MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon so far we are up to about 4 inches, its not supposed to stop until around 7 pm, so who knows,...as long as we dont get any more snow next week i dont care, im going to JA for my birthday so im excited :)

Yall remember my last trip i got flight delays from the weather, flew on crop dusters, ran into skinheads( cute ones at that) started crying in the MIA airport cause i got lost, sweated out my hair, it was a hell of a trip so this time mi nerves cant handle all of that :)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
i still have a towel that hubby brought with him that i wont let anyone wash/use and i really go and smell it every once in a while....just reminds me of how hubby used to smell in jamaica

Thank you finesse -- he has a shirt that's he's not allowed to wash (I hid it from him)-- it's the shirt he wore the day he left Jamaica and it still smells the same. It just brings back memories.

Bunz go smell one pot a tun rice-n-peas

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't plan on marrying again if this doesn't work. I believe in "til death do us part" :devil:

I love hubby and I needed to experience marriage just once. I am going to "make it do what it do" as A would say, but if it doesn't work, this is it for me. Not alot of fight left in me.

Ha ha.....who's death?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hope you save me a spot and a drink right beside you cause married or not, I'm still going to make sure I travel...at least one big trip and two mini-trips per year mainly with my hubby but I think one girls'only trip once a year isn't asking too much, is it? :unsure:

Not at all. :thumbs: Im going to all the islands, the ghetto hood parts to see the real deal with how folks really live.. My friends think Im nuts cause I always want to see the ghetto part of places lol

This made me remember when Steve first took me to "yaad" he was all worried. I fit in so good, cause he didn't realize im hoodfabulous! :rofl::rofl::rofl: However if I were to ever take my cousin she would turn her nose up...

wow it looks like a yardie party up in here :)

So i took a snow day today cause i didnt want to drive in the snow to work 40 miles away and now i wish i would have cause my kids are getting on my LAST DAYUMM GOOD NERVE

my younger son is getting on my nerves cause all he wants to do is EAT

and the oldest one is LAZY AS HAYLE....

shoot is it to late to put my clothes on an go in >>>????

Lol just try to enjoy your day! That would make me wanna go in too lol

Absolutely, not!!! A girl's trip was one of the things I discussed with Ivan before marriage. Me and my girls are going to get out so I'm going to need you to get your mind right. However, i am going to forgo one until he gets settled..But the end of this year..next year..I will be back on the map!!!

Okay!!! I have to say, you guys are absolutely adorable!!! Just a beautiful couple.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
i still have a towel that hubby brought with him that i wont let anyone wash/use and i really go and smell it every once in a while....just reminds me of how hubby used to smell in jamaica

:blink: :blink:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies...

Here is the save the date card for our ceremony in September. I wanted to save a book of stamps so if you are interested in coming let me know. Would love to see my fellow yardies there and maybe you can make a vacation out of it with the fam. It's Labor Day weekend...

post-72270-1266867196_thumb.jpg

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

DENS, im loving your three F's philosophy....LMAO.. imma go get a t shirt made up that says if you not providing me with the 3 F's then STFU :)

LOVE IT....maybe i will make a sign and put it on my desk at work :) that should go over well ...:))

Timeline

char that card is very pretty

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
:blink::blink:

u bettah bring u tied head wid u

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Shemmy, don't feel alone. I also have woken myself up snoring a time or two.

Bunz, I don't quite get what you mean by "blasted off" but I've definitely made some changes in the home so Steven can feel more at home: Jamaican flag on wall, rice/flour/potatoes in pantry, subscription to Hitz 92 online.

Dens Wifey, I feel you on the "good on paper" but something missing. Funny how that works.

Dillon, thanks for sharing your story. :)

I would do it again

when i just got hitched i wanted to do it differently but all things work together for good

I just told someone that same thing earlier today.

Quana, we're different. My coworkers know how many times I've been married & how many children I have. ;)

Now that I would like to see. Did you tape it? :devil:

:o I can see it in a mental video.

LadyC, how did you get your husband into salads? I can't for the life of me. He refuses to eat "goat food" as he calls it.

Trelawny, I get what you mean about countries having unique scents. When I return from Jamaica and open my suitcase of worn clothes, they have a different, noticeable smell, compared to clothes worn here. When I got back from a month in Africa, the clothes I wore had a very strong aroma.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
u bettah bring u tied head wid u

afta di whole a mi nuh smell like hair oil!

upherebl.gif

Dens Wifey, I feel you on the "good on paper" but something missing. Funny how that works.

Yes, I'm so glad I let God have His will!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
LMAO @ Dillon...

every two hours the younger one is requesting yet another snack or meal, the older one i have been asking to wash the dishes for 2 hours now, not until i took his cellphone a few minutes ago did he get his azz up and move it :)

No more snow days for me...from now i dont care if its a blizzard i cant stay at home with these two i would rather slit my wrists :)

:rofl: Im the same way! I asked my 19 YEAR OLD SON why does he nag me so much. I said if you want to say I love you mom just say that instead of naggin me, he picks on me unmercifully until "Rashida" comes out then he gets offended.. PUNK lol

DENS, im loving your three F's philosophy....LMAO.. imma go get a t shirt made up that says if you not providing me with the 3 F's then STFU :)

LOVE IT....maybe i will make a sign and put it on my desk at work :) that should go over well ...:))

LOL, glad you liked it! It really works too...I've had to put the theory to work in a couple of cases! :rofl:

Hey Yardies...

Here is the save the date card for our ceremony in September. I wanted to save a book of stamps so if you are interested in coming let me know. Would love to see my fellow yardies there and maybe you can make a vacation out of it with the fam. It's Labor Day weekend...

post-72270-1266867196_thumb.jpg

Girl I'm loving this...my birthday is on Sept.1st..so I always try to do something...count us in!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.