Thank God...so glad to hear that!

thanks for your prayers DW :thumbs::)

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy I am dating now.....I dated in highschool. When he dumped me when we were 17 he played "Somewhere down the Road" for me. Listen to it. It still makes me cry.

Awwww....

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And where does Mojita Queen fall in????

LMAO, Oh yeah, I turn in to her when out feeling NICE... :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Dens Iberostar is beautiful. My husband use to live directly across the street from the resort. I use to sit on the veranda and watch them work on the last phase. He also worked there for 3 years on the construction... I remembered when they started to do the clearing for it we were like what the hell they going to build now. I hate the way they treat their WORKERS though. Property big like that and so beautiful and treat the employees like #######. Lobby is awwwwwwww...I don't like the beach they padded the sand and it's hard as a rock.

Yeah I didn't care for the beach either but it was a beautiful property...we stayed there in July as part of Den's Bday presents...my girlfriend and her hubby came as well and they enjoyed the resort so much she came back pregnant! Her baby is due in April...lol

That's bad how they treat their workers :angry:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
u mean RUM HEAD? :rofl:

Tek away yuhself....

Thanks Tee, this lady here at my job went on and on about how her and her busted hubby (he look like the burnt Freggy Kruger) went there on their honeymoon and the wonderful time they had...girl I almost threw up in my mouth while I visioned them...I know that's wrong but he tore up from the floor up!

You pay thousands of dollar to swim naked in a damn champagne glass. LMAO It's boring and over priced.

ROC

Of course Mama!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Glad that part is over Sheka, now you can get ready for the interview.

ROC

You pay thousands of dollar to swim naked in a damn champagne glass. LMAO It's boring and over priced.

:wow:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
Tek away yuhself....

sing with me...fallah di riddim n tek weh u self-- dip wid mi n tek weh u self --

Dens the hotel is beautiful a few of my relatives got married their. I'm telling you the beach so damn hard that you battie get sand burns if you not careful.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
sing with me...fallah di riddim n tek weh u self-- dip wid mi n tek weh u self --

Dens the hotel is beautiful a few of my relatives got married their. I'm telling you the beach so damn hard that you battie get sand burns if you not careful.

I like that song Lawns...

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv: Why is curling a "so-called" sport?

MrsTee: Why do you despite Negril?

I LOVE conch, esp the conch bits @ Sweet Spite in Negril. I enjoy callaloo as well. All this talk of Jam food.... Steven & I are going to Reggae Hut for dinner. He hasn't been there yet.

My father's birthday is also in July: 7/11

I have about 4 more pages to read. Hopefully DaDa finished her story somewhere in there.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

O.k. so Roc comes up to me vexed chat bout did I think I could come to his country and em not know. Aww please dude you only know cuz Gary seen me don’t act like you’re the man. He asked me why didn’t I tell him. I told him there was no need to. He asked me why haven’t I been answering his calls. I told him his calls stopped months ago. He was like I have been calling you for the last two weeks now and you haven’t answered. I told him I was calling months ago and he never answered either. He asked me what man was I here to see and I told him no one. He called me a liar there was no way I was in JA not seeing a man. I asked him what month was it. He said Feb. I asked him what is in Feb. Ur bwaan day. Ding Ding dat is why I’m here. He told me what ever. He called me a liar and told me I told him if we were ever to break up I would never date another Jamaican. I told him again I’m here for me not for him or no man.

He started to calm down a little and he looked at me trying to see if I was lying. I continued to drink my drink and sway to the music. He pulled up a chair and sat down and continued to study me. Inside I’m like ####### is he looking at. He asked me how have I been I told him good. He asked me who I was I here with I told him Star he passed her. He asked me why I tell Gary I was at Holiday Inn. I told him cause I knew Gary would tell him. He told me he was looking for me at Pier One. I told him I know that is why I didn’t go. He said when Gary called yesterday he told em to follow me cuz he knows how I am about AI’s. Oh really now you wanna act like you know someone. What ever! He told me he just came from the hospital a few days ago he had a mild heart attack. I told him sorry to hear that I guess God don’t like ugly ey? He asked me why I say that? I told him sounds to me you have had a hell of a year I guess Until u do right by me everything you touch its going to burn. (yes I recited the Color Purple on em rass) he told me I was happy to say that ey? Yup. I told him in all seriousness sorry he had a heart attack what caused it. He started to tell me what was wrong. I sat and listened.

We continued to shoot the breeze and for some reason I was nervous as all get up. I would not look him in the face for nothing. Maybe I was scared my feelings would resurface who knows but I kept my eyes straight. He told me I looked nice. I said thanks. He told me my lips are still sexy but it looks like someone has been sucking on them. I told him again he is right (umph if only he knew). He ordered a drink and we continued to talk. Basically about current stuff. He asked me about my kids I asked about his. Before you knew it time had flew past and Star had returned. She was like yuh ready Dada? I told her yeah let me walk Roc out. Roc had to get to work but he asked if he could come back later and talk to me? His shift ended at midnight. I told him no problem I would be here waiting for him.

He left and hopped in a taxi I went to the front desk retrieved my luggage so Star and I could leave for Negril. See ya Roc!!!!!

Yeah I didn't care for the beach either but it was a beautiful property...we stayed there in July as part of Den's Bday presents...my girlfriend and her hubby came as well and they enjoyed the resort so much she came back pregnant! Her baby is due in April...lol

That's bad how they treat their workers :angry:

Ha! Dats where Roc worked and he always complained about the treatment!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MsSheka, congrats on finishing the medical. One more step down!

I think Nats hubby is leaving in March too? That makes 3 Poe Thangs :rofl::rofl:

Yup. He'll be gone for 12 days.

-----

DaDa, you handled the situation well.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.