sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I did too Mstee :dance:

Hubby always how was work and I told him I had a blast at work...well on VJ :whistle:

SMDH… I have so much work to do and every day I say I’m not going on VJ cuz I have work to do an then I say well I’ll just take a peek and then fours hours later I’m like I really need to log off and get some work done just to work for five minutes and come right back. Sigh…

Hey weh dey mi Sus? We finally kiss and mek up and then she dash away pon mi….

Timeline
I agree I used to love talking to couples with many years of experience. It's like they could relate to you. One thing I will mention Dens is if you have some "single "friends be careful with their advice. Sometimes it's not always the best advice. I truly believe a person can't always speak on something if they have never been in your shoes. My single ladies couldn't really relate they were quick to tell me leave him. In the end I did but that's not always the answer. You have to remember he is no longer your boyfriend or man he is your husband and like they say through good times and bad.

I still think communication is the most important factor. Without it the relationship will be hard. Couples have to learn that rather it will hurt your feelings or not talk about it.

I have GF who is driving me nuts. She says her relationship has lost all #######. I told her it's not always the man who has to initiate things the woman does too. So many woman sit back and wait for their man to bring the WOW factor. I believe it's on both parties. A man likes to be wowed just like us woman do. I told her to start it and then let him take it from there. She said she agreed with me but she hasn't done anything yet. So then I told her to talk to him about it and let him know how you feel. Again she agreed with me but she still hasn't spoke to him about it. .When she came bk to complain I told her until she tries step one or two I don't want to hear it…

O.k. I got completely of the subject but you know what I mean :unsure: … LOL

Amen, sister. I'm a firm believer in mutual spark igniter. Sometimes it's as simple as do some silly things to bring the fun back into your life.

You must have been in love to wear it….I can just picture him being so proud and you looking like you want to kill him….

No love there......Just a fun guy when he didn't levitate, spin his head around, and spit green shyt out of his mouth!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Today is going to be rough. Im so sleepy. I was worried to death about hubby. One of his good friends was shot and killed last night in JA. My baby is a trooper though. I know he is strong, but its good to know I can be there for him to comfort him (F)

(((Hugs)))

I agree I used to love talking to couples with many years of experience. It’s like they could relate to you. One thing I will mention Dens is if you have some “single “friends be careful with their advice. Sometimes it’s not always the best advice. I truly believe a person can’t always speak on something if they have never been in your shoes. My single ladies couldn’t really relate they were quick to tell me leave him. In the end I did but that’s not always the answer. You have to remember he is no longer your boyfriend or man he is your husband and like they say through good times and bad.

I still think communication is the most important factor. Without it the relationship will be hard. Couples have to learn that rather it will hurt your feelings or not talk about it.

I have GF who is driving me nuts. She says her relationship has lost all #######. I told her it’s not always the man who has to initiate things the woman does too. So many woman sit back and wait for their man to bring the WOW factor. I believe it’s on both parties. A man likes to be wowed just like us woman do. I told her to start it and then let him take it from there. She said she agreed with me but she hasn’t done anything yet. So then I told her to talk to him about it and let him know how you feel. Again she agreed with me but she still hasn’t spoke to him about it. .When she came bk to complain I told her until she tries step one or two I don’t want to hear it…

O.k. I got completely of the subject but you know what I mean :unsure: … LOL

You know that is always my Mantra Dada cause no matter what we are going through as long as we have honest communication we can overcome/get trough anything :yes:

The only person I really chat too about marital issues is Mrs Bootsy she has been married to the same man for 40 years and they have been through it all and she has pure wisdom for me. We are on the phone all the time and she is only next door she will hear D int eh background mumbling/groaning and she knows what is going on and she nuh even deh deh. She seh oh he wants you off the phone you not paying him no mind haaa and she is right. She also advises to always be honest and open with each other it can only strengthen your bond!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Hey Yardies. How are you all doing?? It's been a long time but I thought I'd pop in to say hello to all. Hope all is well with everyone and that the New Year has brought new adventures and good news for all. Well, I am going to be nosey and read some post and see if I can catch up with the going ons around here. Might not post much as I have no journey but will try to hang in as much as I can.

Much love

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank you MsS.. I hope FATS feels better and on a better note "Knock em out the park" Wishing you peace and blessings on your upcoming, life changing event also known as the interview... Your one step closer to your hubby and Im very happy for you sis! It's been a long time coming :)

thanks Tee :star: I miss him so much :crying: I just want to see him I'm not too worried about the interview :no: we balance each other out so once I'm next to him i won't be nervous same thing goes for him :thumbs: Fat's feeling much better that PEPSI worked like magicm100.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Hey...Good Morning to everyone...can i tell that i never ever been to haiti...sad isn't it...my father been back once since he been here which is over 30yrs now and that was maybe 16yrs ago...same with my mother...she went back once only too because her brother passed away and never been back since and that was about 20 yrs ago...I always wanted to go but my parents (well more my mom) are scared...my mom had an auntie who went back not to long ago maybe 5 yrs ago and she got kidnapped...We all had to put in money for her ransom so they can let her go free...they didn't do anythig to her...her husband is a doctor so she think she got targeted because of that...my mom always say though that when it gets better she will go back...but she has been saying that for years now...my cousin went out there a few months ago and he said it was nice just really really hot...

Hey Stone,

I so know exactly how what you are talking about. I haven't been back since 2001 and when my Grandfather passed I wasn't able to go either for the funeral because of the kidnappings. It was really bad and there was no way we could chance it cause we don't have $ like that you feel me. I will say I miss it, it's so different from JA a whole other way of life and to be honest I felt so guilty when the quake hit because I felt like I has abandoned that side of the family and was more into the JA side of the fam with not traveling back and forth as often. I showed my Hubby the amount of Haiti Passport stamps I had then they just stopped. I struggled with the guilt for a while but now I am just pressing on and doing what I can for the family left there now..... My son has been doing reports and presentations on Haiti all week and is doing a great job he even did a report on Vodun I am proud of him and I so want him to go this year.

