MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Good morning Mrs. Den ((((Hugs))) through the computer :) So what did you guys eat?

Nothing fancy...a made a garden salad with spaghetti and garlic bread :goofy:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Mrs. Den ((((Hugs))) through the computer :) So what did you guys eat?

Mawning Yardies :star: my hubby is doing his medical as we speak :blush: i hope he has enough money he was very worried last night he called this morning and told me he's on his way so lets hope he has enough :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

:rofl: Dont they kill you with that mess? Its hilarious to me

Chile he out here trying to be a thug and he comes from a family with $$$$...girl I just don't get it...but no longer my concern or problem...poe thang, I hope he finds his way and if E news channel ever contacts me for his E True Story I will give them the real :rofl:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd mike Bunh seh mi cyaa go back all dem pages!

Tee I need an update LOL

Likkle more Yardies going home to my Hubby I miss him so much its only been about 8.5 hours LOL

I hear yuh I was just thinking the same thing. Darn these ladies can chat...

Mawning Yardies :star: my hubby is doing his medical as we speak :blush: i hope he has enough money he was very worried last night he called this morning and told me he's on his way so lets hope he has enough :thumbs:

Morning Ms. Sheka!

Lord, please let mista have more than enough to cover his medical today and let everything go smoothly, we ask in your name!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
:ot:

My ex-fiance just sent me a text message and said are you married yet? Poe thang :no:

Why some men think they have it like that...they think we never going to move on...after being with this man for 8 years and knowing him like 11 years...he still so predictable...awww bless his soul! We been broken up well over 3 years and he thinks I'm not suppose to be happy... :whistle:

:lol:

LMAO - I had that on Valentines day - got a text from my ex - We've been apart for 8 years now - one of those forwarded email about how I love you, etc.... if you feel the same send it back - with music and graphics, etc.... Got it when I got off the plane, was trying to juggle luggage, etc... - texted back Thanks Happy V day to you too, just back from JA getting on the airtrain - He started calling repeatedly- I called him when I got to my car thinking something was wrong - He was trying to figure out why I didn't send it back without coming right out and asking me about it, lol

Like I am not gonna realize (a) some woman already sent it to you, and you just forwarded it on, and (b) we don't have it like that anymore and will never have it like that again - Friends is all we have -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I hear yuh I was just thinking the same thing. Darn these ladies can chat...

Morning Dada! How was the birthday and your trip? :pop:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

LMAO - I had that on Valentines day - got a text from my ex - We've been apart for 8 years now - one of those forwarded email about how I love you, etc.... if you feel the same send it back - with music and graphics, etc.... Got it when I got off the plane, was trying to juggle luggage, etc... - texted back Thanks Happy V day to you too, just back from JA getting on the airtrain - He started calling repeatedly- I called him when I got to my car thinking something was wrong - He was trying to figure out why I didn't send it back without coming right out and asking me about it, lol

Like I am not gonna realize (a) some woman already sent it to you, and you just forwarded it on, and (b) we don't have it like that anymore and will never have it like that again - Friends is all we have -

LMAO, Sus some of these guys will never get it....I'm convinced of it! Poe thangs...oh well you snooze you loose!

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Ms. Sheka!

Lord, please let mista have more than enough to cover his medical today and let everything go smoothly, we ask in your name!!!

Amen sista! :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
whats up yardies. i made it to atlanta about 130pm and resting for morrow morning flight to kingston for my wife interview thursday morning. it is strange that atl tempature is falling and i want to bust out the shorts for flight to ja cause its 86 there. lol

Enjoy it when I left last week it was 23 degrees here and I went to the airport in capris and a short top with a hoodie over it :star: . Everyone looked at me like :blink: but mi naa care. I thought I was going to jump out my seat when the captain stated it was 85 :thumbs: in JA... Aghhhh. Zeen on di way back de captain said it was 33 :crying: ....

Just think this time yesterday I was in flip flops and shorts. Now I'm in boots, pants and a sweater. Man life sucks sometimes :angry: ...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We are praying for you MsSheka, just try to stay calm so your pressure doesn't go up! Everything will be okay :)

Chile he out here trying to be a thug and he comes from a family with $$$$...girl I just don't get it...but no longer my concern or problem...poe thang, I hope he finds his way and if E news channel ever contacts me for his E True Story I will give them the real :rofl:

:rofl: bad gyal

Welcome back Dada... why u no link w Philly?

Philly, check your inbox...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.