MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
do you think going to jail for whooping someone's #### would have a negative impact on LOC?

LMAO....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He let the phone ring a few times and then he hung up and called back. I wanted to answer so bad. Lord knows Roc and I had some good times rolling in the hay and you know it’s been a while so I’m thinking like phock it do it… I go to call his number back but I just couldn’t. He called again. Answer Dada dyam just answer the phone. Mi pums is like Answa de bloodclout phone but my heart and mind is like girl don’t do it!!!

:whistle: O.k. mi gwaan ta lunch.... Be back!!!!

DaDa please stop giving the story in pieces :angry::whistle:

Luv??? :rofl:

De girls said my post were too long so I'm trying to break them up....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Shemmy...hope your daughter enjoys her Spring Break.

Dada you better be only taking a 15 minute lunch today.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He let the phone ring a few times and then he hung up and called back. I wanted to answer so bad. Lord knows Roc and I had some good times rolling in the hay and you know it’s been a while so I’m thinking like phock it do it… I go to call his number back but I just couldn’t. He called again. Answer Dada dyam just answer the phone. Mi pums is like Answa de bloodclout phone but my heart and mind is like girl don’t do it!!!

:whistle: O.k. mi gwaan ta lunch.... Be back!!!!

Luv??? :rofl:

De girls said my post were too long so I'm trying to break them up....

it aint to long for me :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: no I say 10 :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
OOH Yeah Dada's on now I can catch up

Philly I was looking at my daughters FB page and she has the group picture of us at my wedding and she is naming everyone and when she got to Damien she was like, "um, I forget his name" :lol: and for Reg she said "her husband" :lol: but she got Mr. English right lmao. She didn't spell your name right either lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Dillon. I was just looking at your kids pics...they are so cute and getting so big.

Timeline
do you think going to jail for whooping someone's #### would have a negative impact on LOC?

Only if it were punishable by more than 1 year in prison :devil:

Oh okay, you know Im geographically challenged lol... I could do NYC also Im about 1-1/2 to 2 hours away..

LOL - NYC would be a great link for us = Ocean City, MD would be another good one for the East Coasters - We could all hang at Seacrets Jamaica USA

LOL..my daughter is going to San Fran for her spring break....I'm jealous actually. She's going to love it.

Hello everyone.

Is she going on a school trip, Shem? That sounds awesome - I love San Fran

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hey Dillon. I was just looking at your kids pics...they are so cute and getting so big.

They really are getting big...we should stop feeding them. Jazz's pants are always high waters no matter what size we buy!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline
They really are getting big...we should stop feeding them. Jazz's pants are always high waters no matter what size we buy!

:no: Thanks to JAMAICAN husband! :yes:

Love u dillon

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I noticed that with DJ's son this trip - his school pants were about 4 inches too short - So we took him to the store to get new ones - I am thinking go up a size =- The clerk pulled out the same size pants, same brand, and they were too long - How you gonna make the same size pants in different lengths?

Timeline
:no: Thanks to JAMAICAN husband! :yes:

Love u dillon

Yes Tre that is right thanks 80% to him and about 15% to me. Little Marley is starting to cook so she holds down about the other 5%.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Only if it were punishable by more than 1 year in prison :devil:

LOL - NYC would be a great link for us = Ocean City, MD would be another good one for the East Coasters - We could all hang at Seacrets Jamaica USA

Is she going on a school trip, Shem? That sounds awesome - I love San Fran

Ocean City is a great idea. Althought we don't mind driving anywhere.

No, my aunt is taking my daughter as a gift. She always wanted to see Cali. That was so nice of her.

WOW...Love his John Cena (sp) shirt.

Timeline
Ocean City is a great idea. Althought we don't mind driving anywhere.

No, my aunt is taking my daughter as a gift. She always wanted to see Cali. That was so nice of her.

Oh, how great! Tell them to make sure to go to Fisherman's wharf = There is a bread factory there that gives a tour of how they make the sourdough bread, which is all you can smell, so yummy -

Okay, Now I want fresh sourdough bread!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.