MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Let me ask you guys this...what is the deal with rubbing alcohol? I told hubby last night that I didn't feel well and was all stuffed up last night so I crawled into bed. Next thing I know he is coming at me with some rubbing alcohol and rubbing it all over my face and head. LOL I really don't think it helped but he swore by it.

Anybody else tried this or heard of it? I think it actually made my face break out since I have a big zit on my cheak today.

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Let me ask you guys this...what is the deal with rubbing alcohol? I told hubby last night that I didn't feel well and was all stuffed up last night so I crawled into bed. Next thing I know he is coming at me with some rubbing alcohol and rubbing it all over my face and head. LOL I really don't think it helped but he swore by it.

Anybody else tried this or heard of it? I think it actually made my face break out since I have a big zit on my cheak today.

LOL! I havent heard of that but I am seeing him "comeing at you" with a GIANT cotton ball! You would think it would dry up your skin and not cause zits.. I am sure I have cleaned my face with it in the past. Kills germs!

Louis has alot of ways to do things that I wouldn't think worked but sometimes they do.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Dang it. I forgot who I wanted to say something to. That's what happens when you read a bunch of pages trying to remember...

I called this Civil Surgeon around the corner. Turns out she works out of her house (!!!). On the plus side, I got an appointment for noon today, so I can just drop Steven off on my way back to work from lunch. $150 for the full exam inc blood test. Not too bad, though he actually shouldn't have to get an exam at all. :angry: USCIS needs to get it together!

For those about to get married from a K1, check out the AOS forum to find out the recent shenanigans over this medical exam & for I-693.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol::lol: mi neva hear dis......is your face dry now?

one time i had some blisters on my feet and hubby just said tense up and then put alcohol on them....i almost killed him....i don't let him mess around with me too much since then

Timeline
LOL! I havent heard of that but I am seeing him "comeing at you" with a GIANT cotton ball! You would think it would dry up your skin and not cause zits.. I am sure I have cleaned my face with it in the past. Kills germs!

Louis has alot of ways to do things that I wouldn't think worked but sometimes they do.

Irie there was no cotton ball involved..he was just pouring it into his hands and slapping it on me. LOL!

Yes finesse my face is VERY dry now...it was dry before but now it is beyond dry!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hmm I never heard of it but people say I swear by Gingerale. I think when your sick Gingerale is a cure all.

Love the new pic Dills

Timeline
Lawd I hope they don’t charge your daddies credit card for the “incidentals”!!! CTFU!!!!

Hush, girl Ive given them my credit card info....lol No incidentals

MrsTee I think you should find that song by Buju call "Bedroom Bully"

awww dayum

DaDa, I almost forgot I am leaving Sunday to go and be with my mane...hehehe :lol:

MrsTee, seriously though I get mad at some of these married folks who don't be on their jobs...I'm like please don't tell me the sexy parties :devil: slow up and stop with marriage. Say it ain't so.....nooooooooooooo! :no: You have to keep things interesting :star:

Yes you do! :thumbs:

Timeline
Dang it. I forgot who I wanted to say something to. That's what happens when you read a bunch of pages trying to remember...

I called this Civil Surgeon around the corner. Turns out she works out of her house (!!!). On the plus side, I got an appointment for noon today, so I can just drop Steven off on my way back to work from lunch. $150 for the full exam inc blood test. Not too bad, though he actually shouldn't have to get an exam at all. :angry: USCIS needs to get it together!

For those about to get married from a K1, check out the AOS forum to find out the recent shenanigans over this medical exam & for I-693.

Nat you go home for lunch now? Hmm interesting....

Timeline
Yes you have and were not allowed to have these kind of convos on VJ!!! Back in the day I figured the board needed some juice plus we were all age consenting adults so why not. Shoot the best way to learn something is from one another. Well every time I would go there my hand would get smacked and I would make Nat blush.

See told you I like the new crew!!! Ha!

Oops wait we forgot Eric be on here. Wonder what he thinks of us now.. LOL

:blink: I forgot about Eric too! lol

Good Morning Ladies!!!! Good Morning Mr Mamajew! Hope you all are staying warm on this FREEZING day!

Hi Dills (((((((waiving))))))))

My point exactly. Why do folks get married and then revert back to one position and only every few weeks and then wonder why there mate isn’t happy. Ladies why do we wear sexy things to bed or nothing at all in the beginning and then over time we start wearing the ugliest pajamas yuh ever did see.

Now granted married life does make you tired sometimes especially if kids, work and school are in the mix so maybe you can’t be as spontaneous as before but got darn it when you do have the time I say bring it for all its worth.

I think next time I get serious I want to role play I keep having thoughts of me walking in the bedroom in a French maid uniform like “OOO excuse me sir mi nuh knoa dis room was occupied” in my best French accent and then my mate will tell me its o.k. I can come in and clean the room so with my duster I clean the room from top to bottom…

Oops wait let me calm down der I go again!!!!

MrsTee and Dens go do some work your getting me off track!

OMG no they aren’t playing Lets Get It ON, on the radio… LOL

See.. this convo was meant to be! hahahaha... the only problem I have with lingerie is that he never lets it stay on long enough... :angry: darn it! lol

Tired is right! Between late nights and early mornings (Louis cannot drive!) I am tirrrrred!

But the past couple days I have been interuppting his sleep (when work is borrring) and he doesnt mind as much as I would! LOL

I laugh at the sexy/not sexy clothing as I sit here in my favorite t-shirt, sweats and slippers... haha! But Louis doesnt give an ish about lingerie...

That man sleeps in long johns and socks!! But it all can come off pretty easily...

(((((chants)))))))Go Irie! Go Irie, Go Irie... put ya thing down! lol

Timeline

I had to put Flexiral on my shoulder and neck last night, and I slept with the humidifier on.. Steve woke up and said what's that smell dang its strong! :rofl: I said well if you had given me a massage I wouldn't have had to use it! lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes, this is common I think. It is menthol alcohol, right? My husband kept putting it on my feet when they were swollen from my pregnancy, and I have seen other girls due this, too. Also when my baby had a fever in Jamaica my husband pat him down with the alcohol and it actually helped to bring his fever down and helped him sleep. It is menthol, too, so it can help you like vapo rub.

I don't think it helped my feet though.

I am pretty sure just about every Jamaican household has this alcohol in it.

Timeline

Thanks for the info Nat gonna check it out

Timeline
Now yall know I'm special! :innocent: Remember my story of how Den and I met...that bright gold suit shinning all through the resort and in the club!!! :no: Poe thang!! So one of my girlfriends jokingly ask him if he is going to wear that gold suit upon his arrival in the U.S. :bonk::rofl: He replies, "No, cause I don't want to stand out!" :wow:

"I'm sure you don't baby," was my reply cause I love him too much to tell him that it will not be standing out in a good way, but a dead wrong way... :rofl:

Ha. I snorted at this one. NICE!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.