I have some pics that my Mom dug out from Haiti and these were before the digital cameras so I took a pic on my phone instead of scanning and I will post them on FB soon.

LOL girl I swear its so hot in Haiti I used to love my complexion when I returned I never have achieved that type of tan in JA. It's so hot but I miss it so much (F)

****ROC VSC****

Ooh I like this song Tempted to Touch... I'm rocking in my chair.....

Rupeeeeee to di werld! I love that song too!

Gurl yuh left me forever. You always do that too me :crying:

awwwaaaaah mi deh ya and mi look up yuh nuh deh deh :no: ? Wha mek

I am in a horrible mood and it will probably last all day. HOpe you all have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend.

Oh No Dills I hope you fee better today, I think yuh need some FEVAH!

Yuh want a movie to watch tell me what you want to see the Burn Master will mek it happen :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
You know that is always my Mantra Dada cause no matter what we are going through as long as we have honest communication we can overcome/get trough anything :yes:

The only person I really chat too about marital issues is Mrs Bootsy she has been married to the same man for 40 years and they have been through it all and she has pure wisdom for me. We are on the phone all the time and she is only next door she will hear D int eh background mumbling/groaning and she knows what is going on and she nuh even deh deh. She seh oh he wants you off the phone you not paying him no mind haaa and she is right. She also advises to always be honest and open with each other it can only strengthen your bond!

I'm so confused.......I thought Mrs. Bootsy was your cat?

Hey Yardies. How are you all doing?? It's been a long time but I thought I'd pop in to say hello to all. Hope all is well with everyone and that the New Year has brought new adventures and good news for all. Well, I am going to be nosey and read some post and see if I can catch up with the going ons around here. Might not post much as I have no journey but will try to hang in as much as I can.

Much love

Claire

We can start out own NO JOURNEY thread.

Hang around, Claire. It's all good.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Much love

Claire

HI Claire how are you, haven't seen you in a long time we been chatting up a storm huh LOL we always posting stuff not related to the journey we are chatterbugs :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Happy Friday everyone!!

I seriously almost killed my son last night. He has been grounded this whole week because of his dutty attitude and his chronic classroom disruption at school. So he has not been allowed to watch tv, play xbox, or go to basketball. Last night he asked if he could take his xbox to his dads this weekend and i said no.....he proceeds to go into a fit like a 3 year old and tell me that his dad is the one who bought the xbox so he could take it over there if he wants to.......i was like OH REALLY???? we'll see about that!

Finese this is my new form of punishment too. I used to pop him upside the head but you figure after a few minutes there o.k. so I hit him where it hurts. The Xbox, cell phone and basket ball. I started off with a week and each time you cut up you get another week added. My son has cut up again I am so tired of telling him about the kitchen. For the life of me we have a dishwasher so the kitchen should be a breeze but it still looks a hot mess each morning. I come down.

I did no arguing or fussing. I just politely went up in his room and took the X-Box hung up on the person he was talking to and told him to come straight home from school. Next time it’s three.

Then I teased him when I got home later like did you get the text I sent you today? Oops my bad you don’t have your phone do you? He tried to tell me I can’t take his phone cause his papa pays the bill. What ever I see you still don’t have the phone.

I'm so confused.......I thought Mrs. Bootsy was your cat?

We can start out own NO JOURNEY thread.

Hang around, Claire. It's all good.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I swear Nat started that one haaa no Mrs. Bootsy is my neighbor but she is the Cat Dr. I will have to post a pic of her on FB :yes:

LOL @ the no Journey thread , do it do it :lol:

****ROC VSC****

thanks Tee :star: I miss him so much :crying: I just want to see him I'm not too worried about the interview :no: we balance each other out so once I'm next to him i won't be nervous same thing goes for him :thumbs: Fat's feeling much better that PEPSI worked like magicm100.gif

Hey Sheka I am so happy for your girl mi cyaa wait for the good news! Are you taking Fat to the interview if so he might steal the embassy Gesture's job ( the guy that is in there always cracking jokes) :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Finese this is my new form of punishment too. I used to pop him upside the head but you figure after a few minutes there o.k. so I hit him where it hurts. The Xbox, cell phone and basket ball. I started off with a week and each time you cut up you get another week added. My son has cut up again I am so tired of telling him about the kitchen. For the life of me we have a dishwasher so the kitchen should be a breeze but it still looks a hot mess each morning. I come down.

I did no arguing or fussing. I just politely went up in his room and took the X-Box hung up on the person he was talking to and told him to come straight home from school. Next time it’s three.

Then I teased him when I got home later like did you get the text I sent you today? Oops my bad you don’t have your phone do you? He tried to tell me I can’t take his phone cause his papa pays the bill. What ever I see you still don’t have the phone.

You know it took me a while to not argue cause I used to flip out and stress out myself.... but girl this contract I drew up works wonders and all I have to do now is whip it out and here are the Consequence(s) /Restrictions for failing to meet these conditions:

Removal of the following from the bedroom:

 Television

 DVD player

 Access to Direct TV Cable

 Xbox 360

 MP3 Player

 Phone(s)

I love the contract and they now fear it LOL

****ROC VSC****

Dada

it's the offender's ( the girl at work I was telling you about) Bday and I am back here like BOOOO haaaaa but I am gonna eat a piece of her cake :pop::rofl:

I am about to stalk the African's now about the movie shipment LOL they must think I am nuts.

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.