• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I want some of that cake!!!

She looks pretty preggo!!!

Thanks KK

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No :crying:

is that the album address or a specific picture??

Specific picture....I'ma send you the link on FB & see if that works. My friend has probably blocked the link to the picture because I don't see one. Usually I do but there is none there when I look at the album.

lol.. i was gonna say it, but i said.. i better let nells let that cat outta di bag LOL

:rofl::rofl: ITS OK

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Hi Nelly!

Wow, your friend must have a lot of friends cause that looks like a heap of presents! That baby cake looks good too!

LOL @ Bunz! The cake was SOOO good....everyone ate ALL of the bottom tier....none left to take home. We had our top tier & I couldn't handle not having another piece so we only froze half for the 1st anniversary & the other half we finished the other night! :whistle:

My friend must've disabled linking or something because I can't even grab a link from one of the pics to share. :(

right click on the picture and then click properties...

copy the URL from there :D:thumbs:

whamek yuh friend so stingy with di Ells pics? :angry::lol:

I don't know but she's done similar before.....if I have pics of someone, I e-mail them....in my mind the pics belong to the people I take them of (at least whenever I can find those people). Lemme go try that....

Ellls thats my daughter lol

Nells - ur going to be a grandma?

Yes KK I'm going to be someone nana lol

Mi cyan believe ie! I can't believe YOU are a Grandma!!

Excuse my manners, I'm so in shock I forgot to say CONGRATS!

Yes I'm going to be a granny thanks Ells,and congrats to you as well.

Yes I'm going to be a granny

Congrats MSNELLY (F)

happiness_is_being_a_grandma_butterfly_postcard-p239400451265945798qibm_400.jpg

So is you who spoil di child so? :whistle:

Thanks and not me :whistle::whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MSNELLY i thought that was your freind too!

you look too young to be a grandma

best wishes!!!

Now that you made one your profile pic I can mek Quana see!! :yes:

5571_116107904641_579014641_2123378_6285608_n.jpg

:D

I love it! :yes:

Only other thing you can do is right click and save your friends pictures and then upload them to your own album :innocent:

awwww they look so nice

i like that pic ells

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.