sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL at least you didn't have the running to the bathroom dream, we all know what that means haaaaa

:lol: True.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Philly, Quana & Irie....Wah Gwan?

Hey Lady! (waving)... ONE MORE DAY! You must be so excited.

Im so excited I cant sit still..............

Lady C...I got one question...you got your dance routine ready? :devil:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

LOL at least you didn't have the running to the bathroom dream, we all know what that means haaaaa

Hi Nat, how are you? I'm a little clueless what does the running to the batnroom mean? :blush:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello and CONGRATS to everybody that has been approved recently! Seems like a lot!

Right now my husband's sister is here visiting from Jamaica and my hubby is so happy to have here here. She cooks Jamaican food so much better than I do!

I hope everyone is doing well this morning

Hello and CONGRATS to everybody that has been approved recently! Seems like a lot!

Right now my husband's sister is here visiting from Jamaica and my hubby is so happy to have here here. She cooks Jamaican food so much better than I do!

Good morning Acrow! Some good Jamaican food sounds so good right now.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Good morning Acrow! Some good Jamaican food sounds so good right now.

Yeah she even brought saltfish with her from Jamaica and cooked us a yummy breakfast

:ot:

I don't know how everyone feels about this...but I'm so disappointed in Tiger Woods. I mean I know he's only human and a man, but dang...his wife just had a baby...you out here on top of your game but out here running around with trash....I just don't understand. So mad at him! :angry:

I don't blame his wife for getting in that a....she should have beat him down!!! :yes:

Sorry but I'm mad about it like it was me or something...dirty dog!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I don't know how everyone feels about this...but I'm so disappointed in Tiger Woods. I mean I know he's only human and a man, but dang...his wife just had a baby...you out here on top of your game but out here running around with trash....I just don't understand. So mad at him! :angry:

I don't blame his wife for getting in that a....she should have beat him down!!! :yes:

I know and he hooked up with the mistress the first time two months before his baby was due!

I know and he hooked up with the mistress the first time two months before his baby was due!

:angry:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I Need your help!!!!

:thumbs::unsure: Question regarding marrying in the USA while visiting on a tourist visa? How does this work for or against the visitor and or the citizen?

USCIS TIMELINE (Married March 20, 2010)

04/15/2010 - I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

04/22/2010 - NOA 1 Received

11/01/2010 - NOA2

NVC TIMELINE

01-NOV-2010: NVC Received Case

20-Dec-2010: Case Completed

US Embassy in Kingston

07-Feb-2011: Interview @ 8:00am

11-Feb-2011: Received Visa

16-Feb-2011: POE Houston, Texas

Removal of Conditions

07-Dec-2012: Mailed application

25-May-2013: Received 10yr. Green Card

ogTOm5.png

Hey Lady C

Mawning Massive!!

im gonna work today.. i was toooo bad on tuesday lol

roger got his ssn yesterday!

so now when the jobs call, he will be LEGIT!

JAM Q, i liked ur story.. why do some friends become so intimidated, its crazy i think..

big ups to all my ladies getting ready for arrivals!

be blessed yardies!

YAY Quanna! :dance:

I dont believe in giving up either, some kids need to find out on their own. My son left a few times. He lived with friends of his for awhile, but realized the grass isn't as green as he thought it would be. The thing about putting them out is first give them an option: You can either live by my rules or you don't have to but you can't live here. Second, once you put them out and they fail, let them come back and AGAIN its YOUR way or no way.

Ms Tee , that would work if we as the parents were not legally responsible for our children's actions. Who knows what they would get into while staying with friends or whoever. There still needs to be an adult or person of authority governing them, ideally family is the best option IMO. Although we have our challenges I refuse to send my offspring out into the lions den ( the streets) when I know they cannot fend for themselves that would be a neglectful on my part and setting them up for failure and exposure to detrimental activities. So I chose to work it out the best way I can with the options available to me, and yes they have to live by my rules or their are consequences and trust me they are severe. No its not a bed of roses right now but it takes effort by all parties. I have faith in God that the burden will lessen but it's also trials and tribulations are part of life what doesnt kill me only makes me stronger! :star:

Philly ... Jermaine and his brothers are on on Regis & Kelly!

Are you serious Dang maybe I can catch it online

Morning yardies !! Just a quick hello to say THANK YOU all for your kind words ..im so happy and blessed to finally have my love beside me ..the feeling is so unreal..i cant even put it into words !! :luv: overall my honey said his whole experince yesterday was very good ..he had no problems he flew on air jamaica and he said that everyone was so kind and very helpful..his POE was a breeze they told him congrats on getting married asked one question ( who will support you) and that was it...they didnt check or open his bags he got thru very easy..he's so happy that everything went well !! once again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT , THOUGHT AND PRAYERS !! (F)(L)

I am so happy for you Sis! I am glad he wasn't harassed to much cause it does happen. :angry:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree but what I don’t like is how the media is dragging him through the mud for it as if he’s a murder. To me he’s not a bad person he is just a selfish, inconsiderate, dirty dog for a husband. There asking his sponsors if there going to pull out from sponsoring him and such. Now to me that is a little harsh. I feel like his wife needs to deal with this. If she decides to stay make him pay and grovel if she decides to leave take him to the bank but the media is describing it as if he chopped off someone’s heads. It’s crazy.

I always wonder why is it so hard for men to be loyal? Why do they act like PUMS rules the world? I no longer blame just the men I blame the woman too. Have some standards you knew the man was married leave it alone. Steve Harvey said it best men will continue to cheat as long as woman let them do it. I guess they don’t believe in karma. Hell I do.

I Need your help!!!!

:thumbs::unsure: Question regarding marrying in the USA while visiting on a tourist visa? How does this work for or against the visitor and or the citizen?

Quana is the person to ask she snuck and did it...

Timeline

Hi Nat, how are you? I'm a little clueless what does the running to the batnroom mean? :blush:

When you dream that you need to use the restroom and that you've gone to it, but wake up to find that you're in the bed instead of sitting on the toilet.... fill in the rest.

I Need your help!!!!

Quana can handle this one...

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Hey Lady! (waving)... ONE MORE DAY! You must be so excited.

Im so excited I cant sit still..............

Lady C...I got one question...you got your dance routine ready? :devil:

Dens...I will be playing Vybz Kartel music and getting wild with it....lol

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

I'm 10 posts away (9 after this) from my 3rd (L) .

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.