sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks *JG*! Morning to you...yes, its so important to love where you live. We walked in and fell in love. (L)

It's a love/hate kind of thing, Dens. You love it. You really do. And, then you have to make repairs and upkeep and you cuss that house.

Ahhhhhhh...the joys of home ownership.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ms. Sheka, I know you over there all the way turned up! :wacko:

that's not even the word I'm so ready to see my hubby :yes:bliss.gifm1203.gif :devil::devil:

Ms Sheka the time has come! please do keep us posted if u can!!

I sure will as soon i get a chance :thumbs::dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

It's a love/hate kind of thing, Dens. You love it. You really do. And, then you have to make repairs and upkeep and you cuss that house.

LOL, I feel you on that!! :blush:

See how people change when they get married.... :whistle:

Mawning Dada...be nice!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

LOL... I'm going walking with my sister at 7pm. I hope I can keep this up because it's so hard to get back into it. Pray for me. lol

How did the walking go? I walked in the door to fried fish and rice and veggies LOL I know I'm being bad :bonk: Healthy eating soon come :lol:

Hello yaardies!!! I'm BAAAACK!!! LMAO! Hope everyone is well and happy!! I KNOW I have missed so much... just wanted to share w/ you that we are going to start the process w/ my stepson... here we go again, LOL.

Hey girl long time no see, good luck on the process :thumbs:

are you serious wow! i have to ask the lady running the trip how she plans on getting her group there :blink:

Dont teas me philly :crying:

PHILLY STAY FOCUS... ya chat about food in dis post!!! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY FOCUSED! :bonk:

Yeah I happened to go on the site yesterday but since they have not fully absorbed Air J into their flight roster there is nothing updated plus the entire merger can take up to a year.

I'll post a movie today just trying to think of which one B-) nuh worry yuh self I'll post a good one.

Girl I am not focused right now and I can surely admit it, I am getting it together though, the warm weather definitely puts me in the right frame of mind for the healthy lifestyle. Still on the edge about elyptical machine or bike I still can't choose?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

that's not even the word I'm so ready to see my hubby :yes:bliss.gifm1203.gif :devil::devil:

Girl I don't blame you! Enjoy your husband girl...awww! (F)

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Likkle more Yardies...going to get my butt back to the grind over here on these cases! :whistle:

Have a blessed day! :D

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

bad bargain philly!!!! :bonk:

morning yardies!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I've tried that strategy too & one time I realized too late I was in a woman's line in the rush to just get to it & busy talking to some folks whose first time it was there...sure enough, she sent me off to go get searched! :angry: The women at customs are seriously biatches!

:lol:

Mawning Yardies :star: No sleep my stomach is in knots :unsure: HA HA HOURS BABY HOURS!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I can feel your excitement!

BTW, we found the house last night. :D Just praying on things and hope to decide this week...

That's awesome! :thumbs:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Exercise thats what Im doing now to get ready for Ja, we gone walk enough being in the town of Ochi, I really dont want to go there its to far :crying:

Yes that ticket price is awesome :dance:

Hey Finesse My interview dat is April 9th

send me PM after you get back and let me know how it goes since i can't keep up on here...k?

Morning!

I got 8 hours of sleep! :dance:

wow! i wish!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So I recently took on the additional assignment of being a project manager. Yesterday when looking at the charges to my project, I saw a charge for computer equipment that I did not request.

Turns out some random other team in Belgium requested it, and someone chose MY project to charge it to! :angry:

I must get to the bottom of this, even if it means logging on super early in the morning when that timezone is at work.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Night night yardies....taking my sickie self off to bed after getting hubby to get up off the couch so he can move to the bed!

Ells I hope you feel better, you were up late last night? You couldn't sleep huh?

Mawning Yardies :star: No sleep my stomach is in knots :unsure: HA HA HOURS BABY HOURS!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:
GOODNESS!!!!

You ladies are talking up a storm.

Morning ALL!!

Morning!

I got 8 hours of sleep! :dance:

Mawnin Yardies...

Where is everybody? :unsure:

Good to see you MrsBuggy and goodluck with the getting your stepson to the states.

Mawning Ladies ((( waving)) Happy Tuesday

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i feel ya JG...and when you finally get it how you want it, then you decide to redo this and change that....the neverending project...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.