Kevin-n-Merlaine

No TCO?!

13 posts in this topic

Has he gotten lost? Did the boat sink on the last trip out? Did he get locked up while on some week long bender in Juarez?? WTH man?!? Oh wait, or has he been hit over the head with the banhammer?? I haven't seen one person running for the door with tears all welled up in their eyes after one of his replys in weeks now - somehow the place just isn't the same :huh::crying:

-USCIS-

COMPLETED - March 9th, 2010

-NVC-

CASE COMPLETE - April 2nd, 2010

-INTERVIEW-

APPROVED - May 18th, 2010

POE - Detroit, June 11th, 2010

GREEN CARD - July 21st, 2010

SS CARD - August 13th, 2010

-ROC-

I-751 Sent March 23rd, 2012

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Biometrics Appt. April 27th, 2012

Bio done early - April 18th, 2012

ROC Approved - September 12, 2012

10 Year GC - September 17, 2012

Has he gotten lost? Did the boat sink on the last trip out? Did he get locked up while on some week long bender in Juarez?? WTH man?!? Oh wait, or has he been hit over the head with the banhammer?? I haven't seen one person running for the door with tears all welled up in their eyes after one of his replys in weeks now - somehow the place just isn't the same :huh::crying:

Kevin.. TCO and his buddies were planning a trip to the PI at about this time. He is probably over there muching on some Balut right now.... :P

ahh ok (balut yuk). I knew his lady was there but I guess I missed the part where he was going too. He'll be so sad to hear he's missed all the freezing rain there in TX.

-USCIS-

-NVC-

-INTERVIEW-

-ROC-

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Kevin.. TCO and his buddies were planning a trip to the PI at about this time. He is probably over there muching on some Balut right now.... :P

Thanks for the update. TCO is one of my fav posters, too. But something doesn't smell right *SNIFF SNIFF*

Last time I checked it is pretty easy to log in from the PI. THey have things there called cafes on every corner, and in every village, plus at starbucks, and malls there is abundant wifi. Seems he is a big fan of staying connected, so going to the PI really doesnt explain his absence here. If anything, he would be posting pics of hot Pinays he is following in the malls there! :lol: Whenever I go around the world, being connected online becomes even more important to stay connected back home.

Edited by Hopp

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

I was the same. I had no connection in VN and hated it!! PI though, there's wifi on about every corner. Just walked out my hotel room door down the corridor to the right, out on the balcony and pick it up from the main floor. I think Locked up Abroad is on History Int. tomorrow night. I'll keep an eye out for him ;)

-USCIS-

-NVC-

-INTERVIEW-

-ROC-

NOA1 March 26th, 2012

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

TCO ain’t just the only one missing from VJ. I’ve noticed that some of the brainy, witty, and open minded posters have let their interest go astray. But, that's how it is; to me, the PI forum has been dead for quite a while now. And, we have the party pooper mods to blame on its demise. RIP. (F)

Pepe, Muñequita Linda, Eros, Mariel Esteban, Rocky, etc., I ain’t heard from you in a #######’s age!

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

TCO ain’t just the only one missing from VJ. I’ve noticed that some of the brainy, witty, and open minded posters have let their interest go astray. But, that's how it is; to me, the PI forum has been dead for quite a while now. And, we have the party pooper mods to blame on its demise. RIP. (F)

Pepe, Muñequita Linda, Eros, Mariel Esteban, Rocky, etc., I ain’t heard from you in a #######’s age!

Yes, the mods really know how to kill a forum! They don't realize that they are not helping VJ, 'cause the more hits and activity a website has, the more successful and profitable it is! Oh, well, maybe I will just leave this place, too and mourn for the dead.... :whistle:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

maybe I will just leave this place, too and mourn for the dead..

That thought has crossed my mind many times....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
That thought has crossed my mind many times....

And I reckon your old buddies, Roy & Yazi, have abandoned ship!

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

I'm not sure, but sure do miss Roy's wit in this forum...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Roy, so you didn’t go overboard yet, contrary to what General Lee thinks? By the way, in that video, I think the natives would prefer the beer over the dinner as it’s less filling and tastes better! :lol:

My new hometown - Corona, California

3307743289_c59d750f74_m.jpg

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.