SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies it has been fun today I am running home to Hubby Latah!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey ells.. i told everybody u was catching up.. LOL

well mrs.. good to see u, glad that part is over and done and on to a life of married bliss..of course i can't see the pics.. i will catch them later, sure everything went well tho

Yes, everything went good! The weather was nice in the mid-90s & the ceremony was very short but sweet at the dam. A handful of friends from the Bay Area showed up & even played drums after the ceremony for a little bit. We then went to my friend's yard where the reception was & I'm pretty sure everyone had a fun time. My aunt said that she's been to many weddings and this was the funnest ever! My parents were dancing together & I don't think I'd ever seen that before. The food was great (tri-tip, jerk chicken, rice & peas & cabbage salad), the mojitos, rum punch & champagne were flowing & we had the Jamaican music representing. It was very 'Jamerican'! I didn't know what our cake was going to be but gave ideas of what I did & didn't like....it ended up being this yummy white cake w/buttercream frosting & shredded coconut on the outside. It was all very simple but beautiful. If planning a wedding wasn't so stressful, I'd want to do it again because the party was so much fun!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well mrs.. good to see u, glad that part is over and done and on to a life of married bliss..of course i can't see the pics.. i will catch them later, sure everything went well tho

Yes, everything went good! The weather was nice in the mid-90s & the ceremony was very short but sweet at the dam. A handful of friends from the Bay Area showed up & even played drums after the ceremony for a little bit. We then went to my friend's yard where the reception was & I'm pretty sure everyone had a fun time. My aunt said that she's been to many weddings and this was the funnest ever! My parents were dancing together & I don't think I'd ever seen that before. The food was great (tri-tip, jerk chicken, rice & peas & cabbage salad), the mojitos, rum punch & champagne were flowing & we had the Jamaican music representing. It was very 'Jamerican'! I didn't know what our cake was going to be but gave ideas of what I did & didn't like....it ended up being this yummy white cake w/buttercream frosting & shredded coconut on the outside. It was all very simple but beautiful. If planning a wedding wasn't so stressful, I'd want to do it again because the party was so much fun!

:luv:(F):luv:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks everyone for the congrats!

it doesnt take me to any pictures Ells....it takes me to all your links and there isn't one on there with wedding pictures.

does it work for anyone else?

no doesn't work for me either

but welcome back mrs davis and congrats!

Tonks! :yes:

when you have time, you can right click and copy the URL of your favorite picture and past it here :yes:

Good idea! I didn't even think about that! BRB!

Timeline

Sounds nice glad you enjoyed it. A wedding should be enjoyable.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

omg that cake sounds so yummy

ells you making my fat @ss hungry lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

hey quana i know you cant get on facbook so i will post a few pic of the babyshower here ok.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline
My friend must've disabled linking or something because I can't even grab a link from one of the pics to share. :(

right click on the picture and then click properties...

copy the URL from there :D:thumbs:

whamek yuh friend so stingy with di Ells pics? :angry::lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.