MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 23)

4,872 posts in this topic

yes girl.. being w/ a man that have kids, you always wonder how that money thing is gonna work out, esp being on vj awhile and hearing some stories and i know he feel guilty bout leaving the kids.. but he seems like he know how to balance his responsibilities. he is eager to start taking up a couple of the bills..

i got my budgeting speech ready just in case :whistle::rofl:

I feel you on that, sounds like you have nothing to worry about!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning everybody..

thursday then friday and YIPPEEE, here comes the weekend

philly/ sus and YG.. i saw your beautiful pics..ya'll have me so jealous, with just the scenery alone, WOW everyone looks so happy too. i sooooo need to hit an island soon, its been 1 year and 1 mnth LOL

DW.. i guess we are not friends. i looked through all my A names and i don't think i saw you.. you will have to pm me your full name mami..

feel better sickies, im apart of that group today.. and tre, im like you, i don't get sick much.. vitamin c is my best friend, but this snow and wetness must have gotten me this time..

oh my dad is doing good ya'll, he is in a regular room.. thanks be to God..

have a good one!

I hope you feel better Q (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning yardies :blush:

just saying hey i got up early this morning cooked stew peas and rice i am just a wreck i have been cooking like crazy sometimes i don't even eat the food my nerves is just a mess i am just ready to get this over with :unsure: ...i have been getting lots of visitors though i guest its the food :blush:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Dens: Girl I don't mind you telling me my Baby is a cutie cause he really is. He's such a sweetheart too.

I Hope to meet you when I come to Georgia next month to visit my In laws.

Definitely...once you get here and get settled we can exchange numbers and all of that and we would love to link up for lunch or dinner when you come to Georgia!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline
tre.. mek mi beg a slice of red velvet fram ya.. mi throat still scratchy han you say you feel great now, maybe it will work for me too LOL

a no dat mek mi a feel good. It's teh RUM CREAM in my coffee.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Mawning yardies :blush:

just saying hey i got up early this morning cooked stew peas and rice i am just a wreck i have been cooking like crazy sometimes i don't even eat the food my nerves is just a mess i am just ready to get this over with :unsure: ...i have been getting lots of visitors though i guest its the food :blush:

Aww Ms. Sheka, bless your heart!!! You got less than a month now!!!! You guys are on your way.

where is irie??? she on her way to becoming number one???

I was thinking that as well...do we need to place an A.P.B. out on her???? :unsure:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
? has anyone ever used airmiles to travel to Jamaica? How does it work? B-)

I've only used the ones I collected from Air Jamaica.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I feel you on that, sounds like you have nothing to worry about!

BABAY.. i told you i do B before A..

i already have a budget based on an ESTIMATE of what i think he will make LOL.. I don't play when it comes to my bills.. honestly he said i budgeted more money than he would have toward the kids, says he need to save money.. we shall see..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Aww Ms. Sheka, bless your heart!!! You got less than a month now!!!! You guys are on your way.

I was thinking that as well...do we need to place an A.P.B. out on her???? :unsure:

Irie was involved in a hit and run last night. Some guy hit her and left the scene and her car was totaled but they are all ok.

Huh? :star:

Talking about what you said about JQ sneaker boots.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

BABAY.. i told you i do B before A..

i already have a budget based on an ESTIMATE of what i think he will make LOL.. I don't play when it comes to my bills.. honestly he said i budgeted more money than he would have toward the kids, says he need to save money.. we shall see..

Girl you see I'm over here taking notes right now cause you know I just gained a husband plus one and a very little one at that...so you already know :whistle: We already calculating and adding up stuff for when Den will be able to work...then I/we in the process of trying to close on a house soon...ughhh a headache within itself but God got us!!!

Irie was involved in a hit and run last night. Some guy hit her and left the scene and her car was totaled but they are all ok.

Oh no, Irie baby!!!!! So glad to hear that they are all okay! Thanks for the update SunRay!!

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.