MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Are you giving cooking classes :unsure: ? I wanna learn too.

You already know how to cook. Festival is like making fry dumplin...dem just shape different.

They got every damn thing in a bag all rice-n-peas...mi caan believe.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up for the class too.

wait...I need to get a head start...hold it...hold it.... woieeeeeeeeeeeee :crying::rofl::crying::rofl::rofl::rofl: wait...mi afi duck...damn that was close :rofl::rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You already know how to cook. Festival is like making fry dumplin...dem just shape different.

Festival always tastes sweeter to me than fry dumpling -

I used one of those bag rice and peas once - Holy hot and spicy, couldn't even eat it!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is one of the most frustrating things to me - No means no and some people just don't get it - Reminds me of a night that I was at Amnesia - this guy kept talking straight in my face so so close, and his breath stank = plus he was too close - I told him that I couldn't hear him screaming right in my face, it was too loud - so he moves to the side of me and tells me he'll talk in my ear - Great, so now your stank breath can blow across my nose instead of straight at it?

LOL…

I don’t get it if I say I’m cool a 1000X times move on already!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Who me :unsure: ?? Girl, I can't cook. I can get away with a few American dishes but nothing Jamaican...that's it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wait...I need to get a head start...hold it...hold it.... woieeeeeeeeeeeee :crying::rofl::crying::rofl::rofl::rofl: wait...mi afi duck...damn that was close :rofl::rofl:

(((pouting)))) leave me alone. :(

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Who me :unsure: ?? Girl, I can't cook. I can get away with a few American dishes but nothing Jamaican...that's it.

No...no, I can't believe not you too :crying:

So let me run the list

Quanna

Dillon

now Shemmy --- :crying: I'm DISTRAUTTTTTTTTTTTT

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So let me run the list

Quanna

Dillon

:thumbs: I am so glad I am not alone!!! :dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So let me run the list

Quanna

Dillon

Damien didn't marry me for my cooking skills that's for sure :innocent: He is really into healthy foods...baked chicken, fish, veggies..blah blah blah.

this reminds me of the song "unnu betta caan cook" who sing it again?

1luv my uncle and my male cousins would say them can't marry a woman with "long nails" cause she caan mek dumplin or she caan cook

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny what are u doing the first weekend in June??

When hubby and I went shopping in December they put a white slip in his PP and they did not take it out. He has until June the 8th to use it again until it expires. So this would be a great opportunity to take a mini trip there or NYC or whereeva in the States.

1luv my uncle and my male cousins would say them can't marry a woman with "long nails" cause she caan mek dumplin or she caan cook

yeah for that same reason hubby wont let me have long nails u mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.