739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is good Nat I do love the love competition shows like Flavor of Love and Rock of Love for some reason I can't get enough. Is it the competition or the bufoonery or both blend them together = fun tv. Oh Hell I love reality TV period.....

Thanks! I was voted Best Speaker, maintaining my undefeated status (in 9 speeches). This was the closest I ever came to not winning, though. My heart was beating SO fast just before they announced the winner.

maybe now that JaP has freed up the lines, i can get thru now.. :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

i tried to get into the realhousewives show but just couldn't. that tardy for the party song was too corny....and that blonde biyatch just doesn't look right to me....she sort of looks like a man or she had some plastic surgery that didn't turn out just right....and she wears way too much lipstick....i don't know somethings just not right about her

hubby has that song stuck in his head and he just breaks out singing it with that annoying nasal voice at random times :blink:

Yesterday, Steven made a comment about how he can't wait for that show to come on again. Last week, we watched a couple of episodes, which was a first for him. I was SO HAPPY to hear that he actually enjoys many of the reality shows I like. None of my other male friends have any tolerance for reality shows.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies,

wha gwaan this afternoon?

Just briefly passing thru before my next appt.

Question, on my last trip to JA, i met a fellow Vj'er, ( well i pointed her in this direction) but i dont know if she joined or not, but anyhoo of course me being friendly and all we exchanged numbers and chatted on the plane, anyhoo she is dating a JA man, but he is just starting the process of divorce. does anyone know what a divorce run in JA and how long it takes? i told her if she come on the yardie thread all these questions can be answered

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies,

wha gwaan this afternoon?

Just briefly passing thru before my next appt.

Question, on my last trip to JA, i met a fellow Vj'er, ( well i pointed her in this direction) but i dont know if she joined or not, but anyhoo of course me being friendly and all we exchanged numbers and chatted on the plane, anyhoo she is dating a JA man, but he is just starting the process of divorce. does anyone know what a divorce run in JA and how long it takes? i told her if she come on the yardie thread all these questions can be answered

Bout $60L - $80K - and it depends on if both spouses are in JA, one is a farrin or not, how easy it is to serve them, etc... - expect 6 months or more -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Thanks....

Im gonna call her she was staying longer than me and see if she reach back here in the United States maybe i can persuade her to join VJ :)

alright time for me to go and i still havent captured the elusive crazy man on film...ah so it go :)

later Yall

Peace

i'll take dwight any day over jermaine

LOL Bunz deep down you like him I know you do :yes:

I'm working on the link stand by, yuh knoa im slow lol

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

That was amazingly fast: NOA2 in about 1 month. I wouldn't have even been ready for the next step that soon in the process.

Reflecting, I always knew that I wanted to get married in November, so even though my NOA1 --> NOA2 was over 6 months, that fit just fine into my timeline. Steven arrived 2 months before I want to get married, and one month before we start the pre-marital counseling class, which is perfect timing. "He may not come when you want Him, but He'll be there right on time!"

--------------

Jawi's story from earlier still has me wanting a Snickers. :hehe:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
english please Sus, what is 60L yo 80 K?

in american dollars, both spouses are jamaican

LMAO - Sorry that was supposed to be $60K to $80K jamaican - around $700 US

Damn. Is that with a lawyer? Can you do it without a lawyer in JA?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

yep thisislove,ells and dillon that's gonna be you soon

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Damn. Is that with a lawyer? Can you do it without a lawyer in JA?

That's with a lawyer - and I am sure you probably could do it without one, but I wouldn't even begin to know how -

yep thisislove,ells and dillon that's gonna be you soon

Different stage of the process - that is a K1 approval

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Hello everyone, just thought I'd stop in for a moment..

MrsP - Good luck on your interview...

Speaking of which, I just found out that the school I teach in is closed on the day of our interview. I may be able to make the interview after all. I will miss a mid-term(which Im hoping I can make up) and and 2 classes. I don't even care because its worth it and I haven't missed a class yet. Going to start looking at airfare...

Im going to catch up briefly and then Im off to class...See some of you on the night shift.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.