sus

Yardies a home and a farrin, Part 24!

4,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well, at least you will know where to find him when it's time to leave! Best of luck, MsSheka, you guys will sail through!

thanks sus :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
let's see clothes CHECK, shoes CHECK, Fat CHECK, portable DVD player & dvd's CHECK, shades CHECK, docs for interview CHECK :thumbs: ..ooops almost forgot birth control DOUBLE CHECK! :thumbs::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Lol... Im gonna say a lil prayer for my baby FATS that he behaves while he is on the plane... "No kicking seats, no throwing crayons, dvd's or hotwheels and that he takes a BIG fat nap to give mommy a break" :lol:

I was about to post but then it hit me. Umm I betta finish dis story first ey??

O.k. so we go back to the hotel to get dressed. I hear Star’s friend tell her to wear something sexy. I already have it in my mind that this is my next to last day so I’m going causal and comfy. We get dressed in record time and were out. I tell Star’s friend I’m hungry and he takes us to some trailer to get food. I order brown stew pork and instantly fall in love with it. It’s so good. He then tells us that he needs to run back to his house real quick. I panic cause Flava Flav lives near him and he is always out. He looks at me like don’t worry he wont know your with me. Umm yeah right. We ride back and the whole way I’m starting to sweat I really don’t want to see this man any more. As soon as we pull up BOOM I told you there he is. He starts walking towards the car. R (Star’s friend) jumps out and meets him ½ way .Flava Flav face goes from a smile to a frown. I guess R is telling him I’m not interested. He seems as if he wants to come to the car and say something to me but he ends up turning around and walking away. Thank you GOD. Had that man joined us I was getting out and walking back to the hotel. R runs inside some store and then returns. Were off :thumbs: !

We end driving around for a likkle while and then we park in front of the pool hall. Of course there are a gang of guys outside. I’m starting to get the notion that R is trying to show of his yankee ladies. He ask me am I o.k. with getting out. Sure I anent neva scared but I am not looking forward to all the calls and chants. As soon as Fluffy hits the scene the calls and chants start. I swear it’s like people were sticking der heads out of windows. We go inside and R orders us drinks. He and Star start playing pool. Now picture the scene I have a vodka and cranberry drink, the music is on, the air is warm and the back of the place has no wall so you can see all the houses on the hills. Its starting to get dark so the lights from the houses makes the island look really pretty. I’m in awe. I’m vibing and enjoying myself when the next BIGGEST annoyance approaches :crying: .
Its R’s brother. He’s screaming Fluffy gyal all across the damn place. I put my head down like if I never hated my size I do now. So he pulls up a chair and starts to talk to me. He looked like he stepped out of a rap video. He has a big diamond earring in his ear with a thick gold chain. He has one pants leg up and one down. He has on Nikey shoes not tied but get this he had to be over 40. He has his jeep and car parked out front. I’m like ok why do you have two vehicles just sitting der? Everyone who walked in he spoke to them so bad. He starts in on telling me how he likes my curves and what not. I’m getting so irritated. What happened to my name is ….your name is…..What happened to the back in the day talking and getting to know one another? The brother tells me to order what ever I want it’s on him. Well if I planned on getting drunk I surely won’t be now. The man wouldn’t stop talking!!! Couldn’t he tell I was getting annoyed? I’m giving Star the eye like would you please get his brother. She laughs. My head goes back in shock. Did I say something funny? Now ladies you know when your girl gives you the look you try and intervene right? WRONG she kept playing pool in her glory.

I'm still on page 309 from the last thread LOL but I have to finish Dada's story!

LMAO @ Flava Flav that has me rolling and girl it you ain't neva lied that could be his long lost bredda :rofl: !

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
mawnin mawnin....about to run these reports --

(sing along with me))))))))))) --- Sheka you bettah no laugh

Mi just mek a duppy wid mi nine nine

Mr.mac 10 get bad mind mind

AK smith and wesson

Step and dem teach dem a lesson

Diss warlord a carbine bine

God a war step up inna yuh vicinity well

Everything dead off infinity

Dem have di thoughts and di talk

None a dem have di ability

Fi tek di battlefield like levity well!

25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
... Louis is now slow dancing by himself to some Olllllld country music?? NO MORE CAFFEINE FOR LOUIS!

LOL what did you do to him Cat, what did you put in the coffee? I can picture him dancing, locs swinging all about! lmao

Timeline
Lol... Im gonna say a lil prayer for my baby FATS that he behaves while he is on the plane... "No kicking seats, no throwing crayons, dvd's or hotwheels and that he takes a BIG fat nap to give mommy a break" :lol:

you forgot about the hair pulling :unsure:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
... Louis is now slow dancing by himself to some Olllllld country music?? NO MORE CAFFEINE FOR LOUIS!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Leave the man alone!!

Nothing is more hilarious than my hubby wearing bike shorts and whining down to the ground :rofl::rofl: He kills me !!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can just imagine the paperwork and documents you needed to submit that...oh my!

i didn't go overboard with it...just submitted what i thought was sufficient....bills in both our names (mortgage, car, electric, cable, phone)....other ####### in both our names (insurance, tax returns, bank statements).....a few letters from friends...a few pics...and that is pretty much it...

Filed: Timeline
25r30wi.gif25r30wi.gif

You're a NUT! Is that suppose to be brappppppppp brapppppppppp or bullettttttt bulletttttt :rofl::rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Haven't they DW??? :blush: I hope you feel better... Den, time to take care of momma! :)

Yes, they have been chatting up a storm...lol!

Thank you, I'm feeling better cause I'm already up in my lunch eating my salad...I will be starving by time I leave at 4:30 today...oh well :blush:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Just stuck waiting for now... spoke with the arsehole's ins company last week... waiting on their $$ offer

Well, I sure hope that the offer comes back with something that will help you get your next car.

I would die without my car. I thought about trading my car in, but for no car note and only having to pay for it to be serviced I think I'll keep it.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
MrsTee, what it do? I always say cool beans... lol That's my version of Yeah Mon?

It do what it do! :) Is that a MD thang? I forgot who used to say that to me (an ex) thats how I started saying it too lol

Timeline
You're a NUT! Is that suppose to be brappppppppp brapppppppppp or bullettttttt bulletttttt :rofl::rofl:

i think is braappp braappp woooiiieee :rofl::rofl::rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Awwwwwwww :crying: Its been a little over 2 months for hubby and I and I love him wiff all I got, even though as Brooke said he has eating issues and being on time issues.... I still wubs him cause I clown him about it. I just shake my head and say your momma gonna think I aint feeding you when we go back to JA! :lol:

Yes I saw first hand what your dealing with :wacko: . He's a sweetie though and takes being clowned on welll. lol We need to come up with some shake that he thinks is healthy and just veggies, but really is pure fat. That man is worse than a woman with his eating issues and taking forever to get ready. So nice though to see other couples so in love.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.