Worldwide :thumbs:

That is too funny. I used to live in Alaska for 4 years. My dad was stationed there. Honestly. It is just a lot of snow. It is much colder here during the winter than in Alaska. The wind will swop you up and take you away here. There the temp is just about 20 below

Oh Hell to the no LOL I will not be visiting there EVER LOL

Girl when I saw my electric bill once Eric was here, I was like oh no my BRUTHA. But then it hit me that. He is here all day, he sleeps with TV on, and for the life of me Forgets to turn off the lights when he comes out of a room. So me being military was like....alright babe. WE GOTTA TIGHTEN UP....(really I just meant him)

LOL I know thats right, Hubby is pretty good with the current eh will have us all in the dark and catching rain wata if it was up to him ( luvs him) :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Mikel made it through customs without them opening the bag. They did ask why he had so much luggage and he used the story that his wife and kids were coming on a later flight tomorrow. They just told him to go through. THANK GOD!!!!

whoa..mikel gone for 2 whole weeks, awww.. how is your son?

Timeline
whoa..mikel gone for 2 whole weeks, awww.. how is your son?

Yep 2 weeks! He is doing good..he was a bit sad last night but I made him snap right out of it.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Oh Hell to the no LOL I will not be visiting there EVER LOL

LOL I know thats right, Hubby is pretty good with the current eh will have us all in the dark and catching rain wata if it was up to him ( luvs him) :rofl:

the same here philly on BOTH counts!!!!!

Yep 2 weeks! He is doing good..he was a bit sad last night but I made him snap right out of it.

with what, ice cream and cookies???? :whistle:

Timeline

Thats awesome...Mikel better hit that job search hard when he gets back.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Yayyyyyyyyyyy :dance::dance::dance: Im soooooooooooo happy for you MsSheka. Have fun girlie, you deserve it!

*Prays... Dear Heavenly Father, please help and guide MsSheka and Fats to have a safe trip. Please help MsSheka come back with her Mr. and please Lord.... Don't let fats act up.. Help keep him calm doing their travels so his mommy's pressure don't go up! Watch over her other children as well. In the name of Jesus Christ ... AMEN!!

Im excited! :)

Good morning yardies :)

Luvs the prayer, keep them going :star:

To whoever is trying to focus on the weight reduction... Im a big'un and that's how im goin to stay :rofl:

Hush LOL

Next post is all you stand by :devil:

i can't catch up guys.. but from the responses..

glad to hear bout the house dw.. be blessed

tre, i hope ur granny feels better, she is a strong woman, she always seems to pull through..i pray its in Gods will this time as well!

kj.. glad u and hubby are enjoying ur time

nat, glad u are about to enjoy some time alone lol

Hey Q how are you feeling Mamma

Woo hoo I knew he would be ok :yes:

****ROC VSC****

For Tee

African movies starring VAN VICKER FEVAH

P8aM3azodtc

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.