The_Sage1

St Lukes not open 29-31 of Dec?

13 posts in this topic

This is when I have my fiancé's tickets booked but I'm really worried that they're not open those days . :(

have your fiancee call them (st. lukes) and and ask if they are open or not so that she wont gonna wasted her time...

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I already rescheduled the tickets once and Cebu Pacific Air slapped a fee on me and then I had to pay for the higher airfare for those days. If I have to rescheduled again I am screwed. Freaking holidays.

Filed: Timeline

Hello. I'm his fiancee. Anyway, i called up at the St. Lukes but they seem busy and nobody's attending the phone. Did u guys confirm to ur source that they are open only on the 28th til 29th? My fiance had already spent a lot in changing my flight schedule for my medical exam, as we want to do it before this month end. Don't want to waste more money though as he already did.

Pls reply if u had some information about holiday schedule of St. Lukes. Thanks.

Timeline

I had my interview last December 16, 2009 (Wednesday) and I was able to finish it on Thursday even if SLMEC was holding a Christmas Party then. As for the holidays, I'm not really sure as to when is the start of their long weekend but I was informed by the guards that in 2010, the clinic will resume on January 4.

It's disturbing that usually some offices in the Philippines will only hold a half day of work during the 30th. It doesn't hold true for all offices though but it would be best if you won't risk it. Remember you will have to pay more in letting your fiancee stay in manila or buy a ticket again (for her to come home for the holidays) than re-booking your accommodation ahead of time.

It would be best if you can call them, just keep trying. Check SLMEC's Website here.

GuardianAngel

I-129F Sent : July 23, 2009
Check Cashed : July 29, 2009
NOA1 : July 28, 2009
NOA2 : October 21, 2009
Left NVC : October 28, 2009
USEM Letter Received : November 12, 2009
Medical Passed : December 15/16, 2009
Interview Passed : January 19, 2010
Visa Received : January 26, 2010 12:30pm
Arrived in the US : February 3, 2010
POE: Seattle, Tacoma WA

Wedding : March 20, 2010

AOS
Submission of AOS application
I485, I131, and I765 : May 02, 2010
Receipt Notice Received : May 06, 2010
Check Cashed : May 07, 2010
Biometrics Appointment : May 24, 2010
Card Production Ordered EAD: July 12, 2010
Advance Parole (Touched - Post Decision Activity): July 12, 2010
EAD Card Received : July 22, 2010
AP Document Received : July 15, 2010
Passed Drivers Test : October 5, 2010
Hired (First Job in the US) September 27, 2010
AOS Interview : January 05, 2011
Welcome Letter and Green card received: January 11, 2011

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
Card Expiration: January 5, 2013
I-751 Joint Petition Rcvd by USCIS: October 25, 2012
Check Cashed : October 29, 2012
Biometrics NOA : October 31, 2012
Biometrics Appointment : November 23, 2012

Approved: May 22, 2013

Hello. I'm his fiancee. Anyway, i called up at the St. Lukes but they seem busy and nobody's attending the phone. Did u guys confirm to ur source that they are open only on the 28th til 29th? My fiance had already spent a lot in changing my flight schedule for my medical exam, as we want to do it before this month end. Don't want to waste more money though as he already did.

Pls reply if u had some information about holiday schedule of St. Lukes. Thanks.

well im almost positive they're open on the 29th but not on the 31st... its rizal day on the 30th and its the last day of the yr on the 31st plus jan 1 the next day... most of the time those 3 days are offs... same as the embassy

but of course call them to make sure... i got super lucky when i had my med exam coz i got it all done in one day but of course i was there at exactly 4am (2nd in line lol... they let people in around 5am) ... whats ur flight sked ba on the 29th??? what time??? good luck!

God bless

edit to add: im also a victim on rescheduling flights... and cebu pacific are worse in my opnion, sometimes its even better to just buy a new one than have it change (a lot of charges)... "sometimes" ... oh and first flights are cheaper

Edited by RonMay

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline

I have tried countless times to try and reach St Lukes but they never answer any of their lines. So I am still leary to rebook tickets until I find out for sure what days they're open. Such lousy customer service in the Philippines! :o

Timeline
We are talking of rescheduling her for January 11th and 12th but her interview is on the 19th. Is 7 days enough time before the interview???

Based on my research, there were some members who got their medical results two days before their scheduled visa interview. Do not worry sage1 seven days are more than enough. The medical will usually take just two days however it will be extended to 3-5 days if your fiancee will be asked to have the sputum test.

Just continue to love each other despite the shortcomings you encounter, there's always a gold pot at the end of the rainbow. The more difficulties you encounter at the start, the stronger your relationship will be.

You will pass your interview.. Just hang in there!

GuardianAngel

I-129F Sent : July 23, 2009
Check Cashed : July 29, 2009
NOA1 : July 28, 2009
NOA2 : October 21, 2009
Left NVC : October 28, 2009
USEM Letter Received : November 12, 2009
Medical Passed : December 15/16, 2009
Interview Passed : January 19, 2010
Visa Received : January 26, 2010 12:30pm
Arrived in the US : February 3, 2010
POE: Seattle, Tacoma WA

Wedding : March 20, 2010

AOS
Submission of AOS application
I485, I131, and I765 : May 02, 2010
Receipt Notice Received : May 06, 2010
Check Cashed : May 07, 2010
Biometrics Appointment : May 24, 2010
Card Production Ordered EAD: July 12, 2010
Advance Parole (Touched - Post Decision Activity): July 12, 2010
EAD Card Received : July 22, 2010
AP Document Received : July 15, 2010
Passed Drivers Test : October 5, 2010
Hired (First Job in the US) September 27, 2010
AOS Interview : January 05, 2011
Welcome Letter and Green card received: January 11, 2011

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
Card Expiration: January 5, 2013
I-751 Joint Petition Rcvd by USCIS: October 25, 2012
Check Cashed : October 29, 2012
Biometrics NOA : October 31, 2012
Biometrics Appointment : November 23, 2012

Approved: May 22, 2013

We are talking of rescheduling her for January 11th and 12th but her interview is on the 19th. Is 7 days enough time before the interview???

based on my experience for as long as there isnt any probs on her medical that should be enough allowance... i had my med exam dec 19 and my interview was dec. 27 (i know its a pretty tight sked also but we didnt have a choice, the embassy only gave us 3 weeks notice prior to my interview date) ... but it went smoothly for me... so that should be fine for you too. good luck on you guys!

merry xmas to all!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: Timeline

@ Guardian Angel----> thanks for your encouragement. I congratulate you for your succesful medical examination. And good luck on your upcoming interview. Wish you all the best and stay tight with each other.

@ RonMay-----> thanks for sharing your helpful experience. God Bless.

@ MrSean-----> thanks for the info u wrote..

I would really say that my fiance and I are both holding our breath with these challenges that we're going through. I know majority of all the members here would say to just stay calm and relax as everything will be fine. Yes, we want to...and we Hope you're all right that we'll be fine til the end of our visa journey. But there are really times that we spent each other crying just to think the possibility that we can't be together once we get denied with our first try for this K1 visa. Despite with that thought, we already have our back-up plans though but we don't wanna talk much about it for now as its too early to have the finale. It causes me sleepless nights crying and praying that we could be together soon. I miss Sage1 (my fiance) sOo mUch!!!! We both love each other and can't afford to just simply throw our love into the air just because of a denial. It's a different feeling when you felt much love for a certain person. But, no matter what will happen with our journey.....one thing is for sure" WE'LL STAY INLOVE WITH EACH OTHER".

For all of u----> THANKS =)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.