juana17

HOW MUCH $ IS THE EXIT PERMIT ?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I need to know the cost, as of now in 2009. and can someone tell me what airline and what cost for exit (one way) we are cr-1 and interview in septiembre... PLEASE we need to know!

One love...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline
I need to know the cost, as of now in 2009. and can someone tell me what airline and what cost for exit (one way) we are cr-1 and interview in septiembre... PLEASE we need to know!

La carta blanca is $150

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

I just purchaase a ticket from Camaguey to Miami (one way) and it was 287cuc with aeroazul. flying from havana is a bit cheaper. You can also used the airline skyking to fly out of Cuba to Maimi, but the price is the same. the purchase must be in cuba, and needed to before the carta blanca is given. I'm not sure whats the cost with the carta blanca as of now. hope this helps.

Timeline

thank you Maire! is there any other fee(s) you know of? I just want to have all we need there and then for the travel... :star: we are soooooo ready to be together!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Juana

La carta blanca is $150

One love...

Timeline
I just purchaase a ticket from Camaguey to Miami (one way) and it was 287cuc with aeroazul. flying from havana is a bit cheaper. You can also used the airline skyking to fly out of Cuba to Maimi, but the price is the same. the purchase must be in cuba, and needed to before the carta blanca is given. I'm not sure whats the cost with the carta blanca as of now. hope this helps.

thank you for that info, I am going right before the interview with the hope that i we can get the visa and carta blanca in time for him to come home with me, but it impossible to plan cause of course you never know!! but it would be so great and also very helpful as together travel would be a dream seperately ehh not so much... any way again thanks, do you know anyone who books aeroazul or skyking from here for me?? probably well endup flying seperate but I hope not..

One love...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

thank you for that info, I am going right before the interview with the hope that i we can get the visa and carta blanca in time for him to come home with me, but it impossible to plan cause of course you never know!! but it would be so great and also very helpful as together travel would be a dream seperately ehh not so much... any way again thanks, do you know anyone who books aeroazul or skyking from here for me?? probably well endup flying seperate but I hope not..

Unfortunately, the ticket will have to be purchase in Cuba at the local havanatur office. It’s a requirement when immigrating permantely.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.