SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
if ur spouse is job hunting would u accept the FIRST job offer if it was a night job??

roger and i have agreed that we dont' want to be apart odd hours like that..but we would try and be flexible given the outlook on employment right now..

would u keep looking and hope to find something else or snatch it up??

I would take it. And, look for something better during the day till you found the right fit. Honestly, by the time they get to where they can look for a job, they are bored sitting at home and you are ready for them to bring in some $$$$.

Well. Im suffering now. Chris works 10-7am and i work 9-5 and he spends most times sleeping more than 8 hours!! so its killing me and it will be one yr in Dec. So, once we get another car, then we can see abt him changing shifts its not easy at ALL. Baby is in school now so that gives him more time to get some rest. So, maybe we will get a few hours extra together since he gets more rest now.

My o My...where did you come from?

Hey Jahlove!!!

Im normally so tired i dont get on the net i do the FB thingy from my phn.. i wish there was a VJ app.! for the Blackberry Hi KK

if ur spouse is job hunting would u accept the FIRST job offer if it was a night job??

roger and i have agreed that we dont' want to be apart odd hours like that..but we would try and be flexible given the outlook on employment right now..

would u keep looking and hope to find something else or snatch it up??

I would take it. And, look for something better during the day till you found the right fit. Honestly, by the time they get to where they can look for a job, they are bored sitting at home and you are ready for them to bring in some $$$$.

Well. Im suffering now. Chris works 10-7am and i work 9-5 and he spends most times sleeping more than 8 hours!! so its killing me and it will be one yr in Dec. So, once we get another car, then we can see abt him changing shifts its not easy at ALL. Baby is in school now so that gives him more time to get some rest. So, maybe we will get a few hours extra together since he gets more rest now.

a so mi a sey my gyal.. my ex didn't do much of nothing in the day cuz he was too dyam tired.. when he got off he couldn't go RIGHT to sleep cuz who does that when they get off??? he twiddle around the house or run some errands, so when i was getting home, he was just getting into a GOOD sleep, later in the evening, i make him sumting to eat, we kiss and try fi have a lil hugging time but thats it!! it nuh easy at all FOR SOME...

how is babygirl doing in skool.. did u CRY???

Nope but she crys everyday we drop her off tho! but she comes home so tired and passes out sleep almost for the whole nite.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

JAH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wha gwaan my gyal!!!

Now 105 may be dangerous you think?

KK i gained 26lbs since i got here okkkkkk so...im 230 now that has to go. Im havin back problemos so i gotta make some changes!!! i need to fit m clothes.

Not much, im off today mi belly a hurt mi from nasty waffle shak off the 820 im still belching garlic lol whats up !!

:blink:

:lol: okaaaayyyy

wavesmile.gif

:rofl: Hey JahLove.

Hi Miss i need find me some belly dancin lol i need shake off dis ting! Maybe ill try Zumba, i keep hearing about it.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ATTENTION YAARDIES FILING THE CR1 !!!!!!

My RFE was for my marriage certificate. I had submitted the hand-written paper I received from the civil registrar. USCIS wants the computer-generated version of my marriage certificate ::sigh:: Lance has them so he'll have to pay 2500JA to FedEx it to me.

Hope all is well with everyone :-)

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thats nasty ja.. reminds me of when my granny made us take garlic pills, i forget what its good for.. we would be burping and saying EWWWWW..

sanaa nuh like nobody but her daddy and mama lol, she'll get used to it.. i know u are happy for the down time after work!!

girl.. im chilling, getting the girls settled in school.. i will have to bring them over there, they would LOVE sanaa..

Timeline
Hi Miss i need find me some belly dancin lol i need shake off dis ting! Maybe ill try Zumba, i keep hearing about it.

My teacher just got back from Africa so I've been REALLY bad. She's gonna yell at me tomorrow...she's also a holistic nutrition counselor.

I wanna try Zumba so bad....can't find one in my area.

Timeline

My RFE was for my marriage certificate. I had submitted the hand-written paper I received from the civil registrar. USCIS wants the computer-generated version of my marriage certificate ::sigh:: Lance has them so he'll have to pay 2500JA to FedEx it to me.

I was tempted to do that as well :whistle: (send the white hand written copy) but my husband went and got the computer printed one and it took like two days and he sent it via DHL(very fast i got it overnight from Mobay) :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

Cant he fedex it to USCIS?

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

aww marie, sorry bout that.. we didn't get a computer generated version.. just the handwritten??? i thought it was fine as long as it shows recorded by the county.. well i hope its easy sailing after this

oh.. this is cuz u were married in ja right.. okay..

Timeline

I was tempted to do that as well :whistle: (send the white hand written copy) but my husband went and got the computer printed one and it took like two days and he sent it via DHL(very fast i got it overnight from Mobay) :thumbs:

How much did he pay to send it with DHL?

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Timeline

ok well at least you know it will be smooth sailing after this

i have become obsessed with rfe's and knowing why ppl get them

lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:wow: 105 pounds. How????

WW and exercising. I do some form of fun exercise everyday. It took about 4 years..maybe 5

Wow, that's incredible! You go girl!! :thumbs:

ells - can you imagine how nat is gonna deal with the 'sintin'???

:rofl: Probably a lot like me....maybe with a little more patience though. Sometimes I get so exasperated with having to say, "WHICH sinting are you referring to????" :no::lol:

ells - can you imagine how nat is gonna deal with the 'sintin'???

roger never uses that term w/ me, altho ive heard some on the board use it..

he just never asks questions.. he doesnt' get times, or dates, or addresses.. i will ask him somethign and he call the person back or say "umm, they didn't say, we'll call em back tomorrow" , "the DAY OF"!!! why would anybody tell u something and not give u details anyway??? yardmen BWOY!

but i knew he was like that b4 he came, its just more frustrating when u are the one driving :angry::rofl:

Lehi is trying to find friends to play soccer with (I'm still working on it too but I'd much rather chat here with you all than look up soccer info on-line) & he finally meets some people at the park & gets their info. Well, one guy he gets the e-mail address on a borrowed iPod that he returned to the owner & another he doesn't even get the guy's name. When he voices his frustration I tell him it's his fault for not getting more info & how does he expect to make any friend's when he doesn't even remember their names??? :wacko::rolleyes:

That sounds so tough JahLove! I've considered the probability of us having to go through a similar situation & am ready for it but I don't think it will make it any easier. But like we say, gotta do what we gotta do!

I must not have said anything interesing since Thursday cause Ells no reply to my posts since then nahtalktoyuh.gif

smiley-hug003.gif I'm paying attention. I was going to comment on not hearing from A but needed to catch up on 15 or so pages before I did....by the time I caught up to comment, he had called! I know you're feeling emotional from the raging hormones & every time I can read it, I'm sending you a virtual hug....just know that! :luv:

Timeline

Cant he fedex it to USCIS?

He can't because I also have to send in my Report From Birth Abroad (they want that too)...I was born in JA but received US citizenship at birth through my father :-/ I guess USCIS got confused when they saw my JA birth certificate and US passport

Marie, the good news is once you get the cert. to them you should have your approval soon after! (F)

Yup! They're approving April filers left and right :dance:

aww marie, sorry bout that.. we didn't get a computer generated version.. just the handwritten??? i thought it was fine as long as it shows recorded by the county.. well i hope its easy sailing after this

oh.. this is cuz u were married in ja right.. okay..

Quana, I thought so too because Yaardies have used the handwritten one in the past but I guess things have changed

ok well at least you know it will be smooth sailing after this

i have become obsessed with rfe's and knowing why ppl get them

lol

lol!!!

Edited by Marie876

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.