belovedbyme

Help me please..

58 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi! I hope and pray that everything will be fine between you and your husband. I would feel the same way if that happens to me. When he comes back, talk to him. For now, try to keep yourself busy.

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

belovedbyme, i truly understand how you feel and i am so sorry what you're going through. as a wife, it is normal and understandle why you worried what's going on with your husband and his whereabouts. there's no good wife that will just sit her butt and think nothing when is her husband is overseas especially when theres no clear communication at all. according to your post, he is calling you "insinuative" and that he's tired of it. i suppose your hurband doesn't like to be checked his whereabouts and you doing it makes him feel being stalked. if this is the case, i think you two need to talk heart to heart when he comes home and communicate everything that's on your mind...ask him why he did that to you and try to understand his position unless he is cheating. i do believe in woman's instinct...sana mali hinala mo! but frankly i can see no reason why he dont give you all the details where he is and what hotel he's staying at unless he's hiding something. i hope not! my husband is in a business world too and he flies into different places as well as he is the owner to meet clients things like that. but i never had any problem about all infos from his departure time all the way to his arrival. he tells me everything he does with or without the clients around most especially the hotel where he stays at including the telephone and room#.

i really hope everything will be alright for both of you.

stay calm and ask for God's help and guidance....

God Bless (F)

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

From a wife's point of view with a husband who also travels a lot, you need to sit down and voice out your concerns. If I were in your shoes I would be suspicious too.

My husbands works from home 20 days a month ( except Saturdays and Sundays of course ) and travels the rest of the days. He is a commissioning engineer and travels as far as Minnesotta to "solve" problems in power plants. When he is on travel we probably talk in the phone 10 to 15 times a day. He calls when he boards, when he lands, when he has checked in the hotel and before going to bed. We also chat before sleeping. The next day, he calls early morning, calls when he leaves the hotel to go to the power plant, calls when he gets there, calls when he leaves and calls again when he is back in the hotel and the same routine everyday while he is away. I have no reason to be suspicious.

I am not saying that your husband do the same as what myhusband does but it is very important to communicate and he should at least do that to keep you from worrying.

I hope everything will be better.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

hi belovedbyme,

just try not to contact your hubby so much...lets see if he will check his wife if you wont contact him...for me theres a lot of ways you can reach each other if one really wants to be contacted...but if not theres a lot of alibis that you can say too.

for me...there is really nothing we can do to help you but only to comfort you at this time.. because whatever is happening or changing in your relationship only the two of you really know about it...and its only you who can make any decisions and actions about it.

God bless you always.

Timeline

Thank you..We had that communication before we see each other online. I am not stalking him. I never did that. I was too worried bcoz of it so I called on the hotel but wasnt there .Im not used of not seeing him or hearing his voice.

YOu know what???? IT IS CONFIRMED he had LANDED in TAIWAN Aug.28th. My brother used his connection to people and I knew my GUT is RIGHT. This is cheating thing...

From a wife's point of view with a husband who also travels a lot, you need to sit down and voice out your concerns. If I were in your shoes I would be suspicious too.

My husbands works from home 20 days a month ( except Saturdays and Sundays of course ) and travels the rest of the days. He is a commissioning engineer and travels as far as Minnesotta to "solve" problems in power plants. When he is on travel we probably talk in the phone 10 to 15 times a day. He calls when he boards, when he lands, when he has checked in the hotel and before going to bed. We also chat before sleeping. The next day, he calls early morning, calls when he leaves the hotel to go to the power plant, calls when he gets there, calls when he leaves and calls again when he is back in the hotel and the same routine everyday while he is away. I have no reason to be suspicious.

I am not saying that your husband do the same as what myhusband does but it is very important to communicate and he should at least do that to keep you from worrying.

I hope everything will be better.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Timeline

UPDATE:

CONFIRMED he LANDED in TAIWAN fri. Aug.28th. My brother told me about it. My GUT tells me he wasnt in Japan he is in TAIWAN as NWA status said "USED".

Why a husband would lie to his wife? I am not a stalker I dont do that and when I called him on the phone at a hotel in Japan(it was my 1st time calling since he travelled), its normal for a wife to call especially Im used of hearing and seeing him on skype morning and before going to bed.. I have no idea why he did this. It reminds me of my ex of what he do to me right now. He was cheating on me.

I feel he CHEATS so he wont tell me his whereabouts Fri.- Sun...He emailed me today THREATENED me if i dont trust him or it will become the wedge between us I have to choose.

Why my god!!! I didnt do anything. I dont always ask him where are u all the time. Fri.night I asked him to tell me the truth where he really is bcoz I can tell from his time it is not Japan.It is taiwan. I read his email Aug.27th that he wont used NWA he will chnage the sched his company will used JAPAN AIRLINES. I dont believed him but I kept my mouth shut.

