MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sounds good to me. He would love it. I always think about buying tickets whenever they come to town but can't do it :dead:

I'm with you there Shemmy...I think some type of wrestling event was just here and there was no way I was going. Bull riding was just in town too and Mikel really wanted to go watch that. Everytime it comes on TV he has it on. :bonk: Boo on that one too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

JFK runway closure to rattle nerves, wallets

The main runway at New York's John F. Kennedy International will be closed for four months starting today. Millions of travelers will experience delays — including some not flying anywhere near the Big Apple.

With about one-third of JFK's traffic and half of its departures being diverted to three smaller runways, planes will wait on longer lines on the ground for takeoffs and in the air for landings. Delays at one of the nation's largest airports will ripple to cities across the U.S., including Los Angeles, San Francisco and Orlando.

Passengers using JFK also face another headache — higher ticket prices. JetBlue, American, Delta and other airlines have cut their schedules by about 10 percent for the shutdown period. They can raise prices because there will be a smaller number of seats to meet demand. ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And speaking of which Shem, why wasn't there a new episode on yesterday?

I was thinking the same thing Tracey. What was that all about. Showing repeat after repeat. I was mad.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
:clock: Dada your lunch break is OVA!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Yes..a little bit. Just starting to get strange looks at work. I have a small baby bump and a fat roll so one day I'll have a one big belly B-)

Cut it out silly. :bonk:

ROC

Timeline
dada.. i am sooo with you on that girlfriend stuff.. i have a couple of ppl i WILL not go out with cuz i know they will leave me to the dogs.. im not saying babysit me, but at least come save me if i ASK..

thats how i got my first kiss.. my besty had a went off w/ this boy and i was left behind in a stadium for a track meet in a city i had never been to, i went w/ her family for spring break.. i was only 12 and ended up with the guys friend's tongue all on the side of my face :angry: .. i was too naive and scared to be mad at her then :cry: , but i sure as heck was when i grew up LOL what a way to remember a first kiss :angry:

Awww Q :crying::angry: he was nasty

Timeline

Jamerican Queen,

Boom! I posted a picture today. LMAO :rofl:

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is it. 060465.jpg

Yup, same one!

The main runway at New York's John F. Kennedy International will be closed for four months starting today. Millions of travelers will experience delays — including some not flying anywhere near the Big Apple.

With about one-third of JFK's traffic and half of its departures being diverted to three smaller runways, planes will wait on longer lines on the ground for takeoffs and in the air for landings. Delays at one of the nation's largest airports will ripple to cities across the U.S., including Los Angeles, San Francisco and Orlando.

Passengers using JFK also face another headache — higher ticket prices. JetBlue, American, Delta and other airlines have cut their schedules by about 10 percent for the shutdown period. They can raise prices because there will be a smaller number of seats to meet demand. ....

I heard about this a while back - Interestingly, when I was searching ticket prices they were the same as always, guess it depends on where you are flying. In fact, Jet Blue has a new flight to MBJ, making it two per day.

Has anyone stayed at Grand Bahia?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And speaking of which Shem, why wasn't there a new episode on yesterday?

Hey..I missed it cuz it came on later than usual.

Jamerican Queen,

Boom! I posted a picture today. LMAO :rofl:

U silly :rofl:

Timeline
I'm with you there Shemmy...I think some type of wrestling event was just here and there was no way I was going. Bull riding was just in town too and Mikel really wanted to go watch that. Everytime it comes on TV he has it on. :bonk: Boo on that one too.

My hubby wants to go see the monster truck show in this area. Wrestling & monster trucks are two things you couldn't even PAY ME to go watch! :no:

However, we did see a small rodeo which had some bull riding & got to see it for free cause my parents live in a podunk town like that. It was on a Sunday one weekend when we were there & we just happened to be cruising by the auction yard after church that day....went to see what it cost to get in & one cowboy said, just come on in and sit down! It was pretty entertaining & the bull riding made us all freak out. A couple times we were seriously concerned for those riders! :huh::o

Timeline
I was thinking the same thing Tracey. What was that all about. Showing repeat after repeat. I was mad.

Come on already we need a new episode lol Hubby stays clear out the room while its on. He said if anything happens and we divorce or I die, he is moving back to JA cause he can't tell the women from the men.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.