wratran

Visa fee receipt

17 posts in this topic

2 weeks and i will be there again... I have come to accept the fact that nothing can be rushed and it will be some time next year that she will get the visa... It usually takes a day to get the Cho Ray results... med one day results the next... We were going to do the med when I am there but decided to plan for her to take a few extra days when she goes for the interview and get it done a few days prior to the day... that will give her some extra time shopping in Sai Gon

Scott, I would encourage you to reconsider having her do it a few days before the interview. Anything can happen, including unforeseen delays and she cannot get the interview without the results. Once she has the date, get it done. When she goes to Saigon, she should be stress-free.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Given that she lives in HaNoi its not that simple... The Medical can only be done in HCMC and if the medical is scheduled in advance there should be no problems doing it a few days before the interview... Others have been able to go to the interview without them.. they just got a blue slip as a result... They still wont say they have the file yet.. they have had it for two weeks now... I expect the only way we will know an interview is scheduled is by my calling DoS...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.