Siham

Casablanca US consulate , please help !!!

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi all , hope someone can help me !!

im looking for some moroccans who already passed the CR1 interview , i need some advices

here is my case : im 24 , my husband is moroccan but US CITIZEN , we have a kid he'll be 2 years next month , now we are in the last step with NVC , my husband just sent the last documents (police reports , birth certificate , marriage certificate , photocopy of passports ....)

1 : is it the last step so my case will be complete?

2 : how many weeks or months does it take to get the interview letter from us consulate ?

im just so stressed about my interview !! because we dont have a lot of prove i have just : marriage pictures , birth certificate of our son including our names , familiy book (hala madaniya) , one letter , some old email , marriage certificate !!!

ramadan moubarak !!!

Timeline
hi all , hope someone can help me !!

im looking for some moroccans who already passed the CR1 interview , i need some advices

here is my case : im 24 , my husband is moroccan but US CITIZEN , we have a kid he'll be 2 years next month , now we are in the last step with NVC , my husband just sent the last documents (police reports , birth certificate , marriage certificate , photocopy of passports ....)

1 : is it the last step so my case will be complete?

2 : how many weeks or months does it take to get the interview letter from us consulate ?

im just so stressed about my interview !! because we dont have a lot of prove i have just : marriage pictures , birth certificate of our son including our names , familiy book (hala madaniya) , one letter , some old email , marriage certificate !!!

ramadan moubarak !!!

NVC is the last step before they can send your file to the us consulate in casablanca. once NVC review all the documents they will schedule in interview for you guys. so just relax !!! you guys will be both contacter by mail

and sent you an appointement letter. in meantime try to collect as much evidence of your marriage relationship

in case they asked for it. marriage pictures and emails are good evidences , other evidences may also be accepted

GOOD LUCK FOR YOU GUYS !!!!

RAMADAN MOUBARIK

Timeline

thank you abed !!

that's great Olive :) and how did the interview go ? what was the question

before we get married my husband wanted me to apply for a student visa so we can live together as quick as we can , but i didnt get it !! now im affraid if they'll put me in AP !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
thank you abed !!

before we get married my husband wanted me to apply for a student visa so we can live together as quick as we can , but i didnt get it !! now im affraid if they'll put me in AP !!!

Sinad -

Search the forums a little bit and you will find all your answers.

Go to the tab that says...

REVEIWS: EMBASSY/USCIS -POE and you will search Morocco.

There they tons of questions that the interviews asked.

Good luck.

Timeline

no worries you have time... you put your packet together they will give you a letter your medical exam will be when they send you the letter for your interview that's when you'll have to go it will give you instructions on what to do.

As for as your student visa it's hard from morocco especially if you're working on a immergrant visa they just don't let the two happen... AP may happen but not long as you know morocco isn't the easiest of places to get things moving if you follow the rules (almost made myself laugh) but there is not much more you can do if you're working through the u.s. consulate.

you have time to prove your marriage if you send emails back and forth keep them and print them... I had all of ours bound in a book that is fun to review some times later. Relax be patient you have ramadan coming so enjoy your times with your family once in the u.s. it will be harder to go back.

~Rajaa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
thanks but cant find my country !

Try here....

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php

If the your consulate does not come up, there is a drop down box that you can search for consulates.

Select Morocco, and there is a wealth of info there.

:)

Timeline
no worries you have time... you put your packet together they will give you a letter your medical exam will be when they send you the letter for your interview that's when you'll have to go it will give you instructions on what to do.

As for as your student visa it's hard from morocco especially if you're working on a immergrant visa they just don't let the two happen... AP may happen but not long as you know morocco isn't the easiest of places to get things moving if you follow the rules (almost made myself laugh) but there is not much more you can do if you're working through the u.s. consulate.

you have time to prove your marriage if you send emails back and forth keep them and print them... I had all of ours bound in a book that is fun to review some times later. Relax be patient you have ramadan coming so enjoy your times with your family once in the u.s. it will be harder to go back.

~Rajaa

salam

actually i applied for student visa before we get married , just to make things come quick !! hope the CO will believe me !!!!!!

about proves of our marriage , can i start saving emails or msn conversations from now on ? mmy husband has the oldest ones from 3 years ago , but not mine cus i lost my email and i made a new !!

i think i have an other prove other than our son lol ... he gave me a visa card which is on his name so i can get money from the bank here !! but not sure its a good prove unless nothing is on my name isnt it

Siham

Timeline
thank you abed !!

Yeah and when you search the archives for posts...I used to be "Martiniolive" and it was not pretty (brace yourself) but My husband is with me here in California USA going on our 8th month!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.