WHen he wants to have fun I never said" NO". I always tell him to have fun. It wasnt a problem at all.

This is TOO much to BEAR. Please..Keep me in your prayers..This is BETRAYAL.

TAKE NOTE:

He never wear his wedding ring at ALL since Aug.trip. His alibi was its too lose?

He BETRAYED my TRUST. I trusted him but all I got are LIES.

hi belovedbyme,

just try not to contact your hubby so much...lets see if he will check his wife if you wont contact him...for me theres a lot of ways you can reach each other if one really wants to be contacted...but if not theres a lot of alibis that you can say too.

for me...there is really nothing we can do to help you but only to comfort you at this time.. because whatever is happening or changing in your relationship only the two of you really know about it...and its only you who can make any decisions and actions about it.

God bless you always.

------------------------

Feb.9,2010 - touched

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

Timeline

I called my hubby in Japan hotel 2 x only. That is not so much I guess he been there for 2 weeks. Im so FRUSTRATED he is making a way of blaming me of things I dont really actually do so he can just tell himself he is pissed off and he wont communicate wth me at all..

hi belovedbyme,

God bless you always.

------------------------

Feb.9,2010 - touched

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

Timeline

AUg.28th friday my husband and I chatted in yahoo that early morning. I did ask him if he will fly to Taiwan that night bcoz of NWA or stay in Japan. If ever he will be in Taiwan I remind him to at least send me any info of his hotel for emergency use.

He insisted he wl be in Hyatt for 1 day extension and go to Tokyo sat. before going Taiwan on sun. He wont used NWA but insted compnay wl use Japan AIRLINES and he is going to reschedule his flight he has 30 days to do that. But to his record , he didnt reschedule it but it is confirmed.Im very skeptical about it but I dont say anything .It isn't normal to me.

He did contacted me Fri.evening his flight was 6:55p.m he texted 5:30p.m Japan time thats my 4:30a.m my time .Im at work and on the record he said..

"Hi my dear. Im at hyatt now. What a long day". Upon receiving his text I replied .."good". But my gut say something else..He is going to go to TAIWAN bcoz he never change his flight . His arrival time is 9:33p.m he texted me again late night telling me he is back from hyatt and he has a long day. So, when he said he is in hyatt I called at the hotel 5 x all said he check out. I texted him "why u lie to me. Be honest .Where are u really. The hotel front desk connfirmed u werent there". He replied," I am in hyatt why u keep saying I am not here where I am really here." Something is fishy about it.

The reason to my gut he wont tell me. HE IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE that NIGHT. He wont give any details on his whereabouts and he blamed me on eveyrhting.

------------------------

Feb.9,2010 - touched

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

AUg.28th friday my husband and I chatted in yahoo that early morning. I did ask him if he will fly to Taiwan that night bcoz of NWA or stay in Japan. If ever he will be in Taiwan I remind him to at least send me any info of his hotel for emergency use.

He insisted he wl be in Hyatt for 1 day extension and go to Tokyo sat. before going Taiwan on sun. He wont used NWA but insted compnay wl use Japan AIRLINES and he is going to reschedule his flight he has 30 days to do that. But to his record , he didnt reschedule it but it is confirmed.Im very skeptical about it but I dont say anything .It isn't normal to me.

He did contacted me Fri.evening his flight was 6:55p.m he texted 5:30p.m Japan time thats my 4:30a.m my time .Im at work and on the record he said..

"Hi my dear. Im at hyatt now. What a long day". Upon receiving his text I replied .."good". But my gut say something else..He is going to go to TAIWAN bcoz he never change his flight . His arrival time is 9:33p.m he texted me again late night telling me he is back from hyatt and he has a long day. So, when he said he is in hyatt I called at the hotel 5 x all said he check out. I texted him "why u lie to me. Be honest .Where are u really. The hotel front desk connfirmed u werent there". He replied," I am in hyatt why u keep saying I am not here where I am really here." Something is fishy about it.

The reason to my gut he wont tell me. HE IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE that NIGHT. He wont give any details on his whereabouts and he blamed me on eveyrhting.

i really felt sorry for this to happened. im no expert but perhaps its best to settle this in person... give him time (regardless if he's cheating or not) coz the more u confront this issue thru chat or text the more he'll use this against u... maghahanap kasi ng excuse no matter how lame the excuse is. that threat he gave u is just a defense mechanism. ipapalabas ikaw ang mali... i hope God will give u strength and guidance...

God bless!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline

Yes I told him we need to talk in person. He sent me an email of the hotel he is staying and with phone #. He was able to find a way to use skype on his company lappy .His co-worker helped him how to do it install then uninstall after using the chat program.

