robbie jeannet

do medical and interview need to get the original birth certificate???

7 posts in this topic

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

k1 interview need orginal copy. in medical just ur interview letter print out and passport.

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

but do they give it back, when she got passport they took one do they keep it or are they suppose to return it, cant keep passing these things out like flyers.....

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
but do they give it back, when she got passport they took one do they keep it or are they suppose to return it, cant keep passing these things out like flyers.....

i dunno coz im not k1 all i know only u need to present original copy thats it.

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Timeline

hi robbie jeannet,

in reference to your question(that is if you meant during medical) the st' luke's usually is the one who forwards the passport to embassy. don't forget to photocopy the front and back page. you need new NBI(be sure it's new or at least 3mos old copy), NSO birth cert(get at least 2 of those). have it photocopy for personal reference. after the interview they'll return the originals.. and if not mistaken the passport will be delivered together with the visa.

hope that helps.

wedding day: 12-23-2009

submitted our AOS: 01-27-2010

docs received by uscis: 01-29-2010

signed by: chiba

Ed'sKai ®

Timeline
I only got one copy of original birth certificate, personal copy of NBI clearance, need to know if i need to get more copy of it???

Yup! you need more copy of bc... When I had my interview they took my bc and they didn't give it back to me. I would recommend you to get 2- 3 copies of authenticated bc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.