SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thats cool i mean i am goin to school to be an immigration lawyer so this is jus like class ya kno but its good that you dont absolutely need a lawyer for this stuff. btw saw some cheap flights to kingston gonna surprise the bf for his birthday in october any nice CHEAP hotels in kingston for about 3 days

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Im so jealous that you ladies are in the same cities or kind of close because I dont have any VJ friends close to talk and hang out with. Just my friends that like these American men!! with. :crying:

:wub::ph34r: Im going home like a ninja

Yall got me in the mood. I was trying to catch up with the posts and kept reading and reading, and hubby is in for a surprise when I get off work at 5pm 1 hour to go. Ima send the kids outside in the 100 degree weather to play!!!!!! :devil:

U go girl!!!! Have a blast. Cha Ching Cha Ching....

Hey Quana...how far are you from McDonough?

so far that i don't even know where or what that is LOL

You know what...nevamind! I forgot you don't live in ATL!! :lol: :lol: I need some LLLLLOOOOVVVEEEEE! :devil: Helps me to think clearer!

lol.. haha.. thats right..finesse said not getting any causes hysteria!!

Did anybody notice that the PORTAL now has recent approvals? So update ya timelines for the recent approvals....

Is there a way to delete my timeline?

I'm not sure...you might have to just delete the dates.

I'm going to leave mine up... :thumbs:

im sure she wouldn't wanna keep hers up tho kk.. :blush:

whats going on w/ r and k this weekend oh and the doggy too???

We are going fishing again tomorrow.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thats cool i mean i am goin to school to be an immigration lawyer so this is jus like class ya kno but its good that you dont absolutely need a lawyer for this stuff. btw saw some cheap flights to kingston gonna surprise the bf for his birthday in october any nice CHEAP hotels in kingston for about 3 days

Search for the 'survival guide' in our Caribbean thread....there is a list of hotels other yardies have used & recommended. You can probably find a decent hotel for around $70-80 a night. I only stayed at Hotel Sandhurst but it was a good experience & reasonably priced.

Good night Yardies! Have a great weekend!

Timeline
Im so jealous that you ladies are in the same cities or kind of close because I dont have any VJ friends close to talk and hang out with. Just my friends that like these American men!! with. :crying:

:wub::ph34r: Im going home like a ninja

Yall got me in the mood. I was trying to catch up with the posts and kept reading and reading, and hubby is in for a surprise when I get off work at 5pm 1 hour to go. Ima send the kids outside in the 100 degree weather to play!!!!!! :devil:

Lawd not 100 degree weather sis lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everyone .. hope all is well .. now i have to catch up

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
So, update on the wedding saga - She came back a day early from her honeymoon - He refused to leave the room, do anything with her, unless it involved gambling and spending more of her money - Not only did he cash the checks, he opened credit cards in her grandma's name, and cleaned out the woman's bank account -

She's filing for divorce -

cant it be annulled so then its like it never happened

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I can't wait til I'm able to do that...although even our quickies have me too worn out to do anything for the next couple of hours, so I don't know if I would be heading back to work... :blush:

quickie?? wha dis..yardman do dem tings??? :rofl::rofl: i told ya'll phone sex wasn't even short!

good plan nat!!! "later" is not NO..

i know thats right

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Hey, My2. I see you catching up from the day.

I went to an event tonight, but rushed home early to catch the Rising Stars results. Tonight they announced the Top 4.

I'll soon post the video.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Yes, our 1 year is this weekend. Since 1 year gift tradition is paper... I am getting him Buju tickets! LOL. I told him to write me a love letter on PAPER!! hahaha!

We are just going to hang out and party all weekend... hope it doesnt rain too much.

Tierra starts school on AUGUST 31... She is staying with Nana Saturday night and gets to go clothes shopping on Sunday.. gotta love my mother!

I think tonight I am going to cook something...drink something and then give Louis a little something-something! Looks like all this talk has everyone in the mood!

lucky for you all that have their men with them lol :crying: :crying:

Hey, My2. I see you catching up from the day.

I went to an event tonight, but rushed home early to catch the Rising Stars results. Tonight they announced the Top 4.

I'll soon post the video.

i cant wait i love her videos

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.