We saw each other online thru skype today after my work. I can see he is not the same person at all. I never ever got any email from him saying he missed me since he left. When we talked on skype he had a phone on his pocket .He told me he needs to go to the bathroom. I heard him loud and clear, he was talking on the phone. He didnt know I think I can hear him. But the question is? Why do u need to pretend to go to the bathroom to talk on the phone? He never did that.

After that incident when he is back, few min. later he told me to go to sleep and rest. He will watch tv(time was 8a.m for me then go to bed. He didnt even change his clothes yet. When he said he wl go to bed soon he usually change clothes. I know in my heart he lies again.

i really felt sorry for this to happened. im no expert but perhaps its best to settle this in person... give him time (regardless if he's cheating or not) coz the more u confront this issue thru chat or text the more he'll use this against u... maghahanap kasi ng excuse no matter how lame the excuse is. that threat he gave u is just a defense mechanism. ipapalabas ikaw ang mali... i hope God will give u strength and guidance...

God bless!!!

It cuts like a knife. I am able to vent here and knowing I am in USA far from family. It's always been VJ family who comfort me when Im so down.

Thank you to all of you!! I do appreciate all of your concern.

------------------------

Feb.9,2010 - touched

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
UPDATE:

CONFIRMED he LANDED in TAIWAN fri. Aug.28th. My brother told me about it. My GUT tells me he wasnt in Japan he is in TAIWAN as NWA status said "USED".

Why a husband would lie to his wife? I am not a stalker I dont do that and when I called him on the phone at a hotel in Japan(it was my 1st time calling since he travelled), its normal for a wife to call especially Im used of hearing and seeing him on skype morning and before going to bed.. I have no idea why he did this. It reminds me of my ex of what he do to me right now. He was cheating on me.

I feel he CHEATS so he wont tell me his whereabouts Fri.- Sun...He emailed me today THREATENED me if i dont trust him or it will become the wedge between us I have to choose.

Why my god!!! I didnt do anything. I dont always ask him where are u all the time. Fri.night I asked him to tell me the truth where he really is bcoz I can tell from his time it is not Japan.It is taiwan. I read his email Aug.27th that he wont used NWA he will chnage the sched his company will used JAPAN AIRLINES. I dont believed him but I kept my mouth shut.

WHen he wants to have fun I never said" NO". I always tell him to have fun. It wasnt a problem at all.

This is TOO much to BEAR. Please..Keep me in your prayers..This is BETRAYAL.

TAKE NOTE:

He never wear his wedding ring at ALL since Aug.trip. His alibi was its too lose?

He BETRAYED my TRUST. I trusted him but all I got are LIES.

hi belovedbyme,

God bless you always.

This one struck me! Not wearing the wedding ring anymore? The excuse is very lame. All of a sudden it became lose? I'm sorry this happen to you belovedbyme. I can tell that your husband is into something. No good husband will not inform the wife where he is and his whereabouts. Even if you will not ask, he is suppose to give you his flight and accommodation details especially because you are far from each other. What will happen if you will have an emergency there? I remember my husband went to a trip last year (when I was still in the Phils.), he gave me the number of the house where he stayed, so I was able call him(of course I did to check how is he doing). When he went for a golf tournament, he sent me his flight details, hotel name and the list of the people he will stay with in that hotel room(because they went there as a group).

I know how you feel about this situation. As of the moment, just don't do anything to make things worst. I mean, if you kept on calling him or chat with him and ask him about these things, the more he will be antagonized. I know it's not your fault and that you have every right to know where in the world he is and what he is doing, but stay calm. Relax your self (but how on earth can we, right?) and assess everything. Write down everything in a piece of paper so that you will not forget anything. Wait until he arrives back at home and that's the time that you will talk to him personally about this. Ask him how he feels about your marriage now and your relationship, why he lied to you, why he acted that way, and I am very sure he will give you an honest answer. As of the moment, keep what you feel to your self first because it is different when you just talk over the phone or chat. The more you will ask, the more he will deny and lie to you, in the end he will blame you for being so possessive. It is now the right time to talk to God and ask for signs. I know that God has a purpose in everything. Take care and God bless! What state are you in, by the way?

I am trying to contact my husband but I have no luck. His flight was NW 79 from NRT Japan. I can't get a hold of anyone at the customs office in Chiang Kai Shek INt'l Airport. Is there anyone of you here know how to contact the custom office at terminal 2? I called in their numbers in the website I cant get through always said please check the number.. I never called Taiwan before.I freak out now as I dont hear anything from him since last night. I want to know if he made it or not. He always contact me when he arrives.

Please send me a message if you can give some info. Thank you.

OK. Let's take a step back. I travel internationally alot. No, A LOT. I joined the million mile club 10 years ago and thank god they stopped me but I was well on to the 2 million mark. Can I make a suggestion, IMHO? Travel east is brutal on business schedules. There are huge "black holes" of both flight connections and information available. However, this may not be a happy post.

I carry an internationally enabled Blackberry including satellite (at about a painful $40/minute). I have Hong Kong, Taiwan, Jap, China and filipino calling cards with balances left, in my wallet. Still a struggle, but I ALWAYS CALL MY WIFE. I call my wife when I take off, land, taxi, go out, stay in, eat, ######, fart, piss, and many times in between. However, even though as technologically adept as I am (and demand from my company)...there are times when I cannot call...period. Asian areas are tough and communication outside is...horrible, because they control EVERYTHING. Unfortunately the time frame you mention is beyond my experience, and I have been in and through typhoons, monsoons, terrorist bombings, etc.

Do not rely on the garbage you are quoted by the airlines/hotels/etc. They want you to believe everything is wonderful..they have to or they will literally be hanged by their government oversight. However...confront your husband...gaps like this are more likely "voluntary" than not and he is out of touch for a reason...that will probably make you unhappy.

Good luck!

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Timeline

Thank you for the reply.

His phone works in taiwan. He had been calling me before. But this time not at all.

He now confirmed he LIED to me . He arrived in TAIWAN friday night but dont want to contact me bcoz he was pissed off????

We had good conversation fri.morning on yahoo. I saw SOME SIGNS a AMN CHEATS...Here it is:

1. Spends less time with you. A cheating man must use the excuse of working long hours, extra meetings and dinners or other unexplained functions so he will have time with his “other” woman.

2. Isn’t as affectionate any more. Your sex life is almost non-existent because of his other commitments. He doesn’t want to cuddle, watch a movie, hold hands or do many of the touchy things he used to.

3. He changes his physical appearance. A cheating man usually starts buying new clothes, gets a new hair style or begins working out because he wants to be attractive to the other woman in his life besides you.

4.Cheating man becomes more short-tempered because of the guilty feelings as a result of the infidelity. Things that usually did not bother them suddenly start bothering them.

5. Behavioral changes. A cheating man frequently becomes defensive when questioned about his whereabouts. He may turn it around to accuse you of being insecure, possessive or snoopy

6.Changes in spending habits. You can tell if your man is cheating if he is suddenly always broke. He’s broke because he is spending all of his money on the other woman. Watch as to whether he is paying with cash and making more frequent ATM withdrawals to cover his paper trail.

THESE are the THINGS I experience this month since Aug.14th...IM SO SHOCKED..

I am trying to contact my husband but I have no luck. His flight was NW 79 from NRT Japan. I can't get a hold of anyone at the customs office in Chiang Kai Shek INt'l Airport. Is there anyone of you here know how to contact the custom office at terminal 2? I called in their numbers in the website I cant get through always said please check the number.. I never called Taiwan before.I freak out now as I dont hear anything from him since last night. I want to know if he made it or not. He always contact me when he arrives.

Please send me a message if you can give some info. Thank you.

OK. Let's take a step back. I travel internationally alot. No, A LOT. I joined the million mile club 10 years ago and thank god they stopped me but I was well on to the 2 million mark. Can I make a suggestion, IMHO? Travel east is brutal on business schedules. There are huge "black holes" of both flight connections and information available. However, this may not be a happy post.

I carry an internationally enabled Blackberry including satellite (at about a painful $40/minute). I have Hong Kong, Taiwan, Jap, China and filipino calling cards with balances left, in my wallet. Still a struggle, but I ALWAYS CALL MY WIFE. I call my wife when I take off, land, taxi, go out, stay in, eat, ######, fart, piss, and many times in between. However, even though as technologically adept as I am (and demand from my company)...there are times when I cannot call...period. Asian areas are tough and communication outside is...horrible, because they control EVERYTHING. Unfortunately the time frame you mention is beyond my experience, and I have been in and through typhoons, monsoons, terrorist bombings, etc.

Do not rely on the garbage you are quoted by the airlines/hotels/etc. They want you to believe everything is wonderful..they have to or they will literally be hanged by their government oversight. However...confront your husband...gaps like this are more likely "voluntary" than not and he is out of touch for a reason...that will probably make you unhappy.

Good luck!

------------------------

Feb.9,2010 - touched

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

If you think he is cheating then he is cheating. It would be hard to change your mind.

If you think he is spending money with another woman. You could check his credit card account.

Just talk to your husband when he gets back. Hope your marriage would work out.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

Wait for him to come home and talk.

One way you can check is looking at his passport, when he is back, then you will see the date of his entry to Taiwan and or Japan.

If indeed he is cheating ( which I think he is ), make a decision. It is either you two will work it out or the marriage is done.

You are in my prayers.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.