MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 21)

5,010 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG - I stir fry kale in olive oil, onions, garlic, and a little bit of veggie broth for flavor. Kale can be tough so I boiled it first. Not sure how Damien and my daughter made it last night.

Sus - aren't you proud of me?? My cooking skills are getting better.

Maybe if you mix collards and kale it will taste better. I clean em, put them in a pot with a little water, vinegar, sugar, onions, garlic, smoked neck bones or turkey necks for flavor and soul seasoning!!! Bon appetite! You can also put some seeded peppers for a lil spiciness!

My hubby is very boring too.....but that is better than being all out there getting in trouble!!!

Isn't it though? :yes:

I like kale but not feeling greens today. My daughter is a vegetarian and Damien is a health nut so I have to be careful with some ingredients. Plus I'm new to this :unsure: I want to try collards next.

Congrats Always Blessed.

Okay do it without the meat...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i would do it again

Girl not me I was slipping and sliding all ova the place. Then you know how you have to walk up it in a chain. Well some of those rocks I couldn’t climb so the guy in front of me was pulling me and the guy behind me was pushing me. I know I made there experience dreadful. I bet they will neva stand in line next to a woman with full curves like me again. I was so out of breath I felt as though I ran a marathon. I made it to the top but it was nuh easy at all. Whoo I’m losing my breath right now just thinking about it.

LOL yeah I don't like how they have all the tourist holding on to each other that is crazy one person slips it over chile!

who's got food? what's for lunch peeps?

I had applesauce and now a co worker is force feeding me nachos and salsa from Chilis :rofl:

Amen!!! What I’m hoping to find in my next relationship is honesty Whether it will hurt me or not always be honest and just tell me!!!

I’m kind of talking to someone now. A blast from the past and well I need time to get myself together so we are just friends and taking it really slow but I can already see I’m going to have issues. I no longer trust. I was never before afraid to be in a relationship but now I find myself scared to ever trust again. I no longer want to put my all into anything. I believe in time this might pass but right now my guard is up in full force!!

Wait der I go getting off track. As I was saying I hear you at the end of the day just tell me!!!

Dada I feel you, PRAY Sistah the right man will come, and yes honesty and trust in the relationship is # 1 and everything else will fall into place. :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies...

I am asking for your prayers for my Dad. He is in ICU for internal bleeding. He has sorosis of the liver and is actually on the transplant list (not from drinking) and one of the side effects of the disease is that they viens in the esophagus can bust or seep blood. This has happened to him in the past and they were able to stop it by putting bands around them. Well yesterday when he got up he was very light headed and thought he was going to pass out. He went to the restroom and threw up blood and it came out the other way too. They have not been able to stop the bleeding and even put a scope down his throat and could not determine where it is coming from or how to stop it. They cannot stablize his blood pressure either and it was very low like in the 30's.

I know you guys are powerful with your prayers so if you could send some up for my Dad I would appreciate it.

Hey Dillon - My prayers are with you and your family (F)

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
I'm dropping it like the rent is due

:rofl: @ that comment! Nice story Dens! :thumbs:

Did you guys know there was an emoticom limit in posts??????

:yes::yes:

DaDa, I think it's always wise to take your time (of course easier said than done) in relationships in order to build that trust. I was going to say more to this but I lost my train of thought & any wise words that were going to go along with it. Just take time is the best I can say at this moment. I know it is hard to trust again after betrayal, but you have to give each new person the benefit of the doubt, & then, if they screw up, they're GONE!

Me....me :dance: steamed shrimp, mini crab cakes, steamed rice, sausage and hush puppies....oh yeah kale :angry:

YUUUMMMMM!!! That sounds SOOO good (even the kale! LOL)...I think I'll go heat my frozen lunch now. :( It's not so bad though....the Marie Callender's meals are pretty darn good & today I have one of the pasta al dente meals...tortellini romano.

I am trying not to eat another bread bowl stressing over these family issues! :crying:

Oh Philly, I feel for you....stay strong with your Mama! You are RIGHT! She's being unreasonable & they are your kids & you are trying to raise them well & to respect you & hubby & she's interfering with that progress. But I did have to laugh at the bread bowl comment! :rofl: Hang in there darlin! (F)

Timeline

Sus - you should see this big a** bowl of kale :blink: He cooked and made my lunch last night but the seafood in the cafeteria looked alot better...don't tell him :no: .

:rofl::rofl:

But he kept dancing around me until my hips finally moved...I remember it like it was yesterday :wub:

Awww! :luv:

Maybe if you mix collards and kale it will taste better. I clean em, put them in a pot with a little water, vinegar, sugar, onions, garlic, smoked neck bones or turkey necks for flavor and soul seasoning!!! Bon appetite! You can also put some seeded peppers for a lil spiciness!

Ooh, that sounds really good! I'm gonna have to hit you up for that recipe again if I ever buy those greens! :yes:

Hey Everyone,

I have been trying to catch up and every time I start something else comes up. Anyway, I just got the call from my honey and he was APPROVED today. Now we just have to wait on DHL and we will be together shortly.

Congrats Blessed!!

How are you doing today? Feeling okay?

Filed: Timeline
Hi MsNelly! Two days in a row you have graced us with your prescence! (F)

hey Ms Tee, got done wit work early so I relax and chat now!!! :D

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
Ugggggggggh im getting pissed looking for hairstyles with locs... :angry:

What about twisting them in rows to the top of your crown & then letting them flow at the back?? Does that make sense?? I saw something really pretty like that the other day. Wonder if I can remember where & post the pic.... :unsure:

HI NELLY!!

How's that beautiful little grand dawta doing??

What about twisting them in rows to the top of your crown & then letting them flow at the back?? Does that make sense?? I saw something really pretty like that the other day. Wonder if I can remember where & post the pic.... :unsure:

HI NELLY!!

Hey Ell, she is doing good getting so big, cant believe she is 3months already :luv:

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

I've learned to be a lot more vocal. If I'm not happy, you know it. That's sort of my motto.....if I don't tell you then you don't know. If I tell you and you did/do it anyhow, shame on you.

JG I luv this!

Philly - I also think your son should go. Sorry your mother is giving you such a hard time. We're here for you.

Thanks Shem, My mother is stalking me now on email and I am not in the mood for her right now! :whistle:

Found another one:

b167605bba23d6824d186cc837fd8f2f58fce5c9.gif

:rofl: :rofl: Sus we missed you!

Look Dada, you have to be able to trust again because that is a key element of a relationship. State what your needs are from the beginning, let him know what you will and won't tolerate and in your mind (give him two chances to f up). Keep communications open, tell him about your aspirations and have him share his. If you see early on its not working, kick dat azz to the curb and keep it moving...If you about to start a relationship, ask God to show you if this is the man for you. Don't be afraid to ask God to send ya whatcha need!!!

Steve and I had the "talk". We agreed that if things don't work out we would part and be friends. I told him he could have everything and I would start over. The things I am saying worked for me. Can you believe Im still friends will ALL of my ex's? Because we had an understanding from day one and we both stuck to it. So it can work sis! :)

MsTee I am terrible I told my Hubby we could never break up I cannot be friends I would cut it off. He thought I was kidding, ummm not so much :no::lol:

Philly to answer you question, about her having a problem with our relationship now that the baby is here.

I know that some part of her has to want them to be a family and to be back together. I think she was thinking that all the love from the years they were together along with the baby would be enough. I think she is still in denial to be honest, although I know for a fact he has told her that its all about his son and that he will be a father to his son. She cool right now but I wonder how she going to be a month from now when he packing up his stuff!! I know if it were me in her shoes I would be extremely hurt, but when you dealing with an ex and they telling you they met someone and moving on... :huh:

Hey Dens, yes that sounds like a delicate situation. I hope there is no drama girl, having those open lines of communication with your Hubby should keep the drama to a minimum!

I didn't move much because I was tired as hell. It was my first night in JA and hadn't slept in days because my friend was getting married. But he kept dancing around me until my hips finally moved...I remember it like it was yesterday :wub:

awwe Shem that is so sweet!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Explain then. You are speaking a different language.

a so yu hask smaddy fi explain something?

i agreed with what Thisislove said..in that there has to be a way one parent uphold the others method at any point..what i was saying in my previous posts was mainly based on how the biological parent tend to minimize issues sometimes, and that everything must be agreed on..not that one parent shouldn't parent and let the other parent..like i stated that didnt work for me when Kashi decided to do that..

in the same u said ur ex saw ur way was the better way

by the way which other language mi a talk?

Apparently Chineyish or something!

:rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Ooh, that sounds really good! I'm gonna have to hit you up for that recipe again if I ever buy those greens! :yes:

Anytime Ells :thumbs:

This might be helpful.

http://www.dreadmama.net/

I think im on that site now, thank you

I have so much friggin thick long hair im trying to do it different for my wedding ugh :wacko:

I have so much friggin thick long hair im trying to do it different for my wedding ugh :wacko:

Timeline

HI NELLY!!

I like that idea!!! double posting ughhhhh lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.