Fei Hung

Fingerprint clearance

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Are the fingerprints cleared in the consulate, inthis case in Juarez. I have heard that for other immigrant visas there is a 26(USD) fee, which covers fingerprints, a call to make ur appointment, the delivery of ur visa and photographs. But supposedly I have an open appointment, so I dont have to schedule one. Doesnt the 13(USD) fee covers the fingerprints for K-1?

Hope U reply, thanks

Dont waste a heartbeat

I-129F Sent: 2009-06-26

I-129F NOA1: 2009-06-29

I-129F NOA2: 2009-10-01

NVC Received: 2009-10-10

Consulate Sent: 2009-12-3

Medical Interview: 2010-1-4

Final Interview: 2010-1-5 APPROVED!!!

~*~ Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. ~*~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Since we've last seen each other: 7 months, 6 days

Timeline
Are the fingerprints cleared in the consulate, inthis case in Juarez. I have heard that for other immigrant visas there is a 26(USD) fee, which covers fingerprints, a call to make ur appointment, the delivery of ur visa and photographs. But supposedly I have an open appointment, so I dont have to schedule one. Doesnt the 13(USD) fee covers the fingerprints for K-1?

Hope U reply, thanks

Well Hi Sir, apparently no one replies to your posts, you may be somewhat annoying with your questions out of order. Since no one knows, I say you pay both fees? I dont think they will be mad at you or delay your visa or find ypu ineligible for your visa because you paid an extra fee. It may be worst if you actually need it and do not pay. You should call consulate? They may clear some of your questions. Common you can do it!!! And finally go back to your beloved fiancee!! The time waiting has come to an end, just practice your interview, be confident relax, and tell all the truth. Trust God, like America does. You have your paper work ready and all, just make your medical appointment, and there you go. Bests of luck. Hope all u want comes true.

Best Wishes!!

Love, Loyalty and God forever.

Dont waste a heartbeat

~*~ Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. ~*~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Timeline
Well Hi Sir, apparently no one replies to your posts, you may be somewhat annoying with your questions out of order. Since no one knows, I say you pay both fees? I dont think they will be mad at you or delay your visa or find ypu ineligible for your visa because you paid an extra fee. It may be worst if you actually need it and do not pay. You should call consulate? They may clear some of your questions. Common you can do it!!! And finally go back to your beloved fiancee!! The time waiting has come to an end, just practice your interview, be confident relax, and tell all the truth. Trust God, like America does. You have your paper work ready and all, just make your medical appointment, and there you go. Bests of luck. Hope all u want comes true.

Best Wishes!!

Love, Loyalty and God forever.

Hey why did you reply to yourself?

Dont waste a heartbeat

Timeline
Hey why did you reply to yourself?

Shhh mind your own bussiness, this site has helped me lots, thanks to all the people that ask and reply. My interview will be around the first 2 weeks of January and hopefully i go back to my fiancee and can finally have the life we want and fullfill our dreams. I am honestly afraid of the interview, is the last step!!! I still need to make my medical appointment, see if that fee must be paid, and then check all the paper work, read and read make sure all is good. Long breaths. Pray. And hope for the best.

Hope all of you get approved and all you guys want gets done.

Best wishes to you all!!!

Dont waste a heartbeat

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.