santa cruz

OVERWHELMED

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Syria
Timeline
Appeal then refile, or have senator go after on a FOIA. EVeRY one deserves thier day and to be heard, what a bunch of commies over there wow!! and this folks is the US embassy.

How would we go about appealing? We have not gotten a written notice from USCIS. What is a FOIA? Thanks so much for your help and support.

Yes they are very racist at the embassy that is for sure.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
Appeal then refile, or have senator go after on a FOIA. EVeRY one deserves thier day and to be heard, what a bunch of commies over there wow!! and this folks is the US embassy.

How would we go about appealing? We have not gotten a written notice from USCIS. What is a FOIA? Thanks so much for your help and support.

I don't understand why the embassy can't just let you come in and talk to you about your options. It's very discouraging to hear about this. They would really be trying to do their best to accomodate you. You are a citizen and pay taxes which in essence pays for their salaries....I will PM you.

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

I called from Syria to the USCIS and just got off of the phone with a very rude

woman at the USCIS about my case. Here is the whole details..........I

had a woman helping us to get my husbands visa and we got his interview

it was set up for Jan. 07, 2009. This was after she had caused us a

years delay due to her not mailing our case before the rates went up.

When his interview came due she told us not to bring any proof to the

interview that he would be given a second interview to show proof. Well

the consular was also rude made racist remarks to my husband and when he

tried to explain what happen and that he could have the proof faxed to

the office immediately all the man said was no, visa is denied, he was

sending it back to NVC and then to the USCIS and they would contact me

(the petitioner) for additional proof. I have contacted the embassy

immediately after and also had an immigration lawyer to contact the

embassy to try to get my husband another interview (a fair interview),

to prove our marriage is bona fide. Both of us was denied this

opportunity and was told it had went back to the states. I also know it

had to go thru the supervisors hands before being sent back. The USCIS

did not receive it until the 23rd of march so we could have gotten this

interview reinstated at the consulate level.

However we have been denied a fair interview and it is back in the

states and at this point we have not gotten any letters or emails

regarding our case. I called and was told that I would get an answer in

120 days from March 23rd. and waited patiently the 120 days only to be

told it would be 2 to 4 more weeks and they would send us a letter

telling us the decision. It has now been more than 6 weeks without no

letter, no call, nothing. I have however called to find out why I have

not gotten a letter and this is what the woman at USCIS told

me.......the case was reaffirmed and sent to the Dept. of State and was

re-denied and sent back where it now sets to be just buried. I want to

know why I have never been contacted and given the chance to show all

the proof that I have. I have been married to my husband now for almost 3

years and I want to know why it is thought that our marriage is not

real?!

The woman said to contact the NVC and try to get my proof sent in. All I

ask is that we get our chance for a FAIR interview. I have proof out the

wazoo! My question is why have we not recieved a response from the uscis or nvc to prove our marriage is bona fide???

Also I would like you to know that I left the states to be with my husband because USCIS said we would have an answer by 120 days. I have left my job and sold everything I own just to be here and now because of this I may have to come back to the U.S. without a job, without a place to live, AND WITHOUT MY HUSBAND!!!!

They are playing God with so many peoples lives here and yet we have all the illegals flooding our country and being welcomed with open arms!

Both me and my husband are at wits end and do not know what to do next.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

Never Give Up!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Timeline

[/quote

Can you appeal without a written statement showing denial? What is a FOIA? I have gotten a lot of replys about how unfair the consulars are and from what I see it they are taking the laws in to their own hands for their own purpose. We have proof beyond a reasonable doubt. I will contact the senator about the FOIA. Thank you

Timeline
which interview did he take? the K3 or the Cr-1? If the K3 is denied, maybe he can try again with the CR-1??? I'm not sure...does anyone know?

He took the K-3 interview, and his I-130 got stuck in with it and sent back. I feel sure he can try again but we have to resolve this one first before we can re-file.

Timeline

I don't understand why the embassy can't just let you come in and talk to you about your options. It's very discouraging to hear about this. They would really be trying to do their best to accomodate you. You are a citizen and pay taxes which in essence pays for their salaries....I will PM you.

When he was at the interview he tried to get the consular to give him a chance and come back and I even tried and had a lawyer to try all of which just fell on deaf ears